1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Generic Fantasy - [5/7]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by hmtn, Aug 30, 2017.

?

Is the combat system something you want?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hexorcism

Hexorcism warrior class enjoyer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Leon: "We should explore the outskirts of the city. I have not seen them yet."

2. BlueSlimerino

BlueSlimerino Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Dez:"Same here let's go. Oh and if you see any cultists step away from me I can blend in with them,"I put the cloak on again,"also I just realized we haven't seen each other fight so what can you do?"

3. Hexorcism

Minecraft:
    Leon: "I would prefer not to fight unless I am provoked, but I am efficient with a mace and can protect allies with my shield."

"I will stay behind you, the cultists recognize me as an enemy."

4. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    Dez:''Noted, as for myself Im a magic caster so i prefer to stay behind if a fight happens. Well then lets get going''

5. hmtn

hmtn Archivist of the Realm VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The door slowly creaks open. Despite it being midday, the house is framed in ominous dark shadows. For this entrance room, there are doorways on the left and right, with stairs directly in front of you.

The sun creeps past the midday mark, settling into a slightly chillier afternoon.
    Heading towards the western outskirts of town, bast a pile of rubble on a hill that used to be the lord's manor, you find a yourselves a place that adventurers stream through quite more often than the rest of town. There also appears to be a slightly more well-made dock here, with people boarding and disembarking at every opportunity. The heavier traffic appears to be coming in from the west, barges taking up a considerable girth of the already-large he river going downstream. The somewhat gloomy attitude of the Riverthrone's interior seems to have dissipated here. No hint of cultists anywhere.

6. Tezzeret

Tezzeret You dare bring light to my lair? You must DIE! VIP

Minecraft:
    Thorston: "..."
    I sneak up the stairs.

7. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    I look for the most suspicious person and follow them trying to blend in with the crowd

8. Hexorcism

Minecraft:
    I follow far behind.

9. hmtn

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Webs coat the upper floor. The wood under your feet, despite your best sneaking, creaks ever so slightly. There are a few rooms, here and there, and at the end of the hall lies a creepy portrait of an old woman that looks like it's staring into your soul.

Your eyes scan for the most suspicious person around you, latching on to a hooded man in a white cloak, eying almost everyone in the crowd with a look of disgust. He has a large pack on his back that he repeatedly checks every couple minutes you follow him.
    A few minutes later, he seems to have arrived at his destination. He looks through the street the street and fails to see if he was being followed or not, and slips into a large storehouse on the northwestern edge of town.

10. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    If there are any back entrances I go to one and try to hear whats going on inside. If there are no back entrances i spy through a window. If no windows then I try to listen on whats going on in there at the door that the man entered

Man thats a lot of ifs

11. Hexorcism

Minecraft:
    I stay behind and make sure no one is following us.

12. SUPER M

SUPER M shoop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @HM The Nether

13. hmtn

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Not very good, recently... Most travelers do the jobs nowadays. Hurts business, y'know? Everyone who'd be our customer instead ominously hangs around in taverns waiting for adventurers to do their jobs. Real drought. As for hiring, the process involves verifying exactly where your job expertise lies, medical conditions, previous qualifications, etc."

There's a side door. The man just appears to set his pack down in the warehouse and grab an axe, waiting. For what?

Checking the area without actually looking as if you're doing so brings up a startling conclusion. The body language of the assorted people around you - already quite a bit much for the edge of town - is based off of ways to easily keep track of you and Dez. Almost everyone within eyesight is presumably hostile.

It's at this point that you feel a large presence from above. Turning your head, you see a vision of a massive hooded figure looming over town. Despite the darkness under its hood, you can tell that it's somehow staring directly at you. The vision flickers in and out before it's gone, and the skies return to normal.

14. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    I knock on the door, and when someone comes out I attempt to charm them

15. Tezzeret

Tezzeret You dare bring light to my lair? You must DIE! VIP

Minecraft:
    I peek into each room.

16. Hexorcism

Minecraft:
    I continue walking to where Dez is.

Leon: "Comrade, we should leave. I can very clearly perceive that most, if not all, these beings are hostile and are tracking both of us. We either flee or risk being trapped."

17. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    Dez:''A little to late, I just knocked on the door he's probably coming out any second. Let me do the talking''

still holding charm person until when the door opens

18. SUPER M

SUPER M shoop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Eradius gets nervous for a second, before becpoming calm again.
    Eradius: "Well, I hope to buisness will come back and I do feel, It will."
    I leave and head to the tavern.

19. Gigavern

Gigavern Giant Fern VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Lemme just rematerialize for a second.

20. hmtn

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    There are 2 doors on the left and one on the right. The door on the right appears to be some abandoned nursery of some sort. There's a broken cradle, and cobwebs everywhere. First room to the right simply has old, dilapidated furniture haphazardly thrown in. The second room on the right, however, has a large, broken bed with a locked chest on one side.

The door pulls open, but there's nobody on the other side. The people in the street don't appear to realize you know about them, and discreetly move to block various exits.

A couple minutes later, you're standing in front of the tavern doors. Opening them faces you with a cold, lifeless tavern and a guy in strange-looking plate armor with a scythe blocking your way.

Having convinced the universe of your existence again, you rematerialize inside the tavern. The mood in here is rather cold and lifeless. Everyone's just quietly drinking or eating, no festivity to be had. The bartender is just quietly taking orders and running the place. A few moments later, the door opens and you can hear somebody behind you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.