1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Emenbee Realm's Shut Down

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Ursae Majoris, Jun 11, 2019 at 6:36 PM.

1. Ursae Majoris

Ursae Majoris The Clownfish Prince

Minecraft:
    So, I used to play a little bit of Emenbee Realms but then stopped playing when I got into Wynncraft. I never knew about Emenbee's shut down, I mean it had zero players but maybe it was losing a lot of popularity, and was still playable, so it shocked me when I visited the server and saw so many signs, my frame rate went down almost to zero. At first, most of the signs said "Goodbye Brian" (presumably the owners name), or "RIP". I thought maybe it was just a goodbye after so many years on Emenbee, but as I went deeper into the signs, I found one that said "FRICK CANCER" and I realized that this wasn't just any goodbye, it was the last goodbye. I think that Brian (the server owner) got cancer, and died. After I recovered from that, I thought "maybe the games are still playable", but as I tried to log in to Skyblock, and then Jail, and all the others, it was then, I also realized the server shut down (at least) all of its minigames.