1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Media Dern Entrance?

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by dreamer101, Nov 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dreamer101

dreamer101 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    The name says it all! I think that I might have found the entrance to the Dern provence.
    Well because I am a noob and I don't know how to upload images ( If you know how pleas tell me ) I am going to tell you the cords. Go to ( 593, 76, -1197 and you should see what appears to be an old temple. If you enter the temple you will see that it is a small cave with a ladder going up a little but. If you go up the ladder then you will see a dead end with some holes in it. If you look through the holes you will see that the cave is A LOT bigger then the cave that you are in.

Ok now I know that this cave might be just another ordinary cave but here is why I am thinking that it might be the Dern entrance From The Wynncraft wiki Dern is on the other side of the abandoned mines and what is just to the left of the temple? The abandoned mines. Also Dern is confirmed to be " A far off dark land " and this massive cave is underground that is pretty dark. ( I did not see a light source in the large cave )

So What do you think. Is it really the entrance to Dern or is it just another cave.

Miles_ and Plasma~ like this.
  2. SizzlingBacon

SizzlingBacon Enlightened Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i saw this also but i didnt think anything of it

DatDraggy likes this.
  3. Magma

Magma I am Wynner HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You can either copy the image and paste it on your post, or save the image, and click "Upload a File" while editing your post.

dreamer101 likes this.
  4. Jamieverse

Jamieverse Retired Meme God VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Procrast likes this.
  5. Procrast

Procrast Artist, Lorist, Talk-show host VIP+

Minecraft:
    Moss and Jamieverse like this.
  6. TheHipster

TheHipster Famous Adventurer