1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Giant Giveaway (i'm Quiting) - Giveaway Is Over!!!!!

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by SahilMaxd, Jun 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SahilMaxd

SahilMaxd Bob's One True Apprentice

You make a good point, to bad im Satan incarnate.

NOW THAT ALL THE ITEMS ARE GONE I HAVE QUIT!!! @Broettinger I BELIEVE YOU CAN LOCK THIS THREAD RIGHT?

2. Ha_Ha_Redstone

Ha_Ha_Redstone Pixel Prince VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Great, fair giveaway. Max deciding how much LE I can have even though I was drawn before he changed his policy, and giving it away even though I said I was going to spread it out to my friends.

3. AetherArising

AetherArising Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    This is how pretty much every "giveaway" ends

The owner being a massive tool and giving away what you won. This happened with a Pure giveaway i was in. I won, and was even going to pay the dude a few LE for being so kind, but the dude gave it to his friend AFTER he accepted because he "wanted it"

Pretzule, SahilMaxd, Thunder and 2 others like this.
  4. Brutakah

Brutakah knight main CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I do think he shoulda gotten half (Half of the 29 Stacks)
    But in the end it was Sahil's choice and it was his LE
    We can't really control his choices, can we?

5. Killerfish

Killerfish Procrastinating Artist HERO

Minecraft:
    It's still disrespectful to @Svvery | Ehm Red regardless. If he's going to do a give away, he should at least not be rude and just give it to his friend after drawing Svvery's name first.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
  6. SuperTheFlugel

SuperTheFlugel Battle Monk Enjoyer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO D;

7. Brutakah

Brutakah knight main CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I feel like this is going to be an endless argument...

Yes, I do think it was disrespectful (bc he did win fair and square)
    But he's the one that kinda thought of distributing the LE
    And Sahil did do what he suggested (just not in the way we all expected)

I don't know why Im defending Sahil and the choices
    I barely know him xD

All I ask is that why can't we be happy with what we get?
    Think about it, he still can split the stack he got from Sahil (it won't be the same as 29 stacks but still)
    People may be unhappy but @Svvery | Ehm Red still won a stack of LE
    Maybe a stack of LE isn't much for him, but to most of us, that's a great fortune
    Even getting a single LE is a fortune to us! (To me it is)
    We all may not be happy, but atleast someone is (@Tomato_Viking)
    So why can't we all be happy for them and say our farewells to Sahil?

Also, sorry for the wall of text

NamesAreHard likes this.
  8. Killerfish

Killerfish Procrastinating Artist HERO

Minecraft:
    When he basically picks out a winner, then just gives most of the prize to some random dude, that isn't fair. No one is going to be happy with that injustice.

It isn't about the LE. It's about how Sahil was being disrespectful to his word. He gave most of the prize to someone Svvery didn't even pick to share with, and gave him the smaller portion. That's just plain rude.

As I said before, no one is going to be happy when there was foul play against a rightfully chosen winner. @Svvery | Ehm Red won the draw and wanted to share it with his friends, but Sahil was being rude and distributed it himself without Svvery's consent.

Based on these screenshots, I don't even think Svvery got his portion of his winning. So I don't see why you would support Sahil when clearly, he basically did not go on his word.

But whatever, this give away is already finished. Doesn't matter anyway.

9. Thunder

Thunder Chief Thunder HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I go away for a few days and I come back with this... ._.
    @Svvery | Ehm Red I'm on your side 100%. You were trying to do a good thing by splitting the LE between your friends, yet you were... ;-;

@Tomato_Viking you deserve absolutely 0LE from this giveaway. Period. End of story. Do the right thing and give ownership of the LE to @Svvery | Ehm Red to do whatever he wishes with it.

10. Andkorn

Andkorn Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Can i just say this. In the first place Sahil has full right and ownership to his LE and all of his items. Someone disagrees with the massive give away and believes that it should all be distributed evenly. Nowhere does it say that Sahil has to have a random give away, its fully up to him who he wants to give it to. Noone complaining about the dude who originally won it but then didnt win it because he was black listed. For all we know Sahil could of just decided to put Redstone in the winning for shits and giggles. Now everyone is attacking Sahil and as stated above:
    This is just bull shit ok? NOONE from any of these give aways deserve any of the items. They just receive them because they entered. Everyone put in a entry and thus its all an equal shot to win something and hey if Sahil doesnt like a winner he's not obligated to give anything to them, he's leaving anyways so he doesnt care about anyones opinions. And saying that tomato viking deserves none of it and he should give it all away to someone who literally claimed they didnt want any LE is just ludacris. He deserves it just as much as anyone who entered and he should keep the Le and do whatever he wishes to do.

NamesAreHard and Brutakah like this.
  11. Thunder

Thunder Chief Thunder HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    How would you like it if you won 10 million dollars in some lottery and you were going to share the winnings with your friends only to find out that you're only going to get $1 and the rest of the money is going to some random person who also entered?

12. Pretzule

Pretzule eats pretzels HERO

Minecraft:
    Alright OP will be warned, scummy and scammy move. The winner had the option to do what he wanted however you took it upon yourself to change the rules for your own sake and your friend's.

Edit: Closed per OP's request, if you find an issue with this feel free to PM me and I will respond.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.