1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Weaponsmithing Dagger Similar To Limbo?

Discussion in 'Crafting Recipes' started by J_Lo777, Feb 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J_Lo777

J_Lo777 Class Build Loli HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Limbo (Rare Dagger).png

https://wynndata.tk/i/Limbo

Is there a crafted dagger similar to Limbo, but without the minus health regen? This build I'm using https://wynndata.tk/s/msozcn is already glass cannon enough, would like to not have negative hp regen on top of it. I don't care about the negative mana regen, since the helmet more than covers for it.

2. Asthae

Asthae ... HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Dont think you can craft a limbo if you wanna use it for tierstack.

3. __Excel

__Excel i like cats VIP+

Minecraft:
    Sadly, crafting is very limiting when you want to mess with attack speed tiers:
    I see that you want to tier stack limbo, which gives a lot of DPS because of the insane damage on this super slow dagger. Crafting, will only let you get one of three different attack speed tiers: normal, slow or fast, which is chosen randomly.
    So first of all, in order to get the weapon you want, you may have to craft it a few times to get your desired attack speed tier.
    Because of this limit for the attack speed tiers, you can't get very high elemental damage using powders, because super slow is not an option. I came up with this dagger (which you would have to hope comes out as slow tier), and when putting it in your build, you can see that it is no where close to your DPS with Limbo (even when powdered).

My advice - stick with limbo. Crafted items can often be very powerful - sometimes even more than mythics, but right now the crafting system sucks for anyone who wants to tier stack on a crafted weapon.

4. I_Liek_Turtlez

I_Liek_Turtlez The Singu man HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    https://wynndata.tk/s/mg7qvo
    I use this build + a normal dagger to use while I’m not fighting, so I don’t lose health just by sitting there

5. J_Lo777

J_Lo777 Class Build Loli HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ah okay I didn't really know much about crafting so if that's how it is, then guess it can't be helpd. Thanks :)

Yeah I decided just carrying around a Flameshot Hilt as a secondary weap would be a much simpler fix, ty :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.