1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Double Xp For Vips Feedback - Part 2!

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Salted, Dec 6, 2015.

?

Yay or Nay?

1. Yay!

2. Nay...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xBananaGamer96X

xBananaGamer96X Travelled Adventurer

what?

2. TheArchonSucks

TheArchonSucks Travelled Adventurer

Guild:
    Just seeing if someone actually heard what I said, it seems that people didn't listen to my first post

3. LukeW2464

LukeW2464 Alfie's m8, VIP+

Guild:
    Yes, that would work, but me personally I dislike the totem idea simply because its not double XP all the time.

SuperTM likes this.
  4. xBananaGamer96X

xBananaGamer96X Travelled Adventurer

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compromise

5. Adam Paige

Adam Paige Skilled Adventurer

Guild:
    I mean this is a great idea but id rather the golden sheep pet if that's possible

6. Shampen

Shampen Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Is the EULA according this? i mean .. can you really PTW ..? i thought we couldn't as of the EULA .. whatever ..

7. Moe_Ronickah

Moe_Ronickah Traveling through hyperspace . . .. CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I've said this before, and I'll keep saying it: 2X XP is NOT pay to win!! I brought all 4 of my regular classes to LV75, completing every quest, without any VIP advantage. Getting to LV75, and completing all of the quests, on all of the classes just takes time, however, there is nothing that blocks anyone from completing the game. Would you like more proof? Ask around, see how many LV75s got there without the 2X XP boost; you will find plenty of players that did it. There were and are no weapons, spells, powders, quests, NPCs, or armor that VIPs could get that I could not get; that would have been P2W if the advantage of any of those made it such that I could not get to LV75.

P2W means that you cannot win without paying money to the server, yet a subscription based level cap is considered perfectly legal, by Mojang.

8. Moophfe

Moophfe Gavel Superfan and Owner of WTF VIP+

Minecraft:
    I like the concept, but I do feel like they could be set to those amounts every week instead of every day. Just seems like too much exclusive grind time.

9. Roamyn

Roamyn Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Crunche the numbers and it seems that for every 1 person that hates this idea, approximately 5 people like this idea- personally, I like this ratio.

10. ArchAngel

ArchAngel Well-Known Adventurer

This seems like a good idea but what about giving non donor members 1 totem?

11. Mighty Burger

Mighty Burger voids warranties

Doing this will make VIP and VIP+ never want to be near non-VIPs. There could be a few ways to avoid this.

1. Add a bonus for additional people nearby. Maybe each person adds to the XP multiplier. Maybe each person adds a couple minutes. Either way it will have a limit so it won't go out of hand. If you're going this way, try to make the boost with one person still a boost, but have the VIP want to have others nearby as the difference is significant.
    2. Have all players within the radius join a system similar to a party. When one player gets XP, that player still gets the full amount of double XP and everyone else gets a portion of XP. Make the portion everyone else gets significant and visible enough to make the VIP want to have nearby players around.
    I was tired when I made this btw

12. snowy-

snowy- That one guy

Guild:
    Thank you Salted.

13. awemanrank100

awemanrank100 custom title

Minecraft:
    What does that mean, exactly? If your maximum is below 200, then how do you stack them once you reach 200?

14. DeltaFennec

DeltaFennec Well-Known Adventurer

Yes please? Seems some what fair and annoying at the same time :)

15. IceNinjaCreeper

IceNinjaCreeper Legendary Archer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @Salted if you wish to bring back double xp that's your choice but listen to this first another server has the exact same thing but they have 2x, 3x and 4x the xp for different ranks and the EULA hasn't shut them down yet.

16. Moe_Ronickah

Moe_Ronickah Traveling through hyperspace . . .. CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You misunderstand what Salted meant. It means that you won't be able to save them, at all. The number that he chose was just a way of saying that you could not stack/save them until you had some extreme number for an outrageous XP run; they are not further stackable. He sentence is readable as "Your max amount of totem will be 3-4 for VIPs and 6-8 for VIPs+, so you won't be able to stack them until you have 200 of them past those number, at all."

17. T-Flex

T-Flex At the gym HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Supporting the idea :)

18. Bubbles

Bubbles Yep, that one HERO

Minecraft:
    I wonder, does this affect quests too (like double XP does) so for example be4 u finish a quest, u place a xp totem and u get double xp from it?

19. Wraith132

Wraith132 Wraith132

Well what about the Veterans of wynncraft who have paid for cop before and have been playing for over two years?! I think they deserve the double do as well as I paid for vip and also bought a pet and other things as well.

20. Emilee™

Emilee™ Very Adventurous Child

Guild:
    "And, as I said up there, the fact that the totem won't move allows us to make its range much bigger. Stealing a grind spot would become much harder. Please note that mobs also spawns a bit faster with the Gavel update, and so waiting for mobs to respawn will be much more rare."

But wouldn't that mean they could still steal our totems?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.