Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Mage/Dark Wizard Halcyon QOL

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by Haml0rd, Oct 6, 2026 at 11:31 AM.

  1. Haml0rd

    Haml0rd 神帝懒蛋

    Messages:
    227
    Likes Received:
    163
    Trophy Points:
    67
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey folks, I am in need of some build help!

    I am looking to possibly make Halcyon my new main weapon for LB and wanted to ask for some input on making it useful for general purposes!

    I'll start by admitting I don't have maxed aspects or even the mythic aspect for LB. I do however have guild tomes so that opens up some possibilities.

    My baseline is: high QOL, mid-high EHP, mid DPS, mid WS, mid MR, mid HR, optional MS/LS

    Obviously this is not an "optimized" build I'm asking for, so please don't just direct me to the Build Guide! Thanks peeps!
     
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2026 at 4:56 PM