1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Explaining How Concentration Works

Discussion in 'Questions' started by fuzzyfur123, Nov 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fuzzyfur123

    fuzzyfur123 Travelled Adventurer

    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    11
    Trophy Points:
    16
    So I was looking around the forums for an explanation of how concentration works and I saw many people saying different things so I went and tested it myself. Skip to green for conclusion.

    For this testing the weapon I used was salvation. The only thing that really matters is that the water damage is 36-36 and I had 0 points in dex so I always did 54 water dmg on every melee attack (36 base *(1+0.70 dmg from Int-0.2 from Aquarius ID)).

    With the t6 powder special on Aquarius casting a 2 mana spell increased my dmg to 56 water dmg. As I continued casting spells in about 1 second intervals the dmg kept increasing up to 108 water dmg at which it stopped. If I stopped casting spells for a few seconds while casting the dmg would reset back down to 54.

    What this means:
    With T6 powders casting a spell increases your water dmg for 5% per mana spent. The duration of this buff lasts as long as the mana spent example: (2 mana lasts 2 seconds). Casting a new spell before the buff wears off changes the duration of the buff to the new spell cost example: (3 mana spell changes 0.5 seconds buff duration to 3 seconds). This damage can stack up to a maximum of 150% water dmg. Wearing multiple pieces of armor DOES NOT increase the damage cap but allows you to stack the damage faster.

    Anyways I think that's it let me know if you have any questions or conflicting test results.
     
    NamesAreHard likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.