1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Describe A Game Badly

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by SPYROHAWK, Feb 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earthliving

Earthliving Shitpost Plaza Lurker HERO

Minecraft:
    FINALLY SOMEONE
    I believe it was Spiderwaspbearbeetle, not sure

yes, but we're supposed to describe it badly tho
    even though you can't go much worse than "Ridgy-Didge"

2. Inactive User

Inactive User Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Nice necropost.

3. TurtleTheSeawing

TurtleTheSeawing That dragon that's studying magic HERO

Minecraft:
    Really? I didn't notice that, I had just seen someone viewing this thread, and I didn't look at the date, so I make a mistake, do you really have to point that out? I'm in a sour mood already, please don't call me out on a mistake. Fine, it was a necropost, whatever, I didn'the know it was.

4. Flubby

Flubby left and accidentally became leftist VIP+

Minecraft:
    Minecraft: White man comes to foreign land and ravages natural landscape and takes advantage of native inhabitants for personal gain

Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
  5. SPYROHAWK

SPYROHAWK Head Grand Theorist HERO

Minecraft:
    True, that IS a pretty bad name for the king of all sandworms.

Also, who else thinks "tronk" is a bad name for a warlord's lutendent?

Earthliving likes this.
  6. Inactive User

Minecraft:
    It's still a necropost...

The reason you support the thread is because you made it...

7. SPYROHAWK

SPYROHAWK Head Grand Theorist HERO

Minecraft:
    Guilty as charged

8. Poiu429

Poiu429 yote VIP+

Minecraft:
    bump (xD)

Halo: You go around the galaxy (and probably some other places too) brutally murdering mislead religious zealots (who are also aliens), all while falling in love with a random AI construct who ends up going crazy, then running, then betraying you. Also she plans to kill you now.
    This is all normal, btw

Minecraft: PUNCH TREES

Undertale: You fall into the Underground, only to be possessed by a spirit who wants to murder everything. So, you go and murder everything. And then that spirit appears again, and says that they did not like the senseless murder that you just committed... like, wut??????
    So then you reset, and somehow you end up fighting a giant plant monster that completely breaks the game (b/c as you know Undertale is pixelated). Oh, and Alphys dies. U MAD BRO??
    So you reset (again) and then that plant monster turns into a murderous goat, who tries to kill you all while this weird soundtrack plays. Once you defeat him, he turns into a kid, and then you befriend him. And forgive him for doing the thing you did that first time you played the game.
    Oh I forgot to mention: You still don't know the storyline. So you end up looking it up.

Destiny: Bungie (the creator of Halo) makes a new game: Destiny! Where you are one of the many faceless minions to this weird ball called the "Traveller" in which you go to Venus, then murder a whole race's god. You happy? Also, while you're doing that, you're trying to wring a story out of the game.... but it's just not there. So you look online, and the only story you find are cryptic messages, b/c the only Grimoire cards you picked up are shit. And for some reason no one else knows the story. So, you play through the expansions and kill 2 more gods. "Wow I'm good."

CS:GO: Wait, I didn't think the police were the ones stopping terrorists! Wait, are they police? Who knows.. Who cares, as long as I'm keeping up with the news on that one gambling controversy...

Pokémon Go: Basically the same thing as the normal Pokémon games, except it forces you to get exercise.

Wynncraft: Hey, do you want to grind for 12 hours? No? Oh. SALTED!!!!!!

Malkavian and AetherArising like this.
  9. Jamieverse

Jamieverse Legendary Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    I have comprised videos and pictures to describe these games badly

Minecraft:

Overwatch:
    Screen Shot 2016-07-26 at 8.07.26 PM.png

Club Penguin:
    Screen Shot 2016-07-26 at 8.08.29 PM.png

Wynncraft:
    Screen Shot 2016-07-26 at 8.12.59 PM.png

That is all.

For now....

Malkavian and lagerbooost like this.
  10. Baezingashinga

Baezingashinga Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Sorry but, if he made the thread and it became this popular, he should have some sense of pride that he made something successful, I believe the rule should be the OP decides if they want to close a thread due to a necro post.

11. Inactive User

Minecraft:
    Rules are rules. I just prefer to follow them. I don't want to contribute to the necropost, so this will be my last post on this thread.

12. hmtn

hmtn Archivist of the Realm VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Archeage:
    Spend 3 hours getting to the lvl max with a completely forgettable main storyline, then do whatever you want, up to and including being a trader, being a pirate douche bag who steals from those traders, a fisherman, a blood-stained knight, a treasure hunter, a farmer, and more!

and yes, this is an mmorpg
    ----------------------------------------------
    edit 1:
    oh? there was a necropost argument going on here? eh, whatever.

13. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Fire Emblem Fates:

So there are two kingdoms and you end up having to decide who you help win a war and because it's a video game whichever side you choose wins. Congratulations, now buy the other two versions.

Pokemon:

Enslave innocent creatures then make them literally cut each other's heads off, but they still survive because you took them to a hospital that wants the creatures to get hurt.

Mario:

Jump. Kill turtles and mushroom creatures. Jump more. Kill a giant turtle because it kidnapped your girlfriend who somehow likes you despite the fact that you actively act like a psychopath

CoD:

Shoot a bunch of 10 year olds who all coincidentally ****ed your mom.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  14. Untitled Doc

Untitled Doc 1 man robotics team

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Starcraft 2: Build economy and build an army. Then blow stuff up or you get blown up. Or you could just zerg cheese.

World of Tanks: Blow stuff up, and Russian bias.

Heroes of the Storm: A new way for Blizzard to make money on old content, in the format of an old gamemode called MOBAs.

Most games: Pay2Win

Real Life: They said life was a game right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.