1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Buying Good Loot Bonus Chestplate

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by DuckGamer, Nov 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DuckGamer

    DuckGamer Travelled Adventurer

    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    9
    Minecraft:
    I would like a good loot bonus chestplate so that getting Bob's Tear is less painful. I have loot bonus leggings, boots, and helmet, but I need a chestpiece. I am level 43 at the moment, so post good chestpieces you have and offers below.
     
  2. CheeseLover

    CheeseLover Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    72
    Likes Received:
    8
    Trophy Points:
    47
    Minecraft:
    i heared you can get tears somewhere in a cave with wolves just ask around about it
     
  3. CheeseLover

    CheeseLover Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    72
    Likes Received:
    8
    Trophy Points:
    47
    Minecraft:
  4. Tsunderes

    Tsunderes A2 <3

    Messages:
    393
    Likes Received:
    187
    Trophy Points:
    52
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You can actually get bob's tears from the wolves. I've gotten at least 3 from there.
     
    China likes this.
  5. TherapueticLiz

    TherapueticLiz Azure Demon of SDU / DsQ/ CEO of Idol Airlines. CHAMPION

    Messages:
    692
    Likes Received:
    247
    Trophy Points:
    62
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This is so false it sad. i got 3 tears in wolf den by Nessak.
     
    China likes this.
  6. China

    China you used to call me on ur banana VIP+

    Messages:
    739
    Likes Received:
    373
    Trophy Points:
    95
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    wow
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.