1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Having Connection Issues

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by JakeFrostYT, Jan 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JakeFrostYT

    JakeFrostYT Newbie Adventurer

    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    3
    When I try to login into the server it says pinging for about 5 minutes then it says that it failed.. When I first tried to connect I couldn't use play.wynncraft.com but when I used play.wynncraft.net it worked but now neither work and i really enjoyed the server I thought is was a cool concept and I'm fairly new to the server and a bunch of my friends play and I really would like to know why i can't connect.
     
  2. Rijksdaaler

    Rijksdaaler @LiterallySL

    Messages:
    20
    Likes Received:
    20
    Trophy Points:
    18
    It's either:
    - your internet isn't very good
    - Wynncraft is down
    - Wynncraft's servers are barely hanging on for dear life (<-- probably this one)
     
    JakeFrostYT likes this.
  3. JakeFrostYT

    JakeFrostYT Newbie Adventurer

    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    3
    I know it can't be my internet cause I 5 bar every other server on my list. But I have friends who are getting on and I still can't.. Whats that about?
     
  4. JakeFrostYT

    JakeFrostYT Newbie Adventurer

    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    3
    Bump.. Please someone help me me and another one of my friends can't join and we are being left out cause we can't join
     
  5. LeafyWizard

    LeafyWizard Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

    Messages:
    209
    Likes Received:
    68
    Trophy Points:
    55
    Minecraft:
    SAME! My friend can't join either :/
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.