Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Different Enderchests For Different Saves

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Artur Freitas, May 30, 2018.

?

Is this idea useful?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    2.7%
  2. No

37 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Artur Freitas

Artur Freitas Do yo kno da wae

Minecraft:
    When you start a new save in the wynncraft, you get to start from the beggining, maybe with a new class, but the enderchest inside the banks are holding still the many overpower items from your last save, so, without a choice, you try to dump every item, but some items are for required for quests, called as quest items, and if the person did not use all items in the previous save, they cannot dump these, which forces you to hold onto them, taking up space from your enderchest, since i'm sure it is a bit entediating to play every save til the end, you should variate playing with other classes now and then, but the enderchest is just one for all classes and saves
    The idea is that when you start a new save, the server does the following command :

/replaceitem entity @p slot.enderchest.[slot number] minecraft:[item]

The idea is that the enderchest of a save will be... saved so that when a player logs in that save, the server will display the enderchest for that save, and so every save will have an individual enderchest, for utillity and better experience, which doesn't make the player have every save's items into just one enderchest

image 1.png

There is a deadbush inside the enderchest

image 2.png

I put the command so that i, the player, will have my chest's first slot replaced with a stone block
    (and yes, slot 0 is the first slot)

image 3.png

And just like magic (not really), the first slot is replaced with a stone block

image 4.png

Now, the command will make the fourth slot of the enderchest have a poisonous potato in it
    (again, the slots are 1 number up, so just like how slot 0 is the first slot, slot 3 is the fourth one)

image 5.png

And there you go, i hope this thread is considered useful, because i personally think having only one enderchest for all classes and saves is quite a deal, but if you think my personal opinion isn't enough, you should vote in if it's useful or not.

2. Pifg

Pifg aaaaaaaaaaaa CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I feel like this should be a thing, but only if it's optional. Some people including myself like the way it is, so they could just make it a choice so everybody can be happy.

---, blankman, Gogeta and 2 others like this.
  3. WynnChairman

WynnChairman Chairman of Wynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    um you know you can buy multiple pages for your bank right? you also know you can get 13 pages in total right? you also know that before youd have only a single page of bank space right? not to mention then how would you be able to transfer items from one class to another? then youd need a third party with whom to trade with and then trade back to your other class that you want the item on. basically the current bank system is more than enough
    also thats not a word

IreczeQ likes this.
  4. captainganon

captainganon God of k | Derpalope VIP+

Minecraft:
    This is really overkill. There's already plenty of bankspace for 10 classes, having that much on each individual class is simply unnecessary. If you want more bankspace, buy more pages. If you don't want to use items from other classes, don't.

Aya likes this.
  5. Stormarend

Stormarend The classes DO NOT correspond with the elements.

Minecraft:
    Oh hey another person that didn't bother to play the game before suggesting.

6. Aya

Aya Very Serious Gensokyo Journalist HERO

Minecraft:
    if you mean this in the sense of being able to give a name and a quick access to each page, i do support, because i would like to organize my bank better and navigate through it easier
    if you are suggesting even more space
    no pls rn i have an excess of space

7. aws404

aws404 Wynn CMD VIP+

Minecraft:
    As said above there is plenty of space in the bank. Also that command would not work because the enderchest data is not stored the same way as in vanilla + it would be done through plugins not commands anyway.

8. Casparof

Casparof mythic counter: 2 HERO

Minecraft:
    bro you got a lvl 7 archer lvl up first and than talk about some shit and bank this is a shit idea and when you gey higher lvl you know why

9. Doot (Trumpet)

Doot (Trumpet) Well-Known Adventurer

#1 too much space
    #2 I don't think that your brand new mage can use that SUPER AMAZING DUPER WOPER WITH CHEEZE wand right at the beginning of the game, bc ya know *LV REQUIREMENTS*

10. Stormarend

Stormarend The classes DO NOT correspond with the elements.

Minecraft:
    Please do not necropost (post on a thread that hasn't been posted on for over 30 days).

11. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    He's been doing that to a lot of posts.

12. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. VIP+

Minecraft:
    Oh thats why there’s like 20 really old posts back on the first page of suggestions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.