Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Dear Wynncraft...

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by MrExzibit, Dec 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrExzibit

MrExzibit Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Hello everyone.

I would like to start off with congratulation on finally releasing Gavel that everyone has been hyping so much including me and my friend. However I am sad with one thing, I know that the item identifiers are now gone which makes me kinda sad but what makes me sad the most is that I dont have the emeralds to do the my final Identifications. Sadly a day before the official expansion I had spent a the most of my LE's on an item from a player. If I had known that Gavel is going to be released the next day I would of saved the LE which I had to do the final Identification and leave the spawn. However I was told by a player before the release of Gavel that its going to take a couple of days for Gavel to be released so what I initially thought was "Hmm ok I will buy the equipment from the player and then grind for loot and earn my self the LE back again for the expansion." However the next day when I got online into Wynncraft with my Level 50 archer I got excited because I saw a new spawn, a new resource pack etc. But then I was sad when I remembered that I have no LE after trying to do the final ID as it said on the sign. I'm very sad about this and If I could do anything to get some LE to at least identify the armour set and bow which I have at the higher levels I'd be happy. I can't be the only player for which something similar has happened but I believe that the player who has had many items identified they should in some way receive the items they have identified in the past as it's not cheap at least for some. Also another thing.
    My friend who was very happy mage a week before the expansion because he owned a Chakram assassin weapon and his Rare wand called Blight knowing these 2 items are very valuable. On the day of the expansion when he joined when he was in the spawn he realised that his Chakram was gone but also his wand! I dont know what might of happened but those 2 items are not cheap. Because of this i'm not so happy about this, maybe we're just unlucky whilst most of the community had no issues LE related or no lost items. 5 LE would do to simply identify the higher level set which I will be able to use later on in the game that's all. At the moment. This really sucks as I want to continue with this fantastic said to be expansion.

blankman and CookedPelvis like this.
  2. XXDeath

XXDeath A wanted Drug Dealer

Guild:
    Im sorry but wynncraft has a no refund policy also a lot of people in the community lost there stuff a lot lost endgame and other stuff so thank god you did not lose more.

3. MrExzibit

MrExzibit Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Well I cant play. How fun... When I first spawned in I was wearing my Un-Identified armor and now when I re-joined I cant even wear it because it needs to be identified, too bad I dont have enough emeralds to identify the gear which I had... At this point I might as well start from level 1 character -.- Very disappointed because of this.
    I dont want a refund of money. I just believe some should be given enough emeralds to at least to ID my gear so I dont feel like I started playing from level 1.. All I want is enough emeralds to ID my equipment to use it. That's all.

4. Snappedmetal

Snappedmetal Well-Known Adventurer

Or in update room there could be id villagers who do that for free :salted:

5. GoldenDuck

GoldenDuck Quack, quack, quack VIP+

Minecraft:
    If this were the case, everyone would leave a character in the update room to get free IDs for a lifetime. I think that free IDs is a good idea, but only for items owned before the Gavel update. I was kind of annoyed about having to spend over 2 LE to ID my Mythic and Endgame only to split another LE to re-ID them 3.5 months later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.