1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Archer/Hunter Help Dps / Damage Build

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by Hiryu, Apr 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hiryu

Hiryu lazy artist

Minecraft:
    Heyo, it's been a while since I've been on Wynncraft and ever since elements and item stats have been introduced, I'm not able to understand them at all. :/

Anyways, I'm looking for a build where I'm able to deal lots of damage and spam spells with some mana steal.

2. err0r

err0r Back to class building

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    About elements:
    There are 5 elements: earth, thunder, water, fire, air. Each element has a corresponding skill, in order: strenght, dexterity, intelligence, defense, agility. You probably already know the skills are and what they do. But they also boost damage of their element. Each element has some stats that that can often be found on items of this element. Water items for example often give mana regen and spell damage (and water damage oc), and mostly have an intelligence requirement. Most weapons have elemental damage of one element. Then there's also elemental defense and weakness, so some mobs (and the player) get more or less damage from some elements. Then there are powders, which affect elemental damage and defense.
    It's a lot of stuff, explaining everything would be way too much, you should maybe read the wiki a bit. I hope it wasn't too confusing.

About your build, how do you feel about hive items, LI items and mythics?
    And do you really want mana steal? Mana regen normally works better on archer

Hiryu and rainbow_elite_7 like this.
  3. rainbow_elite_7

rainbow_elite_7 Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Oh god, I did not want to post this build because it is essentially a sin, but it does suit everything you asked for and you didn't necessarily ask for any limitations so...
    I'm Sorry.
    https://wynndata.tk/s/x1K4Qc

Also quick thing to note, if you don't know what elements do does that mean you have been gone since 2015 or so? If so just chuck all knowledge about armour and weapons out the window cause 95% of the old system is gone except from a couple ID's like bonus exp, and another thing to note is that mana steal and life steal no longer work if your using spells, they only activate when you hit something with melee.

Edit: Read err0r's post above on elements that gives the basic definition of it.

Also when people refer to the following things
    Hive items: Items that you can get from beating the hive elemental and master divisions
    LI Items: Items you can get from beat the legendary island challenge
    Mythics: Insanely rare pieces of gear that have a 7/999,999 chance of dropping from any enemy level 60 and above.

Hiryu and err0r like this.
  4. err0r

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Welp, yeah, everthing he asked for, except spamability

5. Madkurre

Madkurre construction worker HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    diamond static necklace
    imagine just sorting wynndata by thunder % damage for a build and even getting tired of that

anyway i checked your profile and since your archer is level 84 i made this build around that
    it comes with pretty cool xp bonus on top of having nice damage. mana and life steal are only activated by melee attacks (same as the normal attack on archer) so remember to use those

Druser, err0r and Hiryu like this.
  6. Hiryu

Hiryu lazy artist

Minecraft:
    Thanks y'all!

Edit: Should I start investing my skill points into the build now or when I get the gear necessary for it?

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  7. err0r

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Start investing skill points once you have all the gear. Since we don't need skill reset scrolls anymore resetting your skill points doesn't cost anything (soul points regenerate pretty quick)

8. rainbow_elite_7

rainbow_elite_7 Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    *Triggered Spiritshock and Hellstrand users intensify*

Druser likes this.
  9. Druser

Druser ele defs don't matter HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Peaceful Rest master race

rainbow_elite_7 likes this.
Thread Status: