1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Generic Fantasy - [5/7]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by hmtn, Aug 30, 2017.

?

Is the combat system something you want?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hmtn

hmtn Archivist of the Realm VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You're walking a bit before you come across a random kid on the side of the street. He's bawling his eyes out, but nobody seems to notice.

You pull it off. Barely, it seems, as your pickpocketing skills are seriously in need of improvement.
    [+2 GC]

[+35 GC]
    Vendor: "Will that be all?

Surprisingly non-xkcd related relevant link.

SUPER M likes this.
  2. Tezzeret

Tezzeret You dare bring light to my lair? You must DIE! VIP

Minecraft:
    I leave the tavern with my new GC/GP/IDK.
    You watch his videos too? Cool.

3. BlueSlimerino

BlueSlimerino Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I walk up to him
    Dez:''whats the matter kid?''

4. Hexorcism

Hexorcism warrior class enjoyer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Bump.

After this, I walk through town.

5. SUPER M

SUPER M shoop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Eradius: "Yes."
    What others shops can I check? Is there a tailor is this town?

6. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Lazarus (Thinking): "Eerie... But I have to look around. Find out what they were up to."

I'll head upstairs, past the floor I checked yesterday.

7. Tezzeret

Minecraft:
    Bumperino.

8. hmtn

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It's more noon --> this time, but still, I have that schedule there for a reason.

Kid: "*Sob*I.. I ca-*Sob*I can't find my daddy...*Sob*"

To whom it may concern:
    You have been chosen for the group that shall retrieve the cast for the item. Word has it that it has finally arrived in town.
    Remember: Keep away from Designated Threat C unless you're forced into a combat situation. That group is too strong for people who've just appeared out of nowhere. We need to learn more before we force a confrontation.
    - Leren

Hmm... judging by the sun, it's slightly past midday. There's a group of 15 or so heavily armed people wandering down the streets, but that's the only out of place thing you see.

1)
    2) No.

You can hear your feet loudly clunking up the steps as you ascend to the third floor. Opening it, you're greeted with a massive barrack, filled to the brim with beds upon beds, although few look like they were heavily used.

9. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [QUOTE="HM The Nether, post: 2503170, member: 39170"You can hear your feet loudly clunking up the steps as you ascend to the third floor. Opening it, you're greeted with a massive barrack, filled to the brim with beds upon beds, although few look like they were heavily used.[/QUOTE]
    Lazarus: "What... Is this where..."

I'll look around and see if I can find anything.

10. Hexorcism

Minecraft:
    I show Robert the note and walk through town.

11. Tezzeret

Minecraft:
    Thorston moves closer to look.

12. SUPER M

SUPER M shoop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Beasts 'R us Pet Shop It is.

13. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    Dez:"how does your father look like?"

OOC?:Is the key rusty?

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
  14. SUPER M

SUPER M shoop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @HM The Nether

15. hmtn

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Note: I have been swamped with 4+ hours of homework.
    I barely have time to post this message.
    Sorry.

16. hmtn

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    History should not give this much homework
    I'm not even done
    I'm just procrastinating on the final third

The air in the giant room is very musty and still. Midday light streams in through large windows on the outside, yet the room is so large that even large amounts of sunlight does not light it in its entirety. This place is somehow has even less energy than the rest of the tower. Cobwebs adorn the corners and beds, yet there are no insects crawling around anywhere. The bunks are organized in columns, and with the sole exception of maybe a dozen, look completely untouched. The few that have been used have little evidence to show so. A little rustling of sheets here, a misplaced pillow there... They are also the ones with the least dust. As for items, this place appears to be completely bare-bones, without a single distinguishing mark from anybody. Not a single leftover from when there might have been life. Seeing this, it's surprising that this place was inhabited only yesterday.

@Gigavern

As you enter the shop, you'r greeted with the fragrance of a thousand different animals. The smell, really. It's overpowering. The store contains everything from cute, fluffy animal mascots to a massive, evil looking lizard-like monster in the back. A clerk greets you with the faux smile of a man who lost his soul long ago to the ravaging nature of animals.

Now that you note it, their armor appears to be of similar make, if not in detail. The group's makeup seems to be mostly warriors, although you can make out a few casters and a sneakier rogue in with the mix. Their faces have either curiosity, fear, anger, cold resolve, glee... Scratch that, you cannot tell. Their faces have so many emotions swirling within their murky depths that it becomes impossible to tell what they really feel.

"*Sob* He's really -*Sob* He's really big an-and strong. I-*Sob* I think h-he was at.. *Sob*.. Th-the tavern"

The key? Quite a bit, yes.

17. Hexorcism

Minecraft:
    I just walk through town seeing if I find anything to do.

18. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    Dez:"The tavern? First let me take my cloak off, someone lost some money in gambling with me they might be angry and I dont think theu saw my face"I take off the cloak and we head to the tavern somewhere on the way I ask him about himself

19. SUPER M

SUPER M shoop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I know your pain man. Thankfully this year I'm not overrun with history but instead with physics and math.

20. hmtn

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hmm. Quite the experience, that was.
    Deciding to explore the town, you walk down to the riverside, an area you haven't seen since you arrived here. There are fishermen, young and old, with homes made on water desperately trying to catch what fish have come downstream today. It's a free-for-all. There are also some run-downm homes and what looks to be... shadier establishments littered across the waterfront. The only place where this is noticeably absent is the area of the dock on the western end of town, which is all decorated and spruced up and maintained. Said dock, which has so many embellishments that it looks rather overdone to most regular people, leads to a road winding down the wealthier resident's locale.

The boy's crying a little less now, enough so that reading his text listening to him is less of a hassle. On his home,
    "I'm fro- I'm from down in the docks, sir, but my fam- family came from upriver not long past. Said this plac- this- this place and- and it's air was better than Forge. Better for a growing kid.."

Petmaster: "That sounds like you're either aiming to acquire a large bird of prey or a similarly-large reptilian. Which choice interests you?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.