1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Defiled Luxroot

Discussion in 'Questions' started by TedBear879, Feb 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TedBear879

    TedBear879 Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    203
    Likes Received:
    31
    Trophy Points:
    55
    Minecraft:
    Hello,

    Anybody know where I can find this? I know its somewhere in the dark forest but I would like to know the specific spots if possible. Also is anyone able to craft me a bow if I provide the materials?

    Thanks :)
     
  2. brixt01

    brixt01 Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    789
    Likes Received:
    249
    Trophy Points:
    62
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I’ve found a fair few of them whilst lootrunning in the dark forest if that helps.
     
    TedBear879 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.