1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Help On Gear For Level 20-25

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Kudner, Dec 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kudner

Kudner Newbie Adventurer

I am low level (24) and I started playing after like 3 years of not logging on and I have no idea what gear to get. I feel like I have terrible armor and a low dmg sword. Is this bad or am I just being stupid? Any tips on what to get?
    My current weapon is a claw neutral dmg 14-16 fast attack w/ thunder dmg
    helmet: straw helmet +95 health -5 fire -5 water +3% xp +5% thorns +4% walk speed
    chestplate: thoriac +45 hp -2 air +5 thunder +7 dexterity +5% xp -2%loot +12 nuetral damage +7% thunder dmg
    pants: studded leather leggings: +60 hp
    boots: audacity +35 hp -1 hair +2 earth +13% xp +7 neutral spell dmg +13 main attack neutral dmg

Thanks!

2. saltii

saltii Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    you dont need to worry about gear until you are level 90+ (maybe not even till 95) so, doesnt matter as long as your gear is around your level

3. Endercomet

Endercomet HongKonger

Minecraft:
    Bulldozer as weapon should be cool
    Just slap health items for armor

https://wynndata.tk/s/k1jt8h
    here’s something cooler

Just get those items only if you are struggling
    If you are fine and not dying, there is no need to be so overpowered at your level

4. Druser

Druser ele defs don't matter HERO Featured Wynncraftian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yes please level your way through the entire game with Normal items. Don't say "builds don't matter until endgame" until you've done that.

Je Hooft likes this.
  5. saltii

saltii Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    When did "only using normal items" ever appear anywhere on this thread. I did not say anything about using only normal items nor did Kudner.

There was no insinuation about the usage of only normal items. I said you dont need to worry about your gear (AKA HAVING A PROPER BUILD AT LEVEL 24) until the end game. People pick up unique-legendary items as they level up, im just saying you dont need to worry about what you use as long as they are at your level. Nothing in that mentioned only using normal items.

The point of it was that you dont need a build at level 24. I dont know where you got that idea from. :)

Je Hooft and Technosnape like this.
  6. Je Hooft

Je Hooft Hardlocked on A Hunter's Calling HERO

Minecraft:
    Don't worry too much about gear. Best thing to do is finish all your quests (it's the fastest way to consistently level for new players) and then explore the world for caves, as most caves have a chest at the end of them with good loot. Try to look for rare or legendary items as those are very powerful. Alternatively, you could run some dungeons of your level (lost sanctuary is good for your level) and buy items from the dungeon merchant there.

7. Sky~

Sky~ Archer Archetype Analyzer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    What element/style are you leaning towards? I assume fast thunder assassin?

8. Endercomet

Endercomet HongKonger

Minecraft:
    second like from @Salted woohoo
    Please don’t nerf Almuj daggers

9. Minitinipower

Minitinipower just a guy

Minecraft:
    is that an admin tagged?

banned

TimmyDaBoi likes this.
Thread Status: