1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Buying Garbage Mythics For 15-20 Le

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by SahilMaxd, Apr 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SahilMaxd

    SahilMaxd Bob's One True Apprentice

    Messages:
    1,268
    Likes Received:
    223
    Trophy Points:
    67
    The title....
     
  2. Mooplez

    Mooplez the most swiggityswooty HERO

    Messages:
    99
    Likes Received:
    47
    Trophy Points:
    49
    Minecraft:
    I dont think any mythic is garbage enough to go for that much.
    I mean the one in a million stat in itself I feel warrants more than that.
    But then again what do I know lol.
     
    Nightkay and Tapu_Fini like this.
  3. MagicGum

    MagicGum #GrimNation VIP

    Messages:
    795
    Likes Received:
    483
    Trophy Points:
    95
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bro mythics do not have a 1 in a million rarity.
     
  4. SahilMaxd

    SahilMaxd Bob's One True Apprentice

    Messages:
    1,268
    Likes Received:
    223
    Trophy Points:
    67
    ive seen shit ones go for 10.
     
  5. aayl

    aayl Famous Adventurer

    Messages:
    1,614
    Likes Received:
    1,129
    Trophy Points:
    128
    Minecraft:
    I believe that Salted said it's a 0.00007% chance of dropping
     
  6. UltimateShitLord

    UltimateShitLord Mhm CHAMPION

    Messages:
    868
    Likes Received:
    698
    Trophy Points:
    123
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    it was either a o.007 or o.ooo7 chance to drop. And I've gotten two drops already already so... ya...
     
  7. MagicGum

    MagicGum #GrimNation VIP

    Messages:
    795
    Likes Received:
    483
    Trophy Points:
    95
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It's 0.0007
     
  8. MajesticMaj

    MajesticMaj 11 Mythics Found | 40,131 chests HERO

    Messages:
    1,533
    Likes Received:
    1,255
    Trophy Points:
    128
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    That's just you, out of my grinding 50+ hours in Gavel alone, 2 days (10 hours) 300% loot bonus I never got a single mythic. Gave up after that and never grinded again. Also if you're wondering how I got the 300% loot it was an apology for rerolling my inv along with some other people, they received 300% loot and XP for 2 days.
     
  9. UltimateShitLord

    UltimateShitLord Mhm CHAMPION

    Messages:
    868
    Likes Received:
    698
    Trophy Points:
    123
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Wow I only have -5 to 10 loot bonus
     
  10. xCubby

    xCubby Nobody Goes To My Shop ): HERO

    Messages:
    606
    Likes Received:
    149
    Trophy Points:
    62
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm pretty sure pure is the only shit mythic that can go for 10-15 le depending on the spell damage. Oh and archangel
     
  11. SahilMaxd

    SahilMaxd Bob's One True Apprentice

    Messages:
    1,268
    Likes Received:
    223
    Trophy Points:
    67
    bump......
     
  12. CrazySmokerDude

    CrazySmokerDude Gai

    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    21
    Trophy Points:
    51
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Unlucky xd
     
  13. EJCrusher

    EJCrusher Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

    Messages:
    572
    Likes Received:
    355
    Trophy Points:
    70
    Minecraft:
    I mean I bought a garbage mythic for a few horses, that was like 25le and then sold it for 43 le....... Yeah, it was a horrible mythic and I still got payout.
     
  14. SahilMaxd

    SahilMaxd Bob's One True Apprentice

    Messages:
    1,268
    Likes Received:
    223
    Trophy Points:
    67
    bumpity bop
     
  15. SahilMaxd

    SahilMaxd Bob's One True Apprentice

    Messages:
    1,268
    Likes Received:
    223
    Trophy Points:
    67
    Bumprusky.
     
  16. SahilMaxd

    SahilMaxd Bob's One True Apprentice

    Messages:
    1,268
    Likes Received:
    223
    Trophy Points:
    67
    Bump (10 char) some has to have crappy mythics.
     
  17. SahilMaxd

    SahilMaxd Bob's One True Apprentice

    Messages:
    1,268
    Likes Received:
    223
    Trophy Points:
    67
    bumpsickle
     
  18. Dva

    Dva Well-Known Adventurer VIP

    Messages:
    23
    Likes Received:
    23
    Trophy Points:
    49
    Minecraft:
    I wouldn't exactly call the mythic "shit".
     
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
  19. Glitchedslayer

    Glitchedslayer Godly Horse Breeder and Memer HERO

    Messages:
    4,265
    Likes Received:
    4,376
    Trophy Points:
    192
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I feel like this counts as either a shitpost or a scam thread. Any mod or someone with common wynn knowledge knows this is such a douchey way to scam people. You might as well buy ultimate weapons for 6 LE or Paintings for 2 LE.
     
    Dva likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.