1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Shaman/Skyseer Fantasia Tierstack Hybrid

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by J_Lo777, Aug 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J_Lo777

J_Lo777 Wynn Artist CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:

Fantasia Tierstack Hybrid

Build used: https://wynndata.tk/s/xk08pr

So I wanted to do tierstack with Fantasia, inspired by the famous Singularity tierstack build (by @I_Liek_Turtlez ). But I ran into a few problems, mainly the fact that Fantasia has negative mr and ms, which made it impossible to just slap Fanta into that build.

But because Fantasia is only "very slow" attack speed (singu is super slow), I only needed 5 tiers of attack speed to reach super fast attack speed. So I figured that I could just use crafted accessories with only +1 tier attack speed to lower the sp reqs for the build, and use a regular piece of armour for the final +1 tier attack speed. And thus I crafted these accessories which would give me +1 tier attack speed AND +1 mr and ms to negate Fantasia's negative mr and ms, and the build was complete.

On a side note, you will need a fanta with decent mr and ms stats for this build to actually work nicely.

On a second side note, the accessories used in this build will become even better after the upcoming patch :)

Ingredient Changes.PNG

Last edited: Aug 4, 2020
    Maximdem, starx280 and I_Liek_Turtlez like this.
  2. AmbassadorDazz

AmbassadorDazz Discord Killjoy Staff Member Moderator VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm pretty sure 99.9% of the class builders would object to you using crafteds. IMO it looks fine, but why would you do this?

3. J_Lo777

J_Lo777 Wynn Artist CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    because the outcome is very pog

starx280 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.