1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Daily Happenings & Ama.

Discussion in 'Nemract's Bar' started by Essendale, Aug 14, 2019.

Tags:
?

What do you think?

1. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Sounds fun

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  3. I like it

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  4. You suck

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Essendale

Essendale Annoys Herself VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello!

I decided to keep track of what happens each day, so I thought it could be interesting to share. I would love to hear about anything interesting that happened during your day as well.

Feel free to ask me anything! (of course there are some questions I won't answer.)

Here's the Plan:
    I'm going to post three days worth of events today, then I'll post once per day afterwards. I'll always give notice for planned absences.

Sunday, August 11th.
    8:00 Woke up and relaxed. It was a rainy day.
    12:00 Had cinnamon sticks from Domino’s for lunch with my mom.
    14:00 Started cleaning my room. It’s a long process when you’re reorganizing everything in my closet. I took breaks to watch Bianca win the Roger’s Open for tennis.
    18:40 Had spaghetti for dinner.
    22:00 Went to bed.

Monday, August 12th.
    6:30 Woke up, got dressed, and had some nice iced tea. I threw my extra ice cubes from the fridge out the door when my cup was full. I accidentally hit a vehicle.
    7:00 Looked around for the remote to turn off a show that was left on about poutine. I was unsuccessful, so poutine it is. The TV decided it wanted to turn itself off. I’m not bothered. Spent some time chatting on Discord.
    7:40 Changed into leggings with pockets and looked for my glasses with little success. Found my glasses and left to return my books and grab a tea. I saw lots of little birds on a fence.
    8:00 Saw the upside down tree again and returned my books. I didn’t go in because I didn’t want to pay the overdue charges.
    8:15 Ordered a sleepy herbal tea in a jar from home, I didn’t want to use a disposable cup. I also saw my granddad at the tea place. Chatted with him for a long while. I made it home and had pineapple and cottage cheese for breakfast.
    9:41 Went outside to visit with my dad, as well as my granddad and a family friend who stopped by. Did some archery in the backyard. I found two massive dead beetles in a pot that had collected rainwater overnight.
    10:03 Took a break and played with the cat. I let myself have a few thin Oreos as a treat and spoke with friends on Discord.
    12:07 Had half a quesadilla for lunch. The doctor called and confirmed that I do not have celiac disease.
    13:00 Resumed the task of cleaning my room/closet. I also grabbed a bag for things to donate.
    14:35 I decided to go for a hike. I watched a family of ground-dwelling birds cross the path. There were about twenty of them. I found a clearing with a log overlooking the town. I disrupted plenty of grasshoppers to get to it. I sat on the log enjoying the view for a while before continuing on.
    15:25 I arrived at home, had a Granny Smith apple, some craisins and a bit of cheese.
    15:53 Put the heating pad on my knee because it was hurting for no reason in particular. I ended up feeling sick, so I decided to have a little rest.
    17:00 My brother came to visit.
    18:40 After shooting three arrows it was time to leave for my picnic at a rocky beach. I had a sandwich with mayo, lettuce, mozzarella, chicken and ham as well as some chips for dinner. After that I tried skipping rocks with minimal success.
    20:20 I got home.

Tuesday, August 13th.
    6:30 Woke up, got dressed, and got ready for the day.
    7:20 I snuck a couple of brownies while I was making my tea. I had no extra ice cubes to throw out the door. I texted a friend of mine to wish him a happy birthday, and I texted my mom to have a good day at work.
    8:35 I ate the rest of the brownies.
    8:50 Went to find the cat. She was in my room, but I brought her outside and she basked in the sun.
    9:20 Came back inside after the cat bit me. I cleaned my wound and put some polysporin on it to ward off infection. Afterwards I made some sun tea with my dad. We let it steep in the sunshine. I decided to work on my room while waiting for the tea to steep.
    10:30 I took a break from cleaning. I collected four bags of clothes, shoes and other miscellaneous items to donate. I had some craisins for a snack.
    11:30 Continued work on my room. I got bored quickly so I went out to shoot.
    12:05 I went inside and made myself half a quesadilla. I put too much cheese in it. I ate it outside so I could visit with others. Afterwards I went inside because it was getting too hot.
    13:50 I called the local music store. My instrument had been serviced and was ready to be picked up. I went out to shoot for a while.
    16:20 I pruned the trees outside for half an hour.
    17:20 I had a dance party while no one was around.
    18:40 I had nachos for dinner.
    20:30 I tried to draw for a while, but I hated what I made. I stopped.
    21:55 I went to sleep.

LarzLapiz and starx280 like this.
  2. Essendale

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Wednesday, August 14th.
    4:40 Woke up early, went to watch the sunrise. I was early to the party, the sun rose at around 5:40. I passed the time by listening to music.
    5:30 Had a shower and got ready for the day. The sunrise seemed like a lost cause.
    6:03 There was a fly in my water and I was thoroughly disgusted. I made a tea and abandoned my water bottle to be cleaned. One ice cube made it out the door. I hit another vehicle.
    6:45 I had pineapple and cottage cheese for breakfast. I wished my mom a good day at work.
    8:30 My grandad comes to visit. Shortly after my brother showed up as well. I went for a ride with my brother and afterwards I taught my grandad how to shoot a bow.
    9:20 I had a cucumber as a snack. I ate it outside.
    9:30 I put away the dishes and made quesadillas for my brother and I. We gave my dad a hand with his vehicle after we finished our food.
    10:30 I did some shooting.
    12:20 We drove to town and ate lunch. Afterwards, we went to the archery shop and bought some new arrows and a target. Next, we went to the instrument repair shop to pick up my instrument. I also learnt about how an instrument is cleaned professionally.
    14:10 The vehicle was stalling so we were stranded at the instrument repair shop. After a lot of stress, the vehicle started and we were on our way. We went to the hardware store for paint.
    15:20 I had a dance party while nobody was around.
    17:20 I shot the new arrows at the new target. It was great.
    19:30 I had barbecue for dinner.

3. Aarontti

Aarontti e HERO

Minecraft:
    hmm

4. Essendale

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oh, I wasn’t aware.

Doing that now.

5. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW, former leader of Imp and Valk

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It's fine, that rule was written like four years ago when we were flooded with ama's but now we could use the extra forum activity

Noximilien and brokenmotor like this.
  6. Essendale

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Thursday, August 15th.
    6:30 Woke up, got dressed and got ready for the day. I had baby carrots for breakfast.
    8:20 My granddad came to visit. He and my dad worked on a vehicle and I kept them company.
    10:10 I tested the arrows to determine what ones would be good for what bow. I also got a bullseye.
    12:08 I had pasta for lunch.
    12:55 We left to pick my friend up. We came back to the house and showed her the ropes of archery. I tried to get her a glass of water, but before it was even full there was a dead bug in it. After she knew what to do we went into the woods and shot at stumps. We saw a hawk flying through the woods, beautiful as ever.
    16:30 Relaxed inside due to a headache. I chatted on discord.
    18:45 I had Chinese food for dinner.
    21:15 I upheld personal hygiene then went to bed.

7. Essendale

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Friday, August 16th.
    7:45 I got up, got dressed, and got ready for the day.
    8:23 Pineapple and cottage cheese for breakfast.
    10:18 I left to go to the store. I saw a hawk gliding on the way. A very cute vintage Volkswagen Beetle was seen on the way too. A squirrel scampered across the path. I bought tea bags and craisins at the store. The art gallery was on the way home so I took a gander at the exhibits. I got a tea on the way home as well.
    11:55 I got home and had leftovers for lunch.
    14:30 Had a nap because I was so tired.
    16:40 I got up and had an apple.
    I didn’t do anything else due to how sick I was feeling.

8. Jamer_theGamer

Jamer_theGamer CraftedCitizen VIP+

Minecraft:
    Keep up the logs, if you enjoy writing them! You never know when these kinds of logs could be useful.

I feel like all the rules do need an update - including stuff like the GM doc. They're all sort of past their use by date.

Yuno F Gasai likes this.
  9. Essendale

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You’re too kind!

starx280 and Jamer_theGamer like this.
  10. Essendale

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Saturday, August 17th.
    3:30 Woke up, went back to sleep.
    4:30 Woke up, went back to sleep.
    6:30 Woke up, got dressed, and got ready for the day.
    9:54 I made a tea for the road, then drove an hour to meet my friend for a hike. We had technical difficulties and ended up meeting an hour later than intended. Some squirrels were very friendly on our hike so we shared our sunflower seeds with them. When it was time to go, my friend gave me an early birthday gift. It was an elephant necklace.
    16:45 I went for a rest because I had a headache from my dad’s singing. I took Advil for my headache and Benadryl for itches from my scar.

11. IceBear

IceBear Ice Bear says hi

Minecraft:
    Ice Bear thinks this is an interesting project. Ice Bear is intrigued.

12. Essendale

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Sunday, August 18th.
    6:30 Woke up and got ready for the day.
    8:40 Made a tea for the road, then went to the store for cake stuff before heading over to my Nana’s for birthday waffles. My cousins were there so I drew my little cousin a picture, which she then crumpled up. (I don’t mind, she’s 2).
    11:30 I finished cleaning my room.
    13:05 I made pasta salad for the party.
    13:50 My brother was decorating outside so I went to help him.
    17:00 My friend came and helped me decorate. We played with the cat.
    17:30 My mother’s half of the family came early.
    18:00 Everyone else came at the time given. We had dinner, cake and gifts. We had a great time visiting.

13. Essendale

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Monday, August 19th.
    2:15 Woke up and went back to sleep.
    6:10 Woke up and got ready for the day.
    9:00 My granddad came for a visit. He had a coffee and we both had cake for breakfast.
    10:10 I made a lunch to take with me to the forest. I included leftover pasta salad, carrots, sunflower seeds and craisins.
    10:35 I helped my dad fix the screen door. Afterwards, I cleaned up the decorations from my party.
    12:14 I ate lunch at home because I was too sick to go out.
    21:30 I started writing my friend a letter for fun.

14. Essendale

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Tuesday, August 20th.
    6:17 Woke up and got ready for the day.
    11:10 I went outside to shoot. There were at least 25 beetles in the pot.
    12:15 I worked on the letter for my friend.
    1:04 My dad and I left to go to town. We had vehicle issues again. At the barber there was a cute dog. Afterwards, we went to do paperwork for insurance.
    I didn’t do anything else due to how sick I was feeling.

15. Essendale

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Wednesday, August 21st.
    2:35 I woke up, then went back to sleep.
    6:20 I woke up, then went back to sleep.
    8:30 I woke up late and still felt tired.
    9:40 I went to physio with my dad.
    3:30 I worked on the letter.
    6:50 I had some tea and started on soaking the seeds for my bonsai tree.
    9:35 Finished the letter.

16. Essendale

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Thursday, August 22nd.
    7:00 Woke up and got ready for the day.
    8:20 Put some final touches on the letter.
    1:10 Went to my grandparent’s house and read on their roof.
    2:00 The roof ended up being too hot, so I moved under the shade of an old gnarled willow tree. My cousin ended up being around so I went inside with him. After he left, I went upstairs and read some more.
    5:45 My mother came and we got gas before heading home.

17. Essendale

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Friday, August 23rd.
    12:12 Woke up, went back to sleep.
    4:10 Woke up, went back to sleep.
    7:00 Woke up and got ready for the day.
    9:10 I started the germination process with my bonsai seeds. I made a tea while waiting for the soil to expand.
    11:37 I went to lunch with my Aunt and Nana. Afterwards, we went grocery shopping then stopped at an animal shelter to look at cats. We ended up making cookies after that. I wrote a symptom list to take to the doctor.
    5:10 Met one of my Aunt’s new billets for the year. He was a pretty cute guy.
    6:20 Made it home.

18. Essendale

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Saturday, August 24th.
    1:50 Woke up, moved my bonsai seeds and turned on the AC. I struggled to fall back asleep.
    8:00 Woke up and got ready for the day.
    4:20 Went to town and bought stuff for school.
    I didn’t do much else due to feeling sick.

19. Essendale

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Sunday, August 25th.
    6:30 Woke up and got ready for the day.
    12:00 I went for lunch and the waiter was hitting on me. Afterwards I bought a new pair of shoes and some clothing. We went to three different auto parts stores.
    5:00 I cleaned up in preparation for my brother and his girlfriend.
    5:40 I practised my instrument. Afterwards, my brother and his girlfriend showed up and we had fettuccine Alfredo for dinner.

20. starx280

starx280 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    YouTubers aren’t the only ones able to draw their lives

Bowajility and Essendale like this.