Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Detailed World Event Difficulty List #2

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Barrylowe, Jul 13, 2024.

1. Barrylowe

Barrylowe Well-Known Adventurer

This is a second set of my experiences with lower level world events and feedback which was played between the third and fourth patches. For context on my opinions to put them in perspective, I like these events most when they are close to an accessible souls-like experience, where you need to consolidate your mana, dodge, tackle the mobs in a certain order and get attacks where you can. (World event names that are underlined match this description.)

Haywire Defender (lv. 3): Perfect with a slightly over-leveled account (lv. 28 shadestepper).

Overtaken Farm (lv. 8): For on level accounts (lv. 11 warrior) the difficulty was a lot easier this time (honestly, I would up the scarecrows damage slightly). The main tweak I would suggest is to make Terrifycrow's attacks faster, but lengthen the times between attacks. Currently it is very hard to be hit by them, but my proposal would not overload the players mana.

Arachnid Ambush (lv. 8): The nesting spiders are now much more manageable on a slightly over-leveled account (lv. 29 shadestepper), but in the second wave the Infected Zombies have taken their place, killing me in roughly four hits. (as a side note, the nesting spiders in the first wave don't do anything, I can't tell if that's intentional.)

Encroaching Blaze (lv. 10): This one has seemed to increase in difficulty, and I think a little too much for both on level, and slightly above level classes (lv. 11 warior, lv. 28 shadestepper). The spiders do a large amount of damage which is hard to avoid due to their numbers and speed. Currently I die in three hits to them. (I'm assuming the other mobs are supposed to be the harder one's due to their health and rarity.)

Corrupted Springs (lv. 15): This one seems to be more balanced at a slightly over-leveled account (lv. 29 shade-stepper). The first wave usually has However, the corrupted blossoms can be unreachable if they spawn in the middle of the lava, and the third wave can be overwhelming where you can't make out what to do and simply have to damage spam.

Encroaching Destruction (lv. 15): Perfect for a slightly over-leveled account except the boss seemed sort-of tanky. It felt dragged out rather than forcing you to attack it in a rush. It had so high health that I didn't have the mana necessary to push myself into an aggressive state and still be able to dodge it's attacks. Lowering he health from 8000 to something like 6000 may make that more viable, and make the fight more frantic.

Necromatic Site (lv. 18): It is still insanely easy on a slightly over-leveled account (lv. 28 shadestepper). I was able to beat it as a shadestepper without vanishing and only lost 50 health out of 550 (without healing). Additionally, I killed the boss in one multihit. (I know this may be a choice to make it this easy, just wanted to say that it was.)

Encroaching Misery (lv. 20): In this one at a slightly over-leveled account (lv. 29 shadestepper), the mobs accumulate and it is pretty hard to do anything. I don't have the mana to outpace them spawning and it feels like I'm slowly drowning in them.

Risen Return (lv. 20): This one was easier on a slightly over-leveled account (lv. 28 shadestepper). I personally would've liked it slightly harder. It seemed that the quantity of the mobs which made the first one daunting was removed, and a few more may help.

Tainted Shoreline (lv. 24): Good on level 30 shadestepper.

Bowels of the Roots (lv. 30):
    Good on level 30 shadestepper.

This will also be posted on discord.

Elysium_ likes this.