1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Buying Exectioner Helm/armor

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by Niel, Jan 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Niel

    Niel Skilled Adventurer

    Messages:
    87
    Likes Received:
    42
    Trophy Points:
    31
    Looking for one with upwards of 300 life steal, as well as leggings with exploding.
     
  2. Nivla

    Nivla Making Change - Shaking Shit Up HERO

    Messages:
    1,177
    Likes Received:
    264
    Trophy Points:
    67
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I got one, how much are you paying (338/2 Lifesteal executioner helm)
     
  3. ArchAngel_Diablo

    ArchAngel_Diablo I'm ready for gravel

    Messages:
    489
    Likes Received:
    59
    Trophy Points:
    54
    Guild:
    I'm willing to buy that executioner off of you. Maybe 4-6 le?
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.