Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Heaven Dimension (1 Supporter)

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Nihilego36, Nov 13, 2015.

?

How do you like it?

1. OH YEAH! +1 Supporter

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  2. Kinda... +0.5 Supporter

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. OH MY GOSH WHY SHOULD THIS BE ADDED?! 0+ Supporter

11 vote(s)
    78.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nihilego36

Nihilego36 Avos Air Avos

Minecraft:
    Hey everyone, deathmaster778 here!

I would like to present my suggestion to you, a new dimension, Heaven!

Heaven is an alternate, new dimension, reached by a portal in Gavel.

It is a realm high in the sky, everything is on clouds.

Mobs:

Angel

Mob: Armor Stand Riding Invisible Bat
    Level: 46
    Damage: 140-150
    Health: 178
    Regen: 40

Crystal Deity

Mob: Invisible Zombie Wearing Ender Crystal Head Riding Invisible Bat
    Level: 45
    Damage: 155-165
    Health: 189
    Regen: 59

Cities:

Draconis
    Kiranis
    Mostimos

To get back to the Overworld, either fall down or go back to the portal.

That is the end of my suggestion!

Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
  2. captainganon

captainganon God of k | Derpalope VIP+

Minecraft:
    One enemy for an entire world? Yeah, no.

JohnDSi and Uknownymous like this.
  3. Nihilego36

Nihilego36 Avos Air Avos

Minecraft:
    I might add more.

4. Selvut283

Selvut283 Circadian rhythm stuck on Tokyo time ♪ Music Item Team GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If you check the Gavel teasers, there is already a confirmed new realm, which fans have dubbed the Realm of Light. Seems pretty heavenly just from the name, wouldn't you say?

5. captainganon

captainganon God of k | Derpalope VIP+

Minecraft:
    "Might" isn't good enough.

Alite16 and Uknownymous like this.
  6. stlast

stlast Wybel on a Raft CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Responses are in bold. This suggestion is just way too vague, and (even though it's not very likely) it might religiously offend someone somehow.

7. Nihilego36

Nihilego36 Avos Air Avos

Minecraft:
    Just ANOTHER new dimension, way different from Realm of Light.

8. Selvut283

Selvut283 Circadian rhythm stuck on Tokyo time ♪ Music Item Team GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Still, just in concept from what's been shown, they seem pretty similar.

9. Nihilego36

Nihilego36 Avos Air Avos

Minecraft:
    The clouds are randomly sized, and because I don't know the coordinates of where they should be, I didn't add where they would be! Plus, I thought Wynn fully updated to 1.8.

10. Uknownymous

Uknownymous Creator of Creations

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    There are 2 now, still certainly needs more though as you said.

Also, yeah :/ Same as all the new posts which beat me to typing anything.

11. Alite16

Alite16 Legend of Old

You know something... Yes?

12. SPYROHAWK

SPYROHAWK Head Grand Theorist HERO

Minecraft:
    Listen

Have you looked at the WE quest D? It clearly states that light + dark = corruption. We already know the realm of corruption (nether) is in Wynn, and the realm of light in Gavel. (Realm of darkness in dern, but thats a different story). There is no place whatsoever for another dimension.

Sorry, but aint gonna happen.

13. Nepeta Leijon

Nepeta Leijon Rogue of Heart ♌ Leittarius CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Where would players find this portal? What would it look like? What are the properties of "clouds"?

As well as the armour stand not being possible, a bat isn't a good source of flight as they're random, and would probably end up allowing the mob to do no damage.

"Regen: 40 / 59" what do you mean by this? There's no time-scale on how fast they'd regen health so just saying "Regen" doesn't say anything about it.

Ok, but what would these cities look like? What are they inhabited by? Are they ruled by a king? Would they have a bank/shops?

You should really add more to this suggestion, as it's very short and doesn't say much. A few ideas would be:
    Why should it be added? (Why do you think this should be added to Wynncraft?)
    How will it affect the community? (How would this be beneficial to people?)
    What quests will be related to it? (How would a pre-existing / new quest relate to this realm?)
    What NPCs are there? (You've made a good start on the two enemies, but would there be friendly mobs?)
    What is it's backstory?
    (How did this realm come to be? How did the inhabitants of Gavel discover it's portal?)
    What is the purpose for entering this realm? (Why should players enter Heaven? What useful properties would it have?)
    What is the block palette? (What blocks is it made up of? Example: Nether is mainly Netherrack, Nether Brick, Stone Bricks)
    Screenshots of concepts. (This allows people to grasp the concept much easier, as well as provide how it will look. Example: Cities, Mobs, The Portal etc.)
    Colour. (Adding colour livens up the suggestion and brings attention to it, as well as making it look pretty instead of a bland black/white tone)

14. Troll4ever31

Troll4ever31 Designed to be a moron.

As selvut already said, there already is a whole new dimension planned for gavel, so another new one would not fit in at all.

15. AdamJenaine

AdamJenaine "I will protect you, unto my doom..."

Here's my Idea of heaven.
    Spent allot of time making this. Hope it looks nice.
    So, you have been looking into Heaven. The first and foremost place created. it was a home to the Gods, as well the killed Humans, and others-alike, that we both know. but, we all know that there's bad with good. Yin, and Yang. Heaven is not accepting visitors. Never has, never will. it's funny, however, that people say "I've seen Heaven." They're bullshitting you. All they want is fame. I've seen heaven. I died. I went up there. Killed myself at... 72(Lvl MIN). Still youthful, however. You know, Immortality? I saw the huge gates. the Seraphs, (Lvl 74-78) with Golden hair, and Blue eyes. they looked at me, and nodded, before I was let through. the world was dark, and gloomy.. from every angel. (Pun intended.) Every corner was dark. Every part of it. it was all gone missing. God damn you Icarus, did you take over?! well, putting that aside, I looked around. Angels(Corroded Angels Lvl 74-80, Hands Usage), were roaming around, Trying to find food... water, Anything. I even saw one killing another... Ew. The world was full of hostile, Destructive people. I also saw some dogs.(Angelic Dogs, Lvl 76-84) after following around five towns, I finally came up to a massive building. this must be the throne room. I looked inside.
    "Halt! You cannot enter, Angelic! Seraphs and High-Power Only!" Damn... I went around the back. Same thing. so I made an attempt in. After trying to lose the Seraphs for an hour, I came upon a door. there was a child in there, crying. he introduced himself as Zachary, The prince. He claims his mother is dying, and the corruption is spreading, and the seraphs are hurting him quite often. so, I agreed to help him, and in exchange, become mortal. so, I went up to the God. After dueling Him and his *Cough* Followers for an hour, I was done. I went to Zachary, whom said he was grateful. He remarked he forgot that the people needed to kill the person was a Spirit Hunter -- a Demon, Angel, Monster, Human mix. Sounds complicated, Right? Well, anyways, He granted me my body, and I hope he gets what he deserves. Mercy.
    Zachary: Child. Quest NPC.
    Hostile?: NO
    Backstory: Zachary was the 'lost' boy of the early realm. he would be lost in the country, trying to get away from the awful monsters, and people around him. his village was bombed, but the bombers didn't realize the chemicals would.. reanimate the dead. Zachary survived, when the goddess noticed the poor boy. now, he lives in his room, trying to convince himself of something, or being whipped. literally.

Angelic Dogs: Wolves. Level 76-84. ATK 556, DEF 104.
    Hostile?: YES
    Backstory: Once alive, these souls traveled allot to get here. they had to come far and wide to one cloud, and with all the war, neglect, and falsely accused, no wonder they went insane.

Seraph: Re-skinned Zombies. Level 74-86. ATK 79 DEF 210 MTK 162 MEF 258
    Traits: ENEMY
    Weapon: RAPIER, SCYTHE
    Backstory: These little nosy brats are sometimes lewd, but mostly just evil. they are snotty, and all in-your-face. but, If you meet them as just an angel, then you might just make a friend. These hearts have been touched by both insanity, and corruption for too long, they had no other way but to do the inevitable, and join them. they can be found around the castle, and gates.

City Guard Seraph: Re-skinned zombies. Level 90. ATK 0 DEF 99999 MTK 0 DEF 99999
    Traits: GUARD, 1/28 TRADESMEN
    Backstory: These ones are trying to keep the good ones in, and the bad ones out. they are polite to foreigners, mostly because they are outdated on how to check if foreigners are allowed in. if your lucky, you could also strike a deal for an extra, rusty blade of theirs. it'll be rusty and heavy, however.

Angels: Re-skinned Zombies. Level 70-75. ATK 52 DEF 40 MTK 140 MEF 175
    Backstory: Once human, these poor souls have been through allot. war, corruption, and inhumanity. falsely accused, and such were also a part of their lives. no wonder insanity got to them.

Citizens: Re-Skinned Zombies. Level 80. ATK 0 DEF 99999 MTK 0 MEF 0
    Traits: CITIZEN
    Backstory: The last one remaining are protected from the corrupted leader, and put into colonies. they are fed what they could be fed, in minimal amounts.

Lord Nii'Shai (God): Re-skinned Zombie. Level 85. ATK 410 DEF 527 MTK 823 MEF 428
    Backstory: Beaten raw as a child, Nii'shai, or Erik, couldn't handle the pressure of the forces he was set too. he didn't want to pass it too his son, of which he thought would mess up, and he couldn't resign. so, he took the pressure, until it went into his head.
    Palette: Flooring: White and grey, like clouds (glass, Wool for Denser Clouding) 5 Blocks height
    (sorry there are no pictures that matched my criteria, aswell, I am not a good Large-Development builder!
    Towns:
    Arzark: (Pronounced R Zar Kuh, Starting town, just about 2 miles from the gates)
    Kanidi (Pronounced Can E die, Small Ville, about 4½ miles from Arzark)
    Nandrea (Pronounced Nah nn Dr e ah, Medium town, about 6¼ Miles from Kanidi, 9½ miles from Arzark)
    Trinsii (Pronounced Trin-See, Huge town, Castle in the middle. about in the center, 7½ miles from Nandrea.)
    Zachary

Zachary: E-Excuse me... I know your a mortal and your not allowed to be here... can you help me?
    Zachary: U-Uhm... My name is Zachary... I am the prince... or.. used too... You know.
    Zachary: I want help. my country is in trouble.. my father is bringing all the happiness down. he's destroying both Heaven and Wynn... please...
    Zachary: Save us... he's in the throne room...
    --
    Started, not complete
    --
    Zachary: I-I don't see my fathers blood on you... you need to go and kill him... for me... oh god... Just do it already, before I rethink!
    --
    Not Started, Under Level 78.
    --
    Zachary: I-I need you... Please go home... come back when your a level 78...
    --
    Started, Completed
    --
    Zachary: You killed him... I can tell... thank you... I do tell though.. nothing changed.... oh... its not you...
    Zachary: You're not the spirit hunter... I guess they're all dead... Th-Thank you though... Here... Take these as a token of my gratitude.
    +3000 XP
    +Magical Scythe (Someone care to put buffs?)
    +Weird Cylinder (CD. I know this is supposed to be lore... but Zach has a CD.)
    Zachary: Oops. That's mine.
    -Weird Cylinder (You really think that I would make a space filler? No I wouldnt.)
    +Teleportation Scroll to the Arzark
    Daniel the Mad

Daniel: H-Hello my friend! Today! Today is your lucky day! Yay! woohoo! You get to goto heaven! Yay! Heh. Heheh.. What I need from you are 3 [Fallen Angel Wings], and Five [Angel Bones]. Go and get them! and I'm not telling you why! why do I have a weird accent?
    --
    started, not complete.
    --
    Daniel: Come on mait! Heheh! I want you to find me those Objects so I can Fly! Hahaha!
    --
    Not Started, Under Level 72
    --
    Daniel: Hmm.. Nope. Bucket. Buckets! Buckets of Level 72's come my way, not.. Not you!
    --
    Started, Complete
    --
    Daniel: Thank you, Friend! Now I can make this really a possibility! TO FLY! yes!
    Daniel: ...
    Daniel: The bone broke. Great. Just great. Now I can make it, just like everything else I need go Kaboom! KABOOM!!! Hehehehee! Oh, Yes. the portal. Here, Take the key.
    +Angels Key (Quest Item)
    "Use this at (Coords)"
    +3007 XP
    +20 Emeralds

EDIT: Portal shall be NOT in gavel :3 EDIT TO EDIT: The Portal I would think would be unknown to the least, but, I'm thinking here.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.