1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guide Gale & Ohms: Official Information Thread

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Selvut283, Jan 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moe_Ronickah

Moe_Ronickah Traveling through hyperspace . . .. CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    And all due to a simple error by a builder who partially blocked off the entrance so that it's much harder to find. Imagine if a builder did that on purpose, on a quest, where it was meant to be hard to find. Said builder would be hung by the yardarms, as would the GM would designed it. Instead, someone has created, by accident, a search, a quest, have you, that has so many of us going on for a month about trying to find it. Serendipitous accident, I'd say.

I would so love to stumble across it while searching for it.

XavierEXE and Shoefarts like this.
  2. px_1

px_1 Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    i'd like to ask all the old and new people that have joined this to please take some time and read all the pages, information you are guessing has already been discarded and/or discussed right now you are all going in circles, we should be searching for caves that go up instead of responding to the same things over and over

then perish and XavierEXE like this.
  3. TwageTomato

TwageTomato Coder | Like-Giver | Tomato | Musician CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I'm sorry to say it, but nobody in their right mind would take the time to read 87 pages of comments before posting their own idea. It simply takes more time than it's worth. For those of you who know economics, the opportunity cost of reading it far exceeds the opportunity cost of playing Wynn for the same amount of time.

4. BlahBlah161616

BlahBlah161616 Light Theme User

Guild:
    If Selvut could add a summary to what we've already theorized/searched it would mean less of those posts. Selvut could even ask what we've searched and get a list out of us.

McMasterx, then perish and XavierEXE like this.
  5. 123games1

123games1 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    After all, Selvut's OP did say he'd update the list of facts...

XavierEXE likes this.
  6. icebreaker

icebreaker Retired YouTuber & Full Stack Web Developer Media HERO

Minecraft:
    ffs all of wynn and gavel ???? No way im out...at least selvut confirms if its in wynn or gavel

7. TwageTomato

Minecraft:

8. Shoefarts

Shoefarts I fart on shoes CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I've been since the beginning, so far we've searched literally everywhere except for maybe the nivla forest, but the tomb probably isn't there.
    We've searched hundreds of random pockets and holes in the map.
    And posts that suggest the tomb might be in the canyons of the the lost are about 10% of all the content here.

I would like to think that all the lore behind Gale and Ohms: the item descriptions, the Gale-Ohms anagram, and the Gale and Qira relation; might help us find the tomb, but so far, it hasn't

9. Turtlebomb

Turtlebomb idk VIP+

Minecraft:
    Wow, 87 pages. I took a break from the thread when it was in the fifties. Can somebody get me up to speed?

10. TheAule

TheAule The Smithy of the Valar

Guild:
    If you wish to wait until the Push, then do so. No need to stagnate this thread.

Anywhoo, people are searching for Upwards Leading Caves. Now, think for a bit. The area of the cave has to at least have some sort of upwards swell to hold the cave. That still rules out the flatlands of the Emerald Trail and The Almujian desert. Although we would like it to be concealed within the Edge Mountains, I have spent much time circling Wynn and Gavel, and have found nothing. It is in my opinion that Gale's Tomb lies in a mountainous area that is not on the edge. I understand that these have been discussed before, oft by me, but a list is always nice to look at. If I've missed something not on the edges, tell me.

In the Ocean, there exists.
    If someone clears them, I'd like to verify it myself, and then I'll cross it out.
    • Volcano
    • Maro Peaks
    • Ice Islands
    • Jofash - Cleared by me
    • Half Moon - Nothing There
    • Santa - Only 1 lonely santa and his EVIL CRYSTAL OF DOOM
    • Pirate Island - Nothing new since Gavel came out.

The ocean is the smallest of our searches, but not the eastiest. Wynn is next, being very open in comparison to Gavel.

• Pigman Ravines - Nope
    • Troms and non-Dernel Jungle - Nopeity nope nope
    • Dernel Jungle - Nothing found in the edge search. I don't think it lies within interior regions, but someone else might want to do some searchin.
    • Ice areas - Nothing. Same with Twain Area.
    • Bremminglar and Almujian Mountains - Nothing found therein.
    • Rymek. Nothing on the edges. Possibly within the interior spoke thingies, but not likely, as it has been searched by many people.
    • Mt. Wynn - no

Gavel is very new and considerably more convoluted, but can still be divided into regions.

Starting Westward and working east:

• Llevigar - Though labyrinthine, I, and many others have found nothing.
    • Karoc Quarry - Nothing related to Gale. This includes the Bandit Camp across the mountains to the east.
    • Those weird mountains in the Olux Swamps - First off, too thin for anything, and I've not found anything in the ones I've been to.
    • Clock Tower + Orc Camp and mountains behind them. One has nothing. The other is an anthill - One certain Relic Hunter knows what I am talking about.
    • Lexdale's anything - no
    • Light Forest + Aldorei Valley - nothing below the barriers.
    • Gert Camp and other areas - Nothing in my searches.
    • Cinfras + Guild Hall - Not likely at all.
    • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Now that that catharsis is over, let me say a little something. The Canyon is a maze within a labyrinth within a giant block of swiss cheese being tunneled through by mice.
      Use this map, or cry. I don't feel like listing off particular places, so if someone else wants to do that, go ahead.

[​IMG]
    • Thesead Alcove - I don't think so, and @BlahBlah161616 , thanks for disproving the Coal Mines.
    • Eltom - Le white powder VI, but not much else. Some interesting mountainous paths towards Rodoroc, but nothing is yielded there.
    • Kandon Beda and surrounding areas on edge of Sky Islands. Nothing of interest could be found.
    • Rodoroc and Molten Heights - In all our times of grinding, nothing else has been found there, but it is very likely behind a secret nook a path will reveal itself.
    • Sky Islands. It is always possible that an overlooked island may hold something, but nothing has been found there yet.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
  11. Loggerhead

Loggerhead Some Loggerhead

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    what would a grave be doing in the middle of a airbase? have common sense dood, no offense.
    I think It is somewhere obvious, but a place that no one almost goes too, for example, selchar (its not selchar, its too low,) I'm kinda thinking volcano island. (selvut said somewhere in the ocean, tht is high, 60y)

12. deadluke

deadluke ...

Minecraft:
    can you quote me where he says that?

13. Selvut283

Selvut283 Circadian rhythm stuck on Tokyo time ♪ Music Item Team GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Where exactly was this?

14. Brutakah

Brutakah knight main CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ty for map for the Canyon of the Lost
    I always get lost there xD

15. deadluke

deadluke ...

Minecraft:
    so the grave is possible to reach and possible to find right? i just dont want to be wasting my time on this f it hasnt been actually added yet ;-;

16. TwageTomato

Minecraft:
    Thus its name.

Brutakah likes this.
  17. Brutakah

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Letvus airbase looks like a pretty complicated place, with all those structures so there is a possibility still

18. Selvut283

Selvut283 Circadian rhythm stuck on Tokyo time ♪ Music Item Team GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Entirely so. If it were impossible, I would not be sending you on a search like this.

then perish likes this.
  19. Ventus333

Ventus333 Xaldinite, Adventurer, and Mage.

Guild:
    Why are you giving us that face! Is it exasperation, disappointment, sarcasm, tired, a 'seriously?' Face?

20. Brutakah

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Welp as the search goes on, I found a few cool places :P
    Its just a bunch of caves with nothing really important to do with Gale's Grave
    No hate pls :P
    Cool Caves

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.