1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

[help Needed] Lusco Secret Discovery

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Meow_Pig, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Meow_Pig

Meow_Pig Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    So I want to get the Lusco library discovery but I can't seem to get any gunpowder. The wiki says to kill dead prospectors but I have and they have never dropped it. The wiki also says you can use sulfur but I couldn't get any of that either. It is not urgent or anything but I would like some help.

2. brixt01

brixt01 Skilled Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A few weeks ago I ddI the library. If you got to the. South-West corner of Rynek you will see the abandoned mines. Near the enter ace lots of dead prospectors spawn and that all have a chance of dropping gunpowder (looks like a firework star).

3. Meow_Pig

Meow_Pig Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I found it but none of them have dropped any gunpowder. Maybe I am just unlucky. I will keep trying.

4. brixt01

brixt01 Skilled Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah, they defiantly drop it. I used loot quality/bonus gear and it took me like 5 mins so idk how long it will take you.

5. Samsam101

Samsam101 somehow only just got to level 100 after 4 years

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    worst secret discovery in the game by far
    dead prospectors drop the stupid gunpowder like 1 out of 50 times and who would even want to go all the way to rymek to get something in lusuco anyway