1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Hello World

Discussion in 'Llevigar's Docks' started by TheEpicBrothers, Jul 11, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheEpicBrothers

TheEpicBrothers Brothers with TheEpicBrothers2

Minecraft:
    Hi everyone i'm Carter A.K.A TheEpicBrothers Thx for allowing me to join you in your adventure. Any tips on what to do first are appreciated. Thx again.

Kraby likes this.
  2. WithTheFish

WithTheFish Gruntled Moderator HERO

Minecraft:
    Welcome to the forums Carter! I hope you have a great time on Wynn, here are few general tips since you asked for them:

- At this point in the game I would recommend completing quests, since they teach you about the game's world and give plenty of XP.
    - I would highly recommend exploring, the world is massive and you might find loot chests along the way.
    - If you find any Rare items I would keep them, possibly if they aren't even for your class. Once you identify them, you can sell them for quite a bit of money. Same goes for the blue legendary items.
    - If you found a cool item that you aren't using and want to sell, try looking around the game for players around its level. Deltas is a greta place to do this, since there are all sorts of different people hanging out.
    - Collect as many powders as you can and store them in your bank. Even the Tier 1 powders can be eventually upgraded into the strong Tier 6 powders, so the bigger the hoard the better.
    - Always remember to have potions on you, especially if you're doing something like a dungeon. Don't die often or you'll start losing all your good items!

TheEpicBrothers and Shots like this.
  3. Shots

Shots Bragging About Dungeon Runs Since Who Tf Knows HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Looks over at mage
    (lol)

WithTheFish likes this.
  4. (Meric)

(Meric) Professional Asshole

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It's actually nice as mage to have health pots. When grinding you get so many anyway you can just keep some. If you ever get in a jam don't waste mana healing just drink a pot. This only works at low-med levels though kek

Shots likes this.
  5. Shots

Shots Bragging About Dungeon Runs Since Who Tf Knows HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ik I see why people use heal pots on mage it's just that I never do except like levels 1-10 because the heal is usually really low lol

6. TheEpicBrothers

TheEpicBrothers Brothers with TheEpicBrothers2

Minecraft:
    Thx for the tips

7. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien.

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I actually use them often at high levels to have heal and an hp potion healing at the same tine.

8. AmitTheProBro

AmitTheProBro Level 17 EPIC GAMER!

Guild:
    Minecraft:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.