1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Do crates have pity?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Zayce_Of_Spades, Jun 11, 2022.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zayce_Of_Spades

    Zayce_Of_Spades Newbie Adventurer VIP+

    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    3
    Minecraft:
    I was wondering if the crates had a pity system? I've opened a hand full and each time I opened one it seemed the chances of getting a higher tier item was increasing. My second ever crate was a weapon skin, and then after that id bought my rank and opened the crates I'd gotten with that (to no luck). But I noticed that common items kept showing up less and less getting replaced with higher tier items, I couldn't tell if I was just seeing things/luck or if the crates actually have a pity system at play.

    TL;DR As I opened crates the rarity of items increased, want to know if crates have pity or if I'm a "lucky" boy.
     
  2. there is no pity system

    you might have received crates of different tiers - higher tiers have fewer common items. or you just got luckier the more you opened; it's just rng
     
  3. Zayce_Of_Spades

    Zayce_Of_Spades Newbie Adventurer VIP+

    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    3
    Minecraft:
    Yeah i just opened another daily today and (all the crates i was talking about were tier 1) all but one was common so I came to update my post and saw you replied.
     
  4. OriTheSpirit

    OriTheSpirit Feesh Time 24/7 CHAMPION

    Messages:
    899
    Likes Received:
    559
    Trophy Points:
    95
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    rng thing
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.