1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Giveaway (ended)

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by Literally Cancer, Mar 2, 2016.

Tags:
?

LE

1. emeralds

82 vote(s)
    55.0%
  2. potato

67 vote(s)
    45.0%
  3. apple

44 vote(s)
    29.5%
  4. China

79 vote(s)
    53.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ConnyConnor101

ConnyConnor101 Well-Known Adventurer

Ign: ConnyConnor101
    Timezone: MT
    Why I want it: Because I am a pleb and i play with a group of friends. We really wanted to start a guild together but sadly not enough LE :(
    We have been saving up and we really want some more to start the guild:D

Literally Cancer likes this.
  2. Flaring Flint

Flaring Flint Travelled Adventurer

IGN: xFlarinFlint
    Timezone: GMT +5:30
    Why I want it: I need extra bank space ;-;

3. R_34

R_34 Guess I'm back...

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    -_- (needs more bank space) w0w... the max it costs to upgrade is like less than 1 le -_- you just need a higher level

4. TheDollarBill

TheDollarBill [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅1̲̅ο̲̅ο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] | The Second Level 100 HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: TheDollarBill
    Timezone: PST
    Why I want it: Cause who doesn't want money? Nah, but really, the notorious 0 skill point glitch ate my Sagittarius and all my accessories :/

5. DeputyMooMoo

DeputyMooMoo Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: DeputyMooMoo
    Timezone: Mountain Time
    Reason: I need emeralds to trade and get good gear and stuff, cuz im bad at wynncraft and for some reason dont have 8 stacks of LE like most people my level do... i barely have 1 :( lol

6. BeeMiner

BeeMiner Be Mindful HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: BeeMiner
    Timezone: PST
    Why you want it: I've lost much gear and accessories in the early throes of the recent glitch of skill points (not loading before gear loading) . I was so sad for quite some time that I did not want to play Wynncraft anymore. As a result of this glitch still existing, I am forced to wear really bad armor for all four of my classes and have fear for losing more gear whenever restarts happen without advance notice. Its hard to find good armor for my levels and had no luck. For example, I am still wearing a Relic Chestplate for 10 levels now. Am wearing a Prosto Boots L35 for my L40-ish player. There is much better gear I could try to buy (costs LEs) or get from drops but I have to turn them down as these require skill points. Folks will say leave X slots empty but you cant always do that when trying to find the ideal gear from runs. And server restarts will hit you unexpectedly sometimes. So I would like some LEs to purchase on forums some better gear that has no skill points requirement to upgrade. Pelier is one helmet that fits my level and has no pt. needs. But high level players are going to bid this up. Anyway, thanks for offering a chance for a giveaway.

7. Coreuppted

Coreuppted The Artistic Archer

Minecraft:
    IGN: Coreuppted
    Timezone: EST
    Why I want it: So I can get a chance at a chestnut horse, as well as give some money to my guild :P

8. Lexwomy

Lexwomy Lexwomy HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: The_Superior_One
    Time zone: GMT -6

Why you want it- It's human nature to want things of value. I WANT THAT LE. I'm also saving up to buy some nice endgame legendaries (i.e. Gemini) once I reach that level.

9. EJCrusher

EJCrusher Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    IGN: EJCrusher
    Why you want it: I've been playing a while, and I know quests can get le, but the only problem is that they take too long. And one thing I want to do is advance in quests, but I have the hardest time with doing that, since I have literally random gear. When the server updated to gavel I wasn't on then. And the codes updated, all my "good" armor, was literally randomized in to shit, and one of my legendaries was a code bug. I just mainly want it for the reason to actually have gear since i've seen guides where stuff only works with like mana regen or stuff like that and I want to do that, but the only reason I can't is either because I don't have that or I can't buy that.

10. Tomix

Tomix og HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: OMGitsTomix
    Timezone: UTC +1
    Reason: Because I lost almost all of my money on breeding horses (I tried to get another white horse for member of my guild because one time I got lucky with horse breeding,but it was the last time when I got lucky :/ )

11. CrazyCookie

CrazyCookie The Craziest Mage

Minecraft:
    Name: TheCrazyGamer200
    Time zone: Malaysia GMT+8
    Why you want it: I really need the money because I want to buy better armour and weapon and also it's money so.....ya

12. Turtlez

Turtlez Well-Known Adventurer

Well if you really want it then save up EVERYHING and do things strategically to gain money, cause why do you state that:I could POSSIBLY save up for a white horse or a pure.Cause I dont really understand why you said you could POSSIBLY save up enough cause people who put effort in the game and are high lvl should get mythics and not people who say they POSSIBLY cant get something when you could if you put effort and tried hard to do it (save up) cause it is possible if you try and get higher lvled and not beg for stuff and so I assume you are low lvl dreaming for a mythic cause you make your dream sound IMPOSSIBLE cause you could possibly get it if you lvl up more and save up for by possibly saving up for it. (sorry if this sonded mean or rude in anyway and apologies in advance if you feel upset or sad from anything I said and Good luck in Wynn)

13. DarkDemonDragon

DarkDemonDragon Sorta Veteran

Minecraft:
    Well not everyone has the time to devote that much thought and energy into this game. A significant amount of players here are casual Minecrafters experiencing MMORPG for their first time and typically spend 30 minutes - 2 hours online playing. Some people just want to enjoy the server for what it is rather than stress over efficiency and stuff. The staff don't want every player to go all out hardcore in Wynncraft, but they do want one simple thing for everyone to do: "Have Fun" :)

BeeMiner and Literally Cancer like this.
  14. MattReborn21

MattReborn21 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    @Literally Cancer isn't the giveaway supposed to be over?

Edit: Nvm doesn't it end in like 6 hours?

15. Amplitude

Amplitude Retired Build Team VIP+

Minecraft:
    IGN: Amplitude
    Timezone: Eastern time zone
    Why you want it: I do not have much money, I just want some Le to do some trading and complete a nice build. That's all :)

16. Jacoblouis

Jacoblouis Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Thank you for the giveaway!
    Jacoblouis
    PST
    24le is the perfect amount :D
    Reason: I spent 80 le on a 549/2 life steal executioners helm back in the day and it turned to a 214/2 life steal and its pretty much useless now D: I'm still recovering from the blow. lost 70 le as the helm is currently only worth about 10 le

17. deadluke

deadluke ...

Minecraft:
    ign: Lukeham123
    Time zone: EST
    Why i want it: Well half my things got glitched out so i need some of dat cash to buy some new gear. Id be great so finally have some good gear again...

:D

18. DownDeeper

DownDeeper Wanna go DownDeeper? Into caves, you dirty mind. VIP+

Minecraft:
    IGN: DownDeeper
    Why I Want It: I'm already not one of those rich people (5 stacks of le or more), and I've never had over a stack of le. I'd like to use this money to further my expansion with loot sets and gear sets, to get better loot, more le, and progress the trade market further

19. Linnyflower

Linnyflower ironman btw Item Team HICH Master CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I can supply you with a Gemini

20. Techelon

Techelon Well-Known Adventurer

Techelon
    EST
    Reason: To go to Disney World!

Thread Status: