1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Eldritch Outlook

Discussion in 'The Planning Parlour' started by LelliPazi, Mar 24, 2020.

1. LelliPazi

LelliPazi Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I need to complete the EO if anyone can help me

2. i1i1wow

i1i1wow 5th ID of Altum Spatium was good

Guild:
    I can still help you, but based on how last time turned out (and with how laggy wynncraft is atm), we probably need at least one more person.

3. Emogla3

Emogla3 nerf shaman and archer (especially shaman)

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Eldritch Outlook is actually probably easier with one person. The dungeon itself is easier with many, but the boss's damage scales with the amount of players. One of those lasers could easily shred a player's hp. I would recommend to solo the dungeon, even though it is hard, but well, that would lead to an even better victory in the end.

and yeah i can help at some point or smthn but i dont have a key rn and no one was selling them at the market so

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020 at 4:25 AM
  4. LelliPazi

LelliPazi Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Well sorry guys i forgot to close the Thread, i already did it, but thank you :)

5. Jelliee_

Jelliee_ ♡Owner of SDY♡ VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I believe scaling was actually removed in 1.19.2, but the cooldown between beams and Wretches became shorter, so it's doable in groups now but slightly more challenging for solo.