1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Favorite Mobile Games?

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by ronaldfonseca, Aug 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeordieJeans

GeordieJeans Morph Zealot HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The Room: Old Sins wants to know your location

2. TurtleSea3

TurtleSea3 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Personally, I really like chill puzzle games. There's this really good puzzle game called I Love Hue where you have to sort colors by their hue. It's pretty relaxing and a good mobile game if you just wanna chill.

3. Emperor_Emerald

Emperor_Emerald Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Polytopia
    Battle cats
    Clash of clans
    Clash Royale
    Smashy road
    Pokémon go
    And.....
    Hole.io

4. Castti

Castti Kookie HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Summoners war and DBZ: Dokkan Battle are my favorites atm, been playing both for years. I'm a gacha nerd.

5. Yraw

Yraw Water Fountain

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Papers Please (PAID)
    Really fun game about being a passport agent, gets really hectic at lategame but has like 14 different endings. You also got some hard choices to make, I recommend it to anyone with a good eye and can spot stuff really easily
    CoD Mobile (F2P)
    Codm is just a nice game to play with your friends in the middle of class or smth, pretty easy to run. It does have some micro transactions and hackers but it’s fine playing with friends
    Tiny Guardians (PAID)
    Really fun game to play on downtime, also pretty hard at first, artstyle is cute too
    Postknight (F2P)
    A cute little game that’s a pretty generic rpg. Craft gear, fight stuff, craft more gear, visit new place. It’s just that there’s actually not many micro transactions needed
    Rusty Cage/Cube escape games
    Really fun and sometimes scary puzzle game with a sick story. Really good game series to pick up if you’re a fan of more plain creepy and strange horror, also gets pretty funny in absurdity. Sometimes it’s like the devs were high while making the puzzles.

6. YoloJess

YoloJess Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    BloonsTD battles

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.