1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Destroy The Godmodder!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by hmtn, Apr 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skylaar

Skylaar erm VIP+

Minecraft:
    electrocute you with my tracking device, then tp to your location and stab a greatsword through your gut

2. Yethatain'tright

Yethatain'tright Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Really man god damn thats it heals 3 hp and goes to a diffrent Reality till next turn

3. Skylaar

Skylaar erm VIP+

Minecraft:
    *repeats the same process*

4. Yethatain'tright

Minecraft:
    Thats it heals damage done. Im warning you attack me again I dare you

5. Skylaar

Skylaar erm VIP+

Minecraft:
    *repeats while sticking tongue out*

6. Yethatain'tright

Minecraft:
    Thats it fuses with the Godmodder vessel I created to make
    Harbringer Lk
    77/77 HP

Like normal Lk but harder to kill and now can use up to 17% of the godmodder's power (I am still working with the Godmodder)

I then make another (stronger) vessel
    Godmodder Vessel
    5/5

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
  7. pippi~

pippi~ ritoru demon

Minecraft:
    yeah while you guys are fighting or whatever, one of me goes back to the city, where i find and free SCP-8244 (considering the city was abandoned after three years). i convince the scp (because he's technically a past/alternate universe version of me) to help kill the godmodder, and lk by extent

in exchange for a NicoMaki daki and a calculator, he binds the 6 button to drop an anvil on lk wherever he is. he also binds 9 to dropping a bucket of magma on the godmodder
    then he spams 69

also

Item #: SCP-8244

Object Class: Keter

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-8244 is to be kept in a standard humanoid containment cell on Site-69. However, no devices with any function of inputting logic information (i.e. a button, lever, keypad, etc) shall be present inside of the cell. Turrets loaded with needles designed to inject tranquilizing and amnestic chemicals shall be stationed on the roof, and furnishing must be designed to prevent access to these turrets. SCP-8244 must be constantly monitored and should be tranquilized if it begins fashions anything interpretable as a standard input device. If a possible input device is manipulated via direct contact by SCP-8244 (hereby referred to as SCP-8244-1), as many rounds as possible must be fired into SCP-8244 until it is sedated, and the SCP-8244-1 instance must be neutralized as soon as possible without activating the device. Failure to follow these procedures may result in a XK-Class End of the World Scenario.

Any input devices on Site-69 not installed after its acquisition should be treated as instances of SCP-8244-1 and neutralized.

Description: SCP-8244 is a human male who possesses the ability to change the function of an input device upon physical contact (hereby referred to as SCP-8244-1). No limitations to this ability have been found, and testing is discouraged due to the dangerous reality bending abilities of SCP-8244.
    A secondary anomalous quality of SCP-8244 is the ability to (inefficiently) terminate any individual it can reach using it's fists. It's mechanisms for doing this are unknown- it displays very little physical strength compared to the average human and is considered out of shape by foundation employees.
    SCP-8244 does not display a real need for nutrition, and has admitted to only eating fast food for the last 10 years due to it's addictive qualities.
    SCP-8244 was discovered after manipulating a passcode device and a simple button in order to bypass a non-euclidean encryption technique. It gained the Foundation's attention after the discovery of an extremely disfigured body of a rogue Foundation researcher, seemingly beaten to death with anomalous strength. SCP-8244 was found in it's home using it's computer keyboard to gain a large amount dakimakura for it's sexual desires.
    Addendum 8244-1: Due to the possibly world-ending capabilities of SCP-8244, neutralization tests have been approved, as long as they don't involve input devices.
    Addendum 8244-2: After a major containment breach, SCP-8244 was recontained by Foundation agents by luring it into a trap inside of the city it attempted to control. The former city, now designated Site-69, was evacuated and its citizens amnestated. A cover story of a large-scale terrorist attack is to be fed into news media to prevent a breach of secrecy

hmtn and Tsukiji like this.
  8. Skylaar

Skylaar erm VIP+

Minecraft:
    Going with robot themes here apparently I summon GLaDOS to annihilate Lk with turrets

9. Yethatain'tright

Minecraft:
    What...?

10. pippi~

pippi~ ritoru demon

Minecraft:
    reordered it dw

11. Skylaar

Skylaar erm VIP+

Minecraft:
    plot twist

12. Yethatain'tright

Minecraft:
    I dodge, and destroy the turrets then I turn you into a statue for 1 turn

13. Tsukiji

Tsukiji Basking in nostalgia

I negate all of LK future posts and render them nil due to hackerman powers.
    (Or at least a few turns)
    Also also cause he has too many GM privegives, EXPLOITER BAN

14. pippi~

pippi~ ritoru demon

Minecraft:
    we summon valve anti cheat

15. Tsukiji

Tsukiji Basking in nostalgia

Combo badlion anticheat

16. Kahsol

Kahsol Local Serial Liker CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I sit and wait until the Imperfect Godmodder Clone is hopefully defeated or dealt with in some way, ready to offer the same deal: my friendship for 1 HP.

However,
    I also let my friend 「Felipe」 borrow the 「Silver Time Ringfrom the Dragonball series, travelling to an alternate timeline and obtaining something that may make itself known in either 10 turns or 15 turns.
    [​IMG]

17. Yethatain'tright

Minecraft:
    I undo what you did before you did it

18. Yethatain'tright

Minecraft:
    If you want the power join the dark side

19. Skylaar

Skylaar erm VIP+

Minecraft: