1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guide Gale & Ohms: Official Information Thread

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Selvut283, Jan 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Selvut283

Selvut283 Circadian rhythm stuck on Tokyo time ♪ Music Item Team GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hardly useless, but in terms of its relevance to Gale or Ohms, it has none.
    Well, Gale cannot use Ohms' keepsake either; she does not know how to use staves.

Rawb and XavierEXE like this.
  2. FishWaffle

FishWaffle It's ya boi VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Do we have any clue of when Gale and Ohms lived on the timeline at all?

3. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Before Yahya and Nohno were born.

4. IggyBoii

IggyBoii I Have No Idea What Im Doing VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:

5. Paladin A'renos

Paladin A'renos High Grand Master of the Ordo Malleus HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Question why do we even care about Gale and Ohm, what did they do again?

6. TheAule

TheAule The Smithy of the Valar

Guild:

They were. Ohms' Wish, an item, stated that he wanted the players to bring an item to Gale's Grave. Selvut confirmed that it existed, and so the hunt began.

7. FishWaffle

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It started when Selvut made a comment about a "monster Qira did not make" on a thread made by @jpmrocks so I put a little thing saying how it could be Gale, which Selvut confirmed, and here we are now.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
    TheAule likes this.
  8. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yes, it turned out to be an easter-egg hunt. I assure you, however, the payoff will be more than worth it...but I wonder if you would even have begun to search had I not given the "kick-off" of stating that Qira did not create one Hive enemy...

9. Thickfreakness

Thickfreakness ooh, Degrasse Tyson-san

Guild:
    Completely 100% no

BUT someone would have stumbled upon the grave 6 months from now and post an easter egg thread and you'll be all like "damn i made that"

10. FishWaffle

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Anyways, "more then worth it.." is reassuring seeing how painful this has been.
    I know for that for a fact I wouldn't know about Gale if it wasn't for that "kick-off" (I thought Ohms' Wish was just a random item to make you feel bad when I first saw it.)

XavierEXE likes this.
  11. McMasterx

McMasterx ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Valar MorGavelis HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    And that's my only Problem with this Easter Egg :/ it was (brutally honest) Poorly implemented. There wasn't really any clues as to why it exsisted other than Gale's Force, and Ohms' Wish.

enderman494 likes this.
  12. TheAule

Guild:
    I think that any hunts that might have happened would be nowhere as large as this, and not as coordinated. Most people think of lore on items as that. Lore. Only someone really bored would make the connection that maybe the lore implies an in-game site.

So people, I have noticed that some of us are missing out on the origin of all this. Look at this five pictures, they are the beginning of everything.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There is also a spear called Gale Ride but I think it best we don't consider it part of this. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I've arranged these four pictures to tell a story of sorts. I hope, correctly.

This is essentially all we know about the lore of Gale and Ohms. Read the 1st page for other info and hints Selvut has provided.

13. FishWaffle

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well, we still have to wait for the Follow-Up Update, which is most likely going to feature the Ohms fight, meaning our struggles now may actually pay off in the future.

XavierEXE likes this.
  14. TheAule

Guild:
    inb4 Ohms is Qira 2.0 (I know he is level 65)

I still want to find the Tomb before Ohms' Lab is implemented, so we can feel like we managed to solve this puzzle in a somewhat timely manner.

FishWaffle likes this.
  15. BethJerry

BethJerry BFG 9000 CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    So like I said earlier (I'm not sure if you just didn't read this or can't/won't say), Is Gale's grave in a spot where we would be able to spot it out, or is it in just some random cave and we have to stumble upon it by luck?

16. FishWaffle

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If so, just imagine what it will be like to go to Ohms with some buddies and say "I helped find that."
    All we can do is try as hard as we can, and hope we do it in a timely manner.

TheAule likes this.
  17. TheAule

Guild:
    What we know is that the entrance is not clearly marked, but once we get inside, we will know it is Gale's Tomb. What that means? No idea. It could be an ornate entrance, but we would have no idea of it being the Tomb until we broke through its puzzles. It could also be a single block of grass that teleports you to the Tomb. Who knows?

XavierEXE and FishWaffle like this.
  18. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I do accept and somewhat regret this fact, and the express reason I left that hint was because I realized this. Coupled with the fact that a builder has accidentally(almost) completely blocked off the entrance and made it so much more difficult to find, it has become a bit of a wreck. However, I do still feel pride that I have managed to draw together a community in Wynn over this hunt, and I have decided that, in exchange for the hardships, much more will be at stake as payoff...I truly, dearly hope my and your efforts will end up being worth it.

19. FishWaffle

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    oh god plz no.

XavierEXE likes this.
  20. TheAule

Guild:
    An unlikely scenario, but let us not wholly disregard it.

But seriously, this is probably the most fun I've had in a while, and over an Easter Egg. I hope you can create more content like this for future areas.

XavierEXE likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.