1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Any Class Endgame (lvl104+) 2.0 Non Mythic Build Collection: Raids/Dungeons/LI approved builds!

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by DeltaWave, Sep 8, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ReachDaBeach24

ReachDaBeach24 Old dog with some new tricks VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I got the gear and did an Undying t-stack from your "approved list" in a post further up. It was an experiment with paladin, committing less le (like less than 5) to see if I liked it well enough to spend more on a better build. I did enjoy and will keep that gear and use it from time to time, but switched back to my bmonk (a few posts up) and had to do some minor changes just because of tree navigation. Should you get a chance to evaluate it, I would appreciate a suggestion on the tree change.

2. DeltaWave

DeltaWave I miss cancelstack VIP

Minecraft:
    Even if you said that build sustains for you, it wouldnt for me. I use a build with around 60mr and it sustains something like 10 mana uppers and 10 mana charge, so its very hard to sustain 25 costing uppers. Unless you use gale's sight/phage pins or something like that to reduce charge cost. The tree itself is good, tho i would change some stuff that i cant show cuz its outdated. The archer build is good, im gonna get it in after the site update.

3. ReachDaBeach24

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    One issue for me is that I had something of a healing potion addiction in a lot of my early builds and play. As I levelled up and faced harder mobs/bosses. that became more of an issue. It is largely playstyle, skill and dexterity issues that causes a lot of boss fights to be so long and for me to take so much damage. I tried a low power tank build that hat a *lot* of hpr and regen and really liked the idea of being able to charge away, run a little and charge back with full hp. If i took a big hit it might take a little more time or the rare potion dose. I started working this into more powerful builds that aren't quite as tanky. The trouble is, it can push to choices that have less mana regen. i have run into a few situations like Greg and the eye, where I didn't have mana when I needed it and the hp regen did not keep up with what happened next.

DeltaWave likes this.
  4. ReachDaBeach24

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Does this help with mana concerns? I mean, I know it does, but is it enough? This build totally eliminates Strength, which wasn't' a big factor in the prior build, which it tweaks. Not sure what differs so much in calculations. in game using the compass and Combat Information, the ehp is over 80k.

https://hppeng-wynn.github.io/build...o1f1001lU10006C1001iO01004fIWz++++nz+hSpCbCU0
    WynnBuilder build:
    > Cancer֎
    > Hetusol
    > Vaward
    > Dragon Dance
    > Diamond Solar Ring
    > Moon Pool Circlet
    > Clockwork
    > Contrast
    > Infidel [w6w6w6]
    > (Has Tomes)

a variant, swapping bracelet to get more power, cheaper charge but at the cost of hp, hpr% and some sp.
    https://hppeng-wynn.github.io/build...1S1d0o1f1001lU01001iO01004fIWz++++nz+hSpCbCU0

5. DeltaWave

Minecraft:
    Even if the ehp, hpr and dmg are great, you would need 1 cost charge and 70mr to sustain 25 mana uppers. And why do you powder armor like that? You are not cancelling any negative defs nor adding powder specials (supposedly concentration for water weapon). Lastly, I would try to avoid -99 sp items becouse of raid buffs, but its ok if you use them wisely.
    I dont think you need much more than 40k ehp in a monk/paladin tree, and around 1k hpr should also be good enough to keep you alive. Sacrificing some of that will get you space to work with mana sustain, meaning you will be able to cast more spells without running out of mana, meaning constant dmg and mobility.
    > Cancer֎
    > Hetusol
    > Greaves of the Veneer
    > Phage Pins
    > Intensity
    > Suppression
    > Dragon's Eye Bracelet
    > Diamond Solar Necklace
    > Infidel [w6w6w6]
    > (Has Tomes)
    Loses in dmg and ehp, but has ok mana sustain and good hpr.
    https://hppeng-wynn.github.io/build...000C10009I10000C101Z9I1004fIWz++++njdNPvCJZi1
    WynnBuilder build:
    > Gale's Sight
    > Hetusol
    > Greaves of the Veneer
    > Pro Tempore
    > Prism
    > Summa
    > Dragon's Eye Bracelet
    > Contrast
    > Infidel [w6w6w6]
    > (Has Tomes)
    Would require one more cosmic tome, but gets good ehp and mobility at the cost of hpr (you can get more with everlasting tomes from tcc).

Last edited: Dec 15, 2022
  6. ReachDaBeach24

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I had just grabbed a Suppression wit 12/5s (don't want to go crazy with spending on an experiment) before you posted the builds and swapped it for the Diamond Solar Ring as that seemed like the most direct way to play with the tradeoff of hp and hpr for mr. gets me to 72/5s in game. Testing in scrap, it is hard to run out of mana if staying out of trouble and rotating spells. But it is easy to get into trouble. Not bad trouble, but a bigger drop than I like and more time to recover. Love my hot swaps and it doesn't take much of an adjustment for Diamond Solar and Suppression to do that.

I like your first alternative build better thanthe second.

This is admittedly cobbled from what's on hand, but I don't think it's too bad. Good power, somewhat reduced charge and actual in game mr over 70. But a further drop in hp and a hit in hpr%.

https://hppeng-wynn.github.io/build...o1f1001lU10006C1001iO01004fIWz++++nz+hSpCbCU0
    WynnBuilder build:
    > Cancer֎
    > Hetusol
    > Vaward
    > Dragon Dance
    > Suppression
    > Moon Pool Circlet
    > Breakthrough
    > Contrast
    > Infidel [w6w6w6]
    > (Has Tomes)

also a slightly more conservative version with Clockwork.

DeltaWave likes this.
  7. ReachDaBeach24

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    oh yeah, one other thing that got me looking close at Dragon Dance is +1 jump height. I really, really suck at parkour. I have been falling and dying in the tna light room pretty much every time I get it on a run.

8. DeltaWave

Minecraft:
    why is precise strikes so hard to reach on warrior now :'(

Xellulor likes this.
  9. DeltaWave

Minecraft:
    and i cant make a warrior build that sustains while having good dmg
    edit: ive been testing some of them, especially the upper upper charge cycle ones, and they dont have mana to freaking sustain omg im in pain aaaa
    edit2: i might have higher cps than normal

Last edited: Dec 16, 2022
  10. DeltaWave

Minecraft:
    warrior builds were updated, pls submit more of them becouse i ran out of ideas

11. DeltaWave

Minecraft:
    archer builds were updated while i watched the world cup's final

12. WhettoWen

WhettoWen desperatly need a fatal but poor

Guild:
    Tag(s) (if any):
    Creator (s): Me
    Weapon(s): Gale's Force
    Element Combo: TWA
    Archetype(s): Boltslinger
    Build Link: https://hppeng-wynn.github.io/build...S-U0l1G-c1u1g00001007lU0z0z0+0+0+0+0--3-B+rh0
    Primary Damage: 56k storms, 11k ga dps
    EHP (Agi/No Agi): 23k/9k
    Life Sustain (Y/N/M): N
    Tomes (Y/N): N
    Comment (if any): primarily used for TNA, so you'll have hp pots anyways. Use a different ring if you don't like the -hpr

DeltaWave likes this.
  13. DeltaWave

Minecraft:
    Weirdly, builds links are not working properly recently. Most values are not appearing correctly, tho they get fixed once you re-insert an item.

14. DeltaWave

Minecraft:
    did you use this build for your +90 tna runs? i also wanted to know more or less how often you die using it there, cuz it feels glassy to use in raids

15. Leafish

Leafish slowly going insane from loot running HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ive used a strati build with similar ehp while rarely dying in tna

DeltaWave likes this.
  16. DeltaWave

Minecraft:
    assassin builds updated

17. ReachDaBeach24

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I picked up a C Spring.

Tag(s) (if any):
    Creator (s): me, but inspired by a TT build from various guild contributors
    Weapon(s): C Spring (crafted)
    Element Combo: EF?
    Archetype(s): Boltslinger
    Build Link: https://hppeng-wynn.github.io/build...30t0o1N0y1D1g00001001ZO0z0z0+0+0+0+0--F-vzFW2
    Primary Damage: 66k storms
    EHP (Agi/No Agi): 37k/20k
    Life Sustain (Y/N/M): Y, but only if you aren't living large...
    Tomes (Y/N): N
    Comment (if any): pretty good for crowd control

18. DeltaWave

Minecraft:
    No crafteds allowed in the thread
    Look at the mannually assigned skillpoints. If it you have to mannually assign sp, and the build has positive of it, its a capital letter for that element. If its 0 mannually assigned, but gear gives the skill, its a normal letter. If it has no skillpoints for that element or negative, you skip it in the order (ETWFA), that represents each skill.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2022
  19. ReachDaBeach24

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Thanks for the explanation. What about tomes? I have a guild tome with 1 sp for every element. Would that make all my builds rainbow? Well, except for some of the ones with the crazy negative sp from gear. I have mostly run into that for spell cost reduction gear.

Sorry about the crafted; I knew no mythics were allowed and haven't posted my latest warrior build since I got a tcrack, but didn't think about it with the C Spring, which is common enough to almost be a commodity, and I got it as a reasonable alternative to a mythic. If I were to sell my TT and my C Spring (I have no plans to sell either), the TT would likely sell for much more than the C Spring.

As an aside, it does seem like making money/emeralds to purchase high powered gear is almost a required part of the game for players like myself whose skills are less than legendary and want to participate in late game raids where others are impacted by my struggles. When it took me so many tries to get through the hive that I was on a first name basis with the potion merchant in Thanos, it didn't impact anyone else. I also expect Fruma to be pretty demanding.

20. DeltaWave

Minecraft:
    Tomes wont change anything in the system

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.