1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Escape The Room Forum Game

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by euouae, Feb 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I use the power of godmodding and teleport myself back home.

You're in a 1x1x8 closet. There are anti-godmodding devices. You're tied up in very strong chains. You have no resources and the closet is empty except for you, the chains, and the godmodding sensors. Good luck.

2. Bailwolf

Bailwolf Resident Skeleton

Minecraft:
    Well as its not god modding to summon fire I summon fire and slowly melt through the chains and walk out the door.

You are in an underground chamber. You cannot god mod. there is a shovel and a mole next to a sign that says choose.

3. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I use the teleporting device I had on me to teleport out (You didn't say I didn't have anything).

You're in a 1x1x6 closet. You're chained to the wall. There are anti-godmodding devices. There is no door or any entrances. All your limbs have been disabled. Good luck.

4. Bailwolf

Minecraft:
    I summon fire again as this is part of my power set. After I simply burn the room down and escape.

You are in a room with no escape except for choosing a pet squid or a pet neko

5. Eirika & Ephraim

Eirika & Ephraim Gone Fishing

The pet neko obviously. Was this supposed to be difficult? Touch fluffy tail.

You're in a 1x1x1 inch box with little air. The magical walls are made of celestial bronze, and godly powers do not work. Yaaay good luck.

6. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I can only use godly powers in so many rooms. That's why I carry my teleportinator. I teleport out using it.

You're in a 1x1x1 room with no oxygen. The walls are made out of a near-indestructable material, the room is empty, there are anti-godmodding devices, power suppressors, no entrances, and you have nothing with you. Good Luck.

7. Bailwolf

Minecraft:
    Well is it 1x1x1 feet or meters cause if its feet I would simply not fit in the room.

You in a room that the only way out is to climb 20000 stairs or fight a lion. You cannot god mod or use powers and you do not have anything.

8. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I fight the lion, but it gets a spontaneous heart attack before either of us attack and dies. I win.

You're in a life-size mold of yourself. Oxygen, water, and food is being pumped into your bloodstream. You cannot godmod or use powers, and you have nothing with you. Good Luck (Remember, you can't move since it's a mold of yourself.

9. Bailwolf

Minecraft:
    I extend my claws. (Part of my body not a power). Then use this tiny opening to free my hands and arms so I can free the rest of me.

You are in a Japanese prison in world war two. You have a katana but your cell is locked.

10. Bailwolf

Minecraft:
    well bump. cause I'm bored

11. Eirika & Ephraim

Eirika & Ephraim Gone Fishing

I break the lock with the katana and walk out, murdering basically everyone, because mortals cannot hurt gods.

You're in a bad relationship with a bedroom. It thought it saw you inside another room, and is now slowly squeezing in on you, which would eventually suffocate you if you don't get out. The place where the doors/windows would usually be are gone. Other than that, it looks like a regular room- and all godly powers and technology seemed to have malfunctioned.

The room madly chuckles as it presses closer. "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CHEAT ON ME!"

12. sorae

sorae drifting VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I decide to friendzone the room. It stops squeezing on me, then promptly burns itself down.

You're in a room with a Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes hardcore bomb. You have 10 minutes to defuse it, but you don't have the bomb manual nor access to anyone who knows it.

To your right, there's a glass display that contains a fire extinguisher saying "BREAK ONLY IN EMERGENCY."

What do you do?
    The fire extinguisher contained the bomb manual. By using it to defuse the bomb, you can now escape the room through a magic door.

If you tried to use the fire extinguisher to "extinguish" the bomb, the fire extinguisher also contained some poison gas in a smaller compartment inside. By spraying it, you've basically doomed yourself.

13. Bailwolf

Minecraft:
    Use my awesome knowledge of electronics and mechanics to defuse the bomb. And yeah I really could do that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.