1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Elemental Experiments Stuck

Discussion in 'Questions' started by kadin, Apr 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kadin

    kadin Newbie Adventurer

    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    3
    Minecraft:
    I was playing through the quest when i got stuck in a waterfall when in the escape the cave section. I did /kill but once i got back to the cave i cant get back in. /fixquests does nothing and talking to the quest giver just plays the dialogue telling me to go to the cave. I can kill the root to open the cave but it does nothing and the root just respawns
     
  2. A Human

    A Human Definitely not an alien. VIP+

    Messages:
    199
    Likes Received:
    2,632
    Trophy Points:
    162
    Minecraft:
    The issue should be resolved for the next update.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.