1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Hegemony: Minecraft Mmo In Beta

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by AdrianOkanata, Oct 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdrianOkanata

AdrianOkanata Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I found a new minecraft MMO in beta. I played it for a few minutes and it seems like it has surprisingly polished mechanics so far although probably not a whole lot of content yet.

https://hegemony.xyz

Note: I'm not affiliated with this server at all, just thought that the Wynncraft community might be interested.

2. Aya

Aya Very Serious Gensokyo Journalist VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    do you ever feel like high resolution ugly textures in a cubic pixel world?

3. Caissop

Caissop The Thot Destroyer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    damn i like mmo and stuff but i hate the full hd 4k overtextured kind of texture packs in Minecraft, its my opinion tho but Id rather stay by Wynn =)

4. EpicUsername

EpicUsername Travelled Adventurer

This server seems to be using Conquest resourcepack. It's 32x32. But yeah this resourcepack is full kinda overdetailled due to the large amouns of colors/shadings and the lot of features which are used in it which makes this pack very heavy and hard to supoort if you don't have a decent computer. Also, most of the players prefer more pixelated but clean looking textures like wynncraft ones.

Caissop likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.