1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild Chat Doesen't Work!

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Dignal, Mar 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dignal

    Dignal Im a penguin, I just did a species transplant :) VIP+

    Messages:
    55
    Likes Received:
    37
    Trophy Points:
    49
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hi!

    Ive recently noticed that the guild chat doesent work. Im guessing there is being some revamps done within the guild system but I just want to know for sure. Its really annoying having to use /msg and for everyone to be in the same server. If you know what is going on please respond!

    /Dignal
     
    ThomAnn100 likes this.
  2. orange0404

    orange0404 corkus is actually here HERO

    Messages:
    3,893
    Likes Received:
    3,559
    Trophy Points:
    192
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    switch to another server
     
  3. Dignal

    Dignal Im a penguin, I just did a species transplant :) VIP+

    Messages:
    55
    Likes Received:
    37
    Trophy Points:
    49
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Everyone ive asked is having the same issue and switching servers is not working
     
    ThomAnn100 likes this.
  4. ThomAnn100

    ThomAnn100 I have reached peak intelligence VIP+

    Messages:
    2,468
    Likes Received:
    3,447
    Trophy Points:
    162
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yes it's happening to everybody I've asked too.
     
  5. Yuno F Gasai

    Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

    Messages:
    13,442
    Likes Received:
    28,743
    Trophy Points:
    227
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Imp chat down
     
  6. funnysillyman

    funnysillyman lil uzi fan GM

    Messages:
    2,076
    Likes Received:
    4,334
    Trophy Points:
    207
    Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

    IMP CHAT DOWN
     
    Tisaun, Moss, Stag2001 and 3 others like this.
  7. Yuno F Gasai

    Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

    Messages:
    13,442
    Likes Received:
    28,743
    Trophy Points:
    227
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I REPEAT IMP CHAT DOWN
     
  8. funnysillyman

    funnysillyman lil uzi fan GM

    Messages:
    2,076
    Likes Received:
    4,334
    Trophy Points:
    207
    Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    saving IMP chat
     
    Tisaun, Stag2001, ThomAnn100 and 3 others like this.
  9. Yuno F Gasai

    Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

    Messages:
    13,442
    Likes Received:
    28,743
    Trophy Points:
    227
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    STAY WITH ME IMP CHAT
     
  10. funnysillyman

    funnysillyman lil uzi fan GM

    Messages:
    2,076
    Likes Received:
    4,334
    Trophy Points:
    207
    Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    Rescue IMP
     
  11. Yuno F Gasai

    Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

    Messages:
    13,442
    Likes Received:
    28,743
    Trophy Points:
    227
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I.M.P CORPS
     
    Tisaun and ThomAnn100 like this.
  12. captainganon

    captainganon God of k | Derpalope

    Messages:
    11,319
    Likes Received:
    33,293
    Trophy Points:
    227
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    These are Imps, yeah?

    am i doing this right?
    ​
     
    Tisaun, yotamdin, ThomAnn100 and 3 others like this.
  13. Yuno F Gasai

    Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

    Messages:
    13,442
    Likes Received:
    28,743
    Trophy Points:
    227
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    those are tubbies, of the tele kind. they are the nice ones.
    slender tubbies are spooky.
     
  14. Kaelan~

    Kaelan~ RIP VIP

    Messages:
    2,369
    Likes Received:
    4,023
    Trophy Points:
    207
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I dunno what is worse; Broken chat or this:
    upload_2017-3-5_19-19-27.png
     
    Stag2001 likes this.
  15. Czg

    Czg Illness in progress VIP+

    Messages:
    1,119
    Likes Received:
    716
    Trophy Points:
    115
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Guild are just getting weirder everyday...
     
  16. ThomAnn100

    ThomAnn100 I have reached peak intelligence VIP+

    Messages:
    2,468
    Likes Received:
    3,447
    Trophy Points:
    162
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Let me check that out!
    ________________________________
    K, guild chat works for me now.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.