1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Warrior/Knight Good Health And Mana Sustain High Damage Spell Spam Collapse

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by Justice, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Justice

Justice Obliterator of Grooks VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah, I spent anywhere from 2 week to longer on developing a good Collapse build and I think I finally have one. Thanks to RenZenthio, 1+1=3, J_Lo777, and whoever else I can't think of for giving me ideas, complete destruction of my builds, and inspiration for making this. Now, for what I have finally created.
    https://wynndata.tk/s/y51wgc
    If you guys happen to have improvements for it or even have a better build, post it below along with whatever criticism.
    Edit: For anyone concerned about me working on it for 2 weeks, it was more that I worked on it every few days off and on for 2 weeks, should've clarified that.
    Another Edit: I forgot to say that my build has been improved to this one that has more damage.
    https://wynndata.tk/s/v63cuy

Last edited: Oct 16, 2020
    starx280, ADegenerate and RenZenthio like this.
  2. iTechnically

iTechnically don't ask me for warrior builds

Minecraft:
    Well, idk if you used contrast for the 900 HP boost, which is really unnecessary compared to lowering your uppercut to 3 cost simply by slapping diamond hydro Necklace (in my opinion ofcourse).
    https://wynndata.tk/s/xacosy

If you do that, since you now have a 5 uppercancel instead of 6 you can also use double facile / prism facile instead of the rings to bring your damage up and increase the defensive skill points, but that's a question of weather the uppercut decrease is worth the Mana loss (which it does if you do more than two uppercancels in 4 seconds, and the 5 extra skill points from prism are not needed imo. this is my suggestion, it also reaches 10k hp if you're concerned about that).
    https://wynndata.tk/s/ca3uwz

The real thing I want to say is please for the love of God don't spend two weeks on one build. The best way to build is to spend a short time on a build, build other stuff and then with the knowledge you aquired through building other shit you can go refine the build. There's always going to be several veriations, each one has its pros and cons, and when you're spending two weeks on one weapon you're really really limiting yourself and wasting your time. So when you find something you're happy enough with, stop there and maybe come back a few days later, after having played the build or built other stuff.

Instead of asking yourself the question "is it the best" ask the question "is it good enough" since in reality the differences are usually so neglegable they're barely felt in game.

RenZenthio likes this.
  3. Justice

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I would say the latter build that you proposed is better than mine. I had Contrast on there for the mana regen, health regen, and life steal to make it sustainable but it probably had enough without Contrast as J_Lo77's Hive Collapse build has slightly more life steal than the one you proposed with less damage and it is able to solo EO. As far as the 2 week thing, I should clarify that it wasn't everyday for 2 weeks strait but more like I took 2 weeks off and on every few days or so accept on the last few two days though.

RenZenthio likes this.
  4. 1+1=3

1+1=3 LegoBoyWelly

Guild:
    e
    https://wynndata.tk/s/tc15xd
    Idk if the mana sacrifice is too big for 4 mana uppercancels and 750 extra damage
    but I personally prefer 2 mana uppers

RenZenthio likes this.
  5. RenZenthio

RenZenthio Degenerate Spell Warrior VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I personally find anything over 4 mana uppercancels unsustainable. I think I'd still choose one of the above builds though, since having ridiculous mana sustain sometimes makes up for it.

6. Justice

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I guess at this point, the build just comes down to personal preference.

RenZenthio likes this.
  7. RenZenthio

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    As do most builds. Every build is laden with flaws. I am all too aware of the ones in my Hero build.

Also, in your opinion, what makes Collapse mythic? it's outdamaged by Tcrack (and Hero, but my build is far from standard), and by some Idol builds with concentration, and out-tanked by other mythics. What makes it special? (or am I wrong and actually does tons of damage?)

8. 1+1=3

1+1=3 LegoBoyWelly

Guild:
    e
    Yes, it is the worst of the rainbow mythics/except maybe Nulli, but it it does a good amount of damage, acceptable for a mythic
    Although I still consider it a filler for the rainbow slot smh

RenZenthio likes this.
  9. Justice

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It is probably worse than most spears, except Alkatraz, but I can see it being interesting in a few ways maybe.

1. It can be used in spell builds but probably not as well as Idol.
    2. The giant strength bonus can be used for use in poison builds.
    3. The combination of it's main attack damage% and strength could make it good as a tier stack or just a a giant wollup of damage in one hit.
    All in all, Collapse I think is kinda like a jack of all trades spear I think and the only way I can really see it getting improved majorly is for some stats to be redone, like what happened to Freedom after 1.19, or a Major ID that would make it stand out. As for the Major ID, that is the least likeliest as 2 mythic spears already have major id's and there are only 6 mythics with major id's at the moment but I do think we could see the advent of new major id's, fabled items, and least likely new boots that could actually compliment rainbow items as we currently don't have any mythic boots with a positive spell damage%.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
    1+1=3 and RenZenthio like this.
  10. J_Lo777

J_Lo777 Class Build Loli HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Deals nearly as much damage as tcrack, but with better sustain

https://wynndata.tk/s/1q8nwb

RenZenthio likes this.
  11. 1+1=3

1+1=3 LegoBoyWelly

Guild:
    Alka's very good
    Rainbow poison lol

RenZenthio likes this.
  12. RenZenthio

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Depends on if you're ok with using pots.