1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Fairytale Smp Server 1.9 [closed And Remaking For 1.10]

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Felinka, Mar 29, 2016.

?

How would you rate this idea?

1. ★★★★★

35 vote(s)
    39.8%
  2. ★★★★☆

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  3. ★★★☆☆

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  4. ★★☆☆☆

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. ★☆ ☆☆☆

3 vote(s)
    3.4%
  6. I came here for free pretzels. You lied to me.

45 vote(s)
    51.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loxotus

Loxotus Lotus King VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    OMFG .... I cant wait any longer just accept or deny me i just want to have a good smp to play on, i brought my skills to use them not wait :3

2. PeakGeek

PeakGeek Newbie Adventurer

Same, I also have been looking for a good smp

3. Felinka

Felinka throw speed CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Say what sir? e-e

You can always reapply and try again! Please DO NOT fill up this thread! It always helps by using @Kyappu to make me read your applications faster by the way.

(Bump)

Last edited: May 2, 2016
  4. PeakGeek

PeakGeek Newbie Adventurer

Username: PeakGeek

Nicknames In Game (Optional) Peak/It/Creature

Timezone: US Mountain Time

Why you want to be in this: I love smp's and minecraft, I would like to make the server and I befit from me helping

What can you contribute to this survival server? I can help create building and shops, also create auto farms

Talents in Minecraft with proof. (Please make it so that we know you made it.) Im good at building, especially nature designs
    2016-05-02_19.14.17.png 2016-05-01_17.13.53.png 2016-05-01_17.13.48.png 2016-05-01_17.13.40.png 2016-05-01_14.56.12.png
    Have Skype? (Optional) Sorry

Any extra information about yourself? Love lord of the rings, i have the mod for it.

@Kyappu

Also, btw when i get rejected, im going the continue to submit my application

Last edited: May 2, 2016
  5. Loxotus

Loxotus Lotus King VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Username LotusTea
    Nicknames In Game (Optional) Tea
    Age 13
    Timezone Est Us
    Why you want to be in this I love minecraft vanilla survival and i love working together with a kind and friendly community
    What can you contribute to this survival server? I will be glad to make lots of projects for example Villages/Farms/Etc ill try my best to make everything that comes up in my head and also not just do these projects alone i would be glad to have help from other smp players
    Talents in Minecraft with proof. (Please make it so that we know you made it.) Ok im very good at building Medieval theme stuff .
    Have Skype? (Optional) Nope (If i really need one ill make one)
    Any extra information about yourself? No not really except for that i really love doing smp's with others so it will be great with a lot of people and hope to have a great time

Attached Files:

6. MrMadmanEPIC

MrMadmanEPIC The Maddest Man Around

Minecraft:
    Username: MrMadmanEPIC

Nicknames In Game (Optional): Madman or Sexy

Timezone: Eastern USA

Why you want to be in this:
    First of all, its SMP, I like SMP with people that are active where I can demonstrate glorious builds and redstone contraptions. Also LotusTea, is in this, and guild is life. Also, I had previous experience with a community on an SMP, and I am great at managment and overall just helping the players with and isssues that may come across them.

Talents in Minecraft with proof. (Please make it so that we know you made it.) I can make medieval stuff, don't have much proof, but this was a build (on an SMP) that I did a couple weeks ago. By the way, I don't have Shaders for 1.9.2 so I didn't take Shader shots. :/

Proof: http://imgur.com/a/9Dzpd

Have Skype? (Optional): Yep, if I get accepted I will release my name.

Any extra information about yourself? IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSWIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGG FROM THE CHANDLIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER! Also, I'm looking for a new recording software (cracked or free, might use OBS) so I can make youtube videos again, maybe if I get accepted I can record? Is that a yes? No? Maybe? K.

@Kyappu :D

7. Loggerhead

Loggerhead Some Loggerhead

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Free pretzels!? I don't like pretzels... I like sushie, and donuts... you really did lie to me!

8. Felinka

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Look, if you do do that.. please do not use @Kyappu in your app please. Also don't spam this thread..

9. didvk

didvk The Onion VIP

Minecraft:
    @Kyappu it would be great if you just replied with "Accepted" or "Denied"... It would help with the thread not getting spammed.

10. Felinka

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Sorry, maybe next time. :( We're being really strict on who joins now. (You asked me to say whether or not this is accepted or not)

11. Felinka

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Okay so... We're gonna add you because uhmm... we're umm.. Well you sir, actually kept asking me in covos if I read your application. And since you like.. won't lea- well you're accepted. I think you should be happy... well. Yeah I'll send info. You should thank sanmarcosjca for getting you in.. "We accepted you since you could build good with bricks" - Marcos

12. TheStrangerNinja

TheStrangerNinja I Like Chicken Wings With Cheese

Username: MrLaggington
    Nicknames In Game (Optional): Ryan
    Timezone: GMT(+7)
    Why you want to be in this: I like to meet up with people and i watch hermitcraft (vanilla smp with the best builder and redstoner) also building is fun
    What can you contribute to this survival server?: Like to help, Grinding xp, Mining, Build stuff
    Talents in Minecraft with proof. (Please make it so that we know you made it.): 2016-05-04_18.29.08.png
    Have Skype? (Optional): I'll tell you if i get accepted because i dont want random people who see this post request me in skype
    Any extra information about yourself?: I like to pvp, wasting time on building and learning redstone

13. Loxotus

Loxotus Lotus King VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ok im not the person that decides who gets in but quick tip showing a river you made isnt that good to me show a house that you built

14. didvk

didvk The Onion VIP

Minecraft:
    Username: FantasticTuna

Nicknames In Game (Optional): Tuna

Timezone: CLST

Why you want to be in this: I have loved vanilla Minecraft, still love vanilla Minecraft, and will love vanilla Minecraft. I have been playing Minecraft for a while--and I think vanilla is the best way to experience this game. Yeah, mini-games and Wynncraft is fun and all, but I think it is the best way to enjoy the game Minecraft. Minecraft is a game that was made to be played with friends. Play with 1 friend; sure, fun. Play with 2 friends; better. Play with 20+ friends? Even better. I think this will give me the enthusiasm I used to have back when I first played Minecraft, and I sure will enjoy it! Also, I think this is one of the best and friendliest communities that I've seen in a long time; I wanna be part of this--who wants to miss out on the fun?

What can you contribute to this survival server?: I can contribute my time into building and planning massive community projects which will allow us to have more fun. The projects will bring opportunities for community members to bond with each other during the interaction. I will also supply a lot of services, such as forging/blacksmithing, resource gathering, building, redstoning, interior decorating, and much much more.

Talents in Minecraft with proof. (Please make it so that we know you made it.):
    Forest Palace: http://imgur.com/a/UaBQy
    WIP build: http://imgur.com/a/D9Ctl
    Little builds I made on a creative server: http://imgur.com/a/WJCyr

Have Skype? (Optional): Yes, will send by Private Message if accepted.

Any extra information about yourself?: I would love to be a part of this, sounds amazing! P.S. I will be able to be super active...

15. Loxotus

Loxotus Lotus King VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hell0 A Can Of Tuna maybe you should stop spamming and reapplying try making new builds and wait a bit and send it in instead of the same one :D (Pro Tip that is what i did and now i am accepted)

16. didvk

didvk The Onion VIP

Minecraft:
    uh... I'm not spamming... I'm just reapplying... also, no offense, you are the one spamming.

17. Loxotus

Loxotus Lotus King VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    true... but you probably got denied twice for the same work i remember those builds last 2 application

18. Felinka

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Both of you guys have been filling up the thread...

Also, Tuna.. please don't reapply every day.

19. didvk

didvk The Onion VIP

Minecraft:
    Yeah, but you aren't the person who decides if the applications are accepted or not. I'm not replying to this dumb conversation on @Kyappu 's thread. He's probably getting spammed right now. Also, you should stop being so nosy.

20. Felinka

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ...please.. out of all things don't start a war on here. Just make a separate conversation guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.