1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Did Items Just Receive An Update Or Is My Stuff Glitching?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by TMY8, Apr 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TMY8

TMY8 The Wynnarchist, dealing in very...specific goods VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I found a leictreach makani, and while I was searching up whether or not it was good on wynndata, I noticed that my leggings had a stat for reflection(44%) and thorns(22%), while none was mentioned on wynndata or wynncraft.com's item guide. Additionally, I noticed that my Old Keeper's Ring has a negative health regen value of -56, while according to wynndata and the item guide the max negative health should be -52. Finally, a pair of boots called "virtuoso" do not appear on either guide.
    It is possible I screwed up the spelling on virtuoso and that is why they didn't appear, but what's up with the leictreach and the old keeper's?
    Evidence is attached with the image for the leictreach, though I forgot to get a picture for the Old Keepers. Leictreach Makani.png

2. Saint_Purple

Saint_Purple *:^)=King Jackass=(^:* HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah, I believe there was an item change. wynndata takes time to update.

3. Elephat

Elephat 12 mythics found; #10 was Discov HERO

Minecraft:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.