1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guilds

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Colin Mazzola, Dec 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colin Mazzola

    Colin Mazzola Skilled Adventurer

    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    27
    I've been trying to make a guild but it continuously says that i need to use English characters A-Z in the name and I am!
     
  2. TrashcanMan

    TrashcanMan Hello I am here

    Messages:
    1,748
    Likes Received:
    864
    Trophy Points:
    115
    Can you post a screenshot or video or something?
     
  3. Meatloaf4311

    Meatloaf4311 The Meatloaf

    Messages:
    90
    Likes Received:
    33
    Trophy Points:
    49
    Minecraft:
    I think there is a continuing trend of this, have you tried looking for the issue on github
     
  4. Baezingashinga

    Baezingashinga Famous Adventurer VIP+

    Messages:
    1,809
    Likes Received:
    1,120
    Trophy Points:
    115
    Minecraft:
    Please don't Necro, (post on a thread which hasn't had a reply in over 30 days)
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.