1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Buying Depressing Items

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by hipatrick12, Aug 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hipatrick12

    hipatrick12 Author of the Wynncraft Fanfic series.

    Messages:
    34
    Likes Received:
    74
    Trophy Points:
    18
    Minecraft:
    I need a Depressing Stick and a Depressing Dagger for the Bob's Lost Soul quest. Offering anywhere between 1EB to 5EB.
     
  2. Skidooskei

    Skidooskei King of the Lollipops CHAMPION

    Messages:
    407
    Likes Received:
    464
    Trophy Points:
    83
    Minecraft:
    idk if you still need it but I have a dagger I can give you for like 5eb
     
  3. WowItsTao

    WowItsTao Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

    Messages:
    43
    Likes Received:
    3
    Trophy Points:
    47
    Minecraft:
    Uhh If you still need it I can give you the wand for 5eb
     
  4. hipatrick12

    hipatrick12 Author of the Wynncraft Fanfic series.

    Messages:
    34
    Likes Received:
    74
    Trophy Points:
    18
    Minecraft:
    I will buy from both of you. What are your time zones?
     
  5. WowItsTao

    WowItsTao Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

    Messages:
    43
    Likes Received:
    3
    Trophy Points:
    47
    Minecraft:
    I'm MT. What's your IGN?
     
  6. Skidooskei

    Skidooskei King of the Lollipops CHAMPION

    Messages:
    407
    Likes Received:
    464
    Trophy Points:
    83
    Minecraft:
    My ign is Skidooskei
     
  7. hipatrick12

    hipatrick12 Author of the Wynncraft Fanfic series.

    Messages:
    34
    Likes Received:
    74
    Trophy Points:
    18
    Minecraft:
    My ign is "hipatrick12" and my timezone is Pacific Daylight Time.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.