1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Fairytale Smp Server 1.9 [closed And Remaking For 1.10]

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Felinka, Mar 29, 2016.

?

How would you rate this idea?

1. ★★★★★

35 vote(s)
    39.8%
  2. ★★★★☆

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  3. ★★★☆☆

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  4. ★★☆☆☆

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. ★☆ ☆☆☆

3 vote(s)
    3.4%
  6. I came here for free pretzels. You lied to me.

45 vote(s)
    51.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Felinka

Felinka throw speed CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm just waiting for pictures. Don't worry.

2. Tjeg0

Tjeg0 A blue sheep!!

Username: Tjeg0 (with a zero at the end).
    Nicknames In Game (Optional): People always just call me Tjeg.
    Timezone: Amsterdam (Netherlands).
    Why you want to be in this: I have once played on an other smp and I had a blast and I would like to play on a smp again since the other one closed down.
    What can you contribute to this survival server?: I always like to build redstone stuf and farms I would also like to build a guardian farm.
    Talents in Minecraft with proof. (Please make it so that we know you made it.): Here is a redstone calculator I build that can add two number together.
    http://imgur.com/79YCp63
    Have Skype? (Optional): yes I have skype I will tell you when I am added.
    Any extra information about yourself? I love playing survival and I hate cheating and btw I am the twin brother of Troll4ever31.

3. Zelefant

Zelefant wizard fortress will return one day HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I doubt i'll get accepted, but I want to go one more time...
    Username: Zelefant
    Nicknames In Game (Optional): Zele, Test, Oryx
    Timezone: EDT (EST in daylight savings)
    Why you want to be in this: Last time I applied, i got denied. I know you might be like "Why are you posting again, you got denied". I really, REALLY want a good SMP server. I hate survival with plugins on server, and I hate playing survival alone. The last private SMP server I played had amazing community and more. Then I joined a different one with one of your players (@Troll4ever31) and that was fun. It got boring after a while, though. Now that there's a new SMP server I can play on, I'd like to join it a lot.
    What can you contribute to this survival server?: Nice detail on builds, being fun, helping others, and lots more. I have been told that I was kind and caring by my friends. Back when I was in elementary school, my friends always bullied one kid. I was always nice to him, not like, BEST FRIEND nice, but I never said anything mean. My best friend was the main bully, always tried to push him out of the group.
    Talents in Minecraft with proof. (Please make it so that we know you made it.) http://imgur.com/a/L7DLU
    This is a custom tree I made. I AM proud of it. It took me about an hour and a half, and I did need a bit of help from Grian's new video about Custom Trees by hand.
    Have Skype? (Optional) live:zelefantplaysmc (I only use it for big purposes, like when a friend is helping me with something big. You'll have to tell me that you sent me a message on skype.
    Any extra information about yourself?: The reason why I keep asking when my app was going to get denied/accepted, was because I love hanging out in the Minecraft community. I always love hanging out with Wynncraft players, getting to know some of the forums members a lot better, and lots, lots more. Please accept me, and I hope you like it :)

4. Agent17

Agent17 Love me some aesthetics

Username: Agent17
    Nicknames In Game : Agent
    Timezone : CET/CEST (currently CEST)
    Why you want to be in this : I feel like this would be really fun to play a SMP with a small community again, it did that before and it was a good experience and i'm picking up the opportunity revive it again.
    What can you contribute to this survival server ? I love making terrains and things and it's basically what i did the most with voxel, it's in a build server that is closed now so i can't show you proof but here's one from another build server which is up ( i uploaded some images the wrong way :/), so as i said i like making terrains that looks good so count me on for roads and things like that. I know very basic redstone things and i think my builds can be decent when I actually plan out how it'll look like (Here's a simple house i made for the application), my style can be basic but i'm trying to make it more complex or unique.
    Any extra information about yourself ? I can draw, is that a good thing ? prepare for quality memes , not actually

5. Ocey

Ocey Decent Shaman

Guild:
  6. Felinka

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Of course you can record on the server! We've been thinking to see and fish out some talented youtubers for the server, but we can't seem to find anyone who can record! Accepted! We'll send you some info in a bit!

7. Ocey

Ocey Decent Shaman

Guild:
    Thank you so much ^-^

8. captainganon

captainganon God of k | Derpalope VIP+

Minecraft:
    Edited them in, but I'll put 'em here too.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Flubby likes this.
  9. Felinka

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Accepted.. woo! Sir Flubby will tell you the info since I'm too lazy atm.

10. Flubby

Flubby left and accidentally became leftist VIP+

Minecraft:
    It's His Majesty, Captain Flubwold IV, of The Watch of Grainland (aka my base that's really just a huge wheat farm)
    I'll tell you the where my base is once I get back on, Ganny-Poo.

11. Felinka

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Flubby, just to let you know we're basically going to start up some settlements on the other islands. We're no longer allowing people here on Elcrion since it's gonna be crowded.

12. Flubby

Flubby left and accidentally became leftist VIP+

Minecraft:
    I'm on South. Which is Elcron?

13. Marco

Marco Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Username:
    -sanmarcosjca
    Nicknames In Game (Optional):
    -Some people call me jca, others just marco. Either will do fine for me...
    Timezone:
    -PST
    Why you want to be in this:
    -Would love to be part of a small community that works together, and makes some great builds together. Seems like it would be awesome to build with some talented people, too.
    What can you contribute to this survival server:
    -I love building, ive been building for a while now. I know redstone, but im not great with slimeblocks. Other than that I can do most of the redstone stuff if its required. Doors, minigames, stuff like that im all good with. I like building more though, more my specialty. Steampunk builds are one of my favorits, also like to do some wynncraft build styles too. Modern is tough, but I have done some in the past.
    Talents in Minecraft with proof. (Please make it so that we know you made it.):
    -I wont put any redstone here (unless you really want it) but i will put some of my builds.
    Steampunk-ish Builds:
    2016-04-09_22.58.51.png
    2016-04-09_22.58.32.png
    2016-04-09_22.58.22.png
    2016-04-09_22.58.03.png
    Some older wynncraft-like builds:
    2015-03-01_20.28.09.png
    2015-06-26_11.17.33.png
    Some modern builds (Not my strong suit, but these were good ones I did from a server I was admin on):
    2016-04-09_23.11.39.png
    2016-04-09_23.12.15.png
    Have Skype? (Optional):
    -Yeah, I can tell it to you through pm if i get accepted, just so i dont get spammed by random forum people lol.
    Any extra information about yourself?:
    -Not really... I like building, have loved redstone since I started playing this game, and it would be great to find a new community to play vanilla SMP with.
    ( Tell me if you want a sign or something in these pictures of my builds with my name it it, I can always do that if you need me to. )

Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
  14. Felinka

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    North Island is..

Also I gotta bump this thing.

15. Felinka

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Accepted! We'll send you some information right away!

16. Marco

Marco Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Cool! I'm looking forward to it.

17. Agent17

Agent17 Love me some aesthetics

I don't know wether i'm accepted or not, but here's another proof of what i can build.

18. buukie

buukie Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Er, there's nothing on that list.

19. Felinka

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If you are not on the list, your application has been decided as denied or accepted.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
  20. Felinka

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Accepted!... well this will get kinda awkward since I had already accepted you last week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.