1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guide Gale & Ohms: Official Information Thread

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Selvut283, Jan 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FierceDeity

FierceDeity ??? Gunter VIP+

Minecraft:
    I always start looking for this, then get sidetracked, and end up trying to find very single loot chest in existence

XavierEXE and TheAule like this.
  2. McMasterx

McMasterx ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Valar MorGavelis HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Who buried Gale? If Gale has a grave or even a tomb, then She died somewhere with someone to know she died. and that someone didn't tell Ohms where she was buried .-.

3. TheAule

TheAule The Smithy of the Valar

Guild:
    Maybe Ohms buried her, and then over the course of his later work was unable to return to the Grave, and thus left his Wish for later players to find and return.

4. Turtlebomb

Turtlebomb idk VIP+

Minecraft:
    Qira maby?

5. TheAule

Guild:
    Qira is a very powerful being, why would she stoop to bury some person? Unless we learn more about Gale's partnership with Qira, this is what I am going to assume.

On another note, I found an Easter Egg that starts high up, is obvious, but no one would normally go there. I gave it a once-over, and found nothing relating to Gale, but maybe someone else could verify?

6. griffin012

griffin012 An Unimpressed Agender

I completely agree that the hive is not necessarily her tomb I'm sorry if it came off that was the point I was trying too get across. The whole point of the post is as you talked about at the end of your post is that we need too take a step back and change the way we look at solving this secret, too elaborate on this idea for such other secrets as ??? and the mystery of the clocks are encounter-able and completable within your natural progression through the game from lvl 1-100 with out sources outside of the game too help you complete them which is very good design on the content teams side, which is why by the time we got the possible hints at the qira hive this shouldn't have been a new way of looking at this it should have been the first place we searched while trying too find her tomb/hints about it's location day 1 as it is the place in our natural progression through the game where we end up being introduced too the idea that there may be something more interesting and in depth about this little bit of flavour text on a legendary wand but instead we ended up following the hint of "it's somewhere high up" over the incredibly obvious first spot too look.
    TL;DR This probably wasn't designed so that it required staff involvement too solve and was more likely like every other big secret we've found so far designed too be capable of naturally encountering and solving it as a normal player following a natural progression through the content.

Poiu429 likes this.
  7. TheAule

Guild:
    You make a very good point. We find a weapon saying "give this to Gale's Tomb", and where to do we know Gale is? The Qira Hive. But what we encounter is her Spirit. We need to find her tomb. I feel like The Hive is place full of monstrous creations, and really not a suitable place for a tomb. If we try and follow the Lore, there isn't much else to go off of. But remember, for the Clock, the Clock Tower was never encountered during a quest- unless you ran into it while grinding or saw it on the map, you would not normally go there. So while I see your point, I think that we need to listen to the hints we are being given, as well as integrating the little lore we know.

XavierEXE likes this.
  8. The One-eyed Guy

The One-eyed Guy that guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Problem is, no grave = lore is pointless until we find it. That's why we're doing this. Selvut made this entire thing and I think he may have intended to guide us all this time, else we would have thought that this was some random filler lore and ignored it forever.

XavierEXE likes this.
  9. CaptainPigenator

CaptainPigenator Bacon + brain = Your doom

Minecraft:
    I think its resonable for the grave to be in the hive. First off: Makes more sense for Gale to have joined Qira if her grave was in the hive. Im sure other people have seen this too, but its intresting nontheless. Behind the thunder arena gate in the hive, there is a purple "path". 2016-01-24_11.57.45.png 2016-01-24_11.57.52.png The only other purple path in the hive is the one that leads to the arenas in the merchant. This is pretty intresting in itself, but the path after the purple path seems to be built in a way that you are supposed to be able to walk on easily. I don't really know if this will lead to anything but whatever.

10. Shanaaro

Shanaaro . HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Purple path confirmed unrelated, it's almost definitely not in the hive because we searched it to death.

11. CaptainPigenator

Minecraft:
    Can someone make a list of ALL the clues we have gotten so far?

12. DaCorruption

DaCorruption Serves Dern.

Minecraft:
    The clues I know are: It's very high-up, it's an obvious place, not everyone knows that place, a builder accidentally made the entry almost impossible to see.

13. CaptainPigenator

Minecraft:
    I just thought of something. We got the could that it was very high up. People thought of mountains. Although, gale is an AIR archer. Why would she want to be buried on a mountian? Besides, if it was on a mountian it wouldnt be obvious at all.

What i suggest is that her grave is some kind of airship. She gets to be in the sky, its very high up, and it feels quite obvious that an AIR archer would've wanted it. Thoughts?

14. Shanaaro

Shanaaro . HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Who would be steering it? It'd float off.

15. CaptainPigenator

Minecraft:
    Eeeeeeh, one of ohms golems maybe?

16. cloud yeehaw

cloud yeehaw perfectly centered reimu floating midair

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    To be honest, I feel like you guys should search some areas you've already talked about in this thread. Who knows if you were right, and because it's blocked off, you can't even see where it was placed?

17. IggyBoii

IggyBoii I Have No Idea What Im Doing VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    just show me the secret :DDD

18. Clodwad

Clodwad (づ◔ ͜ʖ◔)づ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    is the tomb just there? or is it a teleporter to the tomb

19. Tyralion

Tyralion Faceless Ambassador VIP

Minecraft:
    You know anything about it?

probly not since it's Selvut's lil' secret, but still

20. DaCorruption

DaCorruption Serves Dern.

Minecraft:
    I think you won't need a teleporter, but if you do, it will be WAY harder, since it'll be outside Gavel and Wynn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.