1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild Wars Glitching

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Agent Psycho, Apr 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agent Psycho

Agent Psycho Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I was going to post this under bugs, but it said I couldn't, so I'm here. Whenever I start a war on a territory, it will say "war starting", do the countdown, but never teleport me or guild members to the war zone. For the next 5-10 minutes if we leave it'll say we 'left the war zone' or 'entered the war zone' and we won't be able to trade or access our banks in the time. If I try to attack somewhere else or the same place, we will get a notification stating that we "are already in a war". Is this a common glitch and is there some way to fix it? I've had it work before so maybe its something that I'm doing?

2. Asthae

Asthae ... HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The glitch started happening regularly like a week ago and theres not much you can do about it. But sometimes setting the timer to 3:00 or higher helps. Just make sure to :pray: before entering a war.

Blueswordss likes this.
  3. Agent Psycho

Agent Psycho Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Thanks, it worked!

4. AmbassadorArt

AmbassadorArt Protesting bad changes since 2019 VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @Agent Psycho I and many friends of mine have been seeing patterns on this for weeks. There are certain times of the day when wars ar eworking quite reliably even with 1.5 minute timers, and other times of the day (Like late morning/earl afternoon NA timezones) where wars will stop working much at all for hours, even with 3 minute timers. War bugs started happening a hellton more after Wynncraft switched server hosts to try and fix the lag, and it's a shame cuz it did help the lag for a lot of players. Unfortunately it kicked off many problems like warring and marketplace being down or stalled, as well as login and crash problems. Couple this with the server's difficulty in dealing with 2k+ players online, due to the player influx from COVID-19 school cancellations, and you have a perfect storm for all sorts of nasty bugs.

I notice that sometimes within 9PM - 11PM (EST timezone) things do well and my guild can enjoy several hours of fluent 1.5 minute timer war sessions with only occasional bugs. Though there are some days where wars just decide to have no more than a 50-50 shot of working all day even with 3 minute timer. It is confirmed that 3 minute timers help, but it really is a dice roll whether you've hit a good window of time for fluent warring.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.