1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Hello Mynncraft!

Discussion in 'Llevigar's Docks' started by TheIdeaMan, Jun 16, 2016.

?

How are you doing today?

Poll closed Jun 23, 2016.
  1. Great!

    30.0%
  2. Good.

    40.0%
  3. Better than worse.

    10.0%
  4. Bad.

    10.0%
  5. Just awful :(.

    10.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheIdeaMan

    TheIdeaMan As seen on T.V.

    Messages:
    38
    Likes Received:
    38
    Trophy Points:
    31
    Yes, I spelt it as mynncraft. Don't worry though, I have about thirty skill points in grammar xD. None the less, hello ladies and gentlemen of the wynncraft server, my name is creepers2themax, and this is my intro thread :). I am currently a mage player, which is level fifty-two. I also have a level forty-eight archer, forty-four warrior, and level thirty assassin (I think...). I'm currently doing the jungle fever quest and it's going...haha...well...*runs to corner and starts to cry*. I'm a really friendly player to all, even when others may be a bit too much. I usually give away free loot to players I see, and some that needs a proper payment :). I'm also on the lookout for an active guild to adopt me...plz ;-;. I'm kind of a veteran of this server, as i've been around since there was no amazing resource pack, and I know my common wynncraft know-how :). And, I, umm....well I guess that's all I got xD. Have a wonderful day everyone, and be safe within the dangerous plains, mountains, and dungeons of wynn :).
     
  2. oHybrid

    oHybrid What's poppin' individuals

    Messages:
    434
    Likes Received:
    161
    Trophy Points:
    62
    Hello mate!
     
    donda biblioteca likes this.
  3. awemanrank100

    awemanrank100 custom title

    Messages:
    2,322
    Likes Received:
    1,923
    Trophy Points:
    173
    Minecraft:
    dis shud go in ze Introduce Yourself secshun
     
  4. Chino

    Chino Famous Adventurer VIP+

    Messages:
    346
    Likes Received:
    3,609
    Trophy Points:
    109
    Minecraft:
    Wrong section but that's okay
    Welcome Shaka brah
     
    Killerfish likes this.
  5. Bio

    Bio Father of Class Builds Section

    Messages:
    3,618
    Likes Received:
    9,118
    Trophy Points:
    215
    Minecraft:
    Welcome to WynnCraft!
    There's cookies and bunch by the door!

    Pls dunt leave
     
  6. Yuno F Gasai

    Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

    Messages:
    13,442
    Likes Received:
    28,743
    Trophy Points:
    227
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    welcome to the forums enjoy your stay, its permanent
    ________________________________
    instead of cluttering a thread with those messages (the op cant move his thread) just report it and a mod will move it for you!
     
  7. Chino

    Chino Famous Adventurer VIP+

    Messages:
    346
    Likes Received:
    3,609
    Trophy Points:
    109
    Minecraft:
    I did ;n;/
     
    Naraka00 likes this.
  8. buukie

    buukie Famous Adventurer VIP+

    Messages:
    1,368
    Likes Received:
    2,293
    Trophy Points:
    151
    Minecraft:
    fuckomgitsinthewrongsECTIONAHHH

    welcome to the forums
    have a nice day or some shit idk
    also my guild is recruiting if you wanna check that out (i'm sure it's in the guilds section, don't feel like getting a link rn lol)
     
  9. TheIdeaMan

    TheIdeaMan As seen on T.V.

    Messages:
    38
    Likes Received:
    38
    Trophy Points:
    31
    Sorry my friend, new to these forums. I will soon enough and thank you :).
     
  10. awemanrank100

    awemanrank100 custom title

    Messages:
    2,322
    Likes Received:
    1,923
    Trophy Points:
    173
    Minecraft:
    Oh, alright. Thanks!
     
  11. TheIdeaMan

    TheIdeaMan As seen on T.V.

    Messages:
    38
    Likes Received:
    38
    Trophy Points:
    31
    I'll be on and off with service hours, poetry, and other minecraft servers my friend, but i'll be here xD.
     
  12. Evran

    Evran Just a random guy.

    Messages:
    145
    Likes Received:
    110
    Trophy Points:
    59
    Minecraft:
    Welcome to the Forums my dear Wynncraft, I wish you a great experience and a protection from the memes and the trolls.
     
  13. TheIdeaMan

    TheIdeaMan As seen on T.V.

    Messages:
    38
    Likes Received:
    38
    Trophy Points:
    31
    upload_2016-6-16_18-48-46.png
    ________________________________
    So I woke up today pretty late which i'm not really a fan of even though i'm not a morning person, but I got on wynncraft and flawlessly beat the last part of jungle fever :PPP.
     
    Evran likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.