1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Help - Grinding Spots / Xp / Loot Bonus / Jester

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by gflad, Sep 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gflad

    gflad Travelled Adventurer

    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    22
    Trophy Points:
    24
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So I could do with a couple questions answered as I'm new to wynn, having only been playing it for around 2 weeks.

    Right now I'm a level 68 Assassain, and I've just unlocked TOL.

    I would like to know where I should grind right now, I was told that TOL is good, but I haven't yet done the quest and haven't experienced it for myself.

    I was also wondering whether or not I should focus on XP armour or Loot Bonus, I was currently focusing on Loot Bonus how ever I was thinking that if I level up faster I will be able to get the best gear allowing me to find better items, so on and so forth.

    I was also wondering whether or not it is worth it for me to use the full Jester set? If I get 4 Jester peices, each with 30% loot bonus, that gives me 120% loot bonus that gives me a 50% loot bonus profit from my accessories after the 70% is taken away? Is this worth it.

    Thanks for any advice!
     
  2. RubyOnRails

    RubyOnRails Pro 360 WynnCraft no scoper VIP

    Messages:
    227
    Likes Received:
    95
    Trophy Points:
    63
    Minecraft:
    ToL, is good but honestly don't grind for XP do quest! I went from 62 to 77 in one day of quest! For loot I would say ToA.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.