1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Fanmade Cow Redesign And Another, Horrific Skin.

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by Samsam101, Jan 9, 2020.

?

Is my CoW skin bad or good?

1. Yes, it's good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No. My eyes are burning just looking at it.

40.0%
  3. Siegfried

60.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samsam101

Samsam101 idiot who is too lazy to grind and is level 95

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Since CoW is just a skeleton with IGotSuperpowers' head on it and some green clothes, I decided to take his head and make a full skin. If CoW were to be reworked this could work nicely.
    cow 1.PNG cow 2.PNG

I gave him a more corrupted appearance, with bones sticking out and corrupted spikes growing on him. I also gave him a new weapon. I would have made it more wynncraft-looking, but the skin editor I was using didn't have that as an option. Basically it's a netherack pickaxe. I gave him the pickaxe because it is said that he was the head of the mining team that discovered the nether portal. He has his corrupted heart visible, making players who fight him see it and become more determined to win. He also has a red eye that is more corrupted than his other.

I also made Siegfried, but it's bad. I made it a while back, and just in case I offend your eyes, it'll be in a spoiler.
    wynncraftseigfried.PNG
    wynncraftseigfried2.PNG
    Like it? No, of course not. It's awful. Sorry if I hurt your eyes
    I also made a bob skin, but that one is too bad for me to even put in a spoiler.
    I made a not half bad ragni knight but most of the skin was a template so I wouldn't count it.

If you think I am capable of not creating another Siegfried-level horrible skin, let me know what you'd like me to make for wynncraft next

Also please tell me if my CoW skin is bad or not

2. Soul of Storms

Soul of Storms a seer and a snake and a sorbet VIP+

Minecraft:
    isn't siegfried from Corkus?

3. Samsam101

Samsam101 idiot who is too lazy to grind and is level 95

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Pretty sure he's from Gavel, but we can just say that he's a villager from corkus or that he's wearing a mask

4. EpicUsername

EpicUsername Travelled Adventurer

Your CoW skin is bad, the green clothes are too monochrome and the skin doesn't fit enough with wynncraft's style. But with some work it could look good

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.