1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Corrupt A Wish!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by SlyamPoetry, Mar 27, 2017.

?

What do you like better?

1. Microwave

2. Attack Helicopter

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarfitt

Scarfitt Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:

Wish Granted! But now they can also hear all your deepest thoughts as well.

I wish I did well in my exam yesterday

2. DaFamousRedPanda

DaFamousRedPanda forever ded VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Granted! But you still get an F in that class

I wish for a microwave

3. Nukewarmachine

Nukewarmachine emerald tier above LE when VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Granted, the microwaves corrupt you with radiation

I wish for a max ws stratiformis

4. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    Granted. You trade it for a stack of master Hive tokens and are banned as a result.

I wish for a way to win arguments with stupid people.

5. Bramblesthatcat

Bramblesthatcat Just a cat trying to be bing chilling CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Granted, but nobody cares because stupid arguments are stupid.

I wish for a perfect walk speed spellspam archer build, and for the Wynn economy to be fixed.

6. DaFamousRedPanda

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Granted!You have the perfect walk speed, but then die and lose it all
    Granted! But everything else is not fixed

I wish for 4 arms so I can dab twice in one

7. TitanZERØ

TitanZERØ Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Wish granted, you have 4 arms and 0 legs, enjoy dabbing and walking

I wish for a corrupted wish

8. DaFamousRedPanda

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Granted! Haha didn’t get ur wish... or did u

I wish everyone would respect red pandas

9. TitanZERØ

TitanZERØ Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Wish granted, but everyone also hates suits with red ties

I wish you can dance on rainbows

10. Altakar

Altakar former 1000+ day counter moth Item Team

Minecraft:
    Wish granted. @DaFamousRedPanda falls off of the rainbow and you are held responsible. You are tried and sentenced to solitary confinement for life.

I wish for some potato chips.

11. DaFamousRedPanda

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    WAAAAH WHY MEEEE *sobs*
    anyway...
    Granted!
    A
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...
    Comes and attacks your potato chips

I wish to not fall of a rainbow

12. euouae

euouae euouae VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    W̛̞̼̺͓̹̦͉͙͆̇̃͂͂ͤ͗ͭ̀̀̕͞͠ͅi̢̨̫̹̘̘̰͖̺͉̘̯̟̻̙̘̦̜̇͛̈̽͛͜͞͞s̢̡͓͖̦̠̼̱̳͈͆́ͮ͛́ͤ͗ͣ͆̋̓ͨͬ͑ͅh̴̴̢̧̖͈̹͙̿ͮ̾̄̏͆ͨ ̷̧̤̼̙͇͈̞͔̻̭͉͎̜̗̟̂̏̈ͩͯͨ̐̆ͥͮ͂ͮ̒͌̓̀̚gͣͯ͐͛̽̍̑̈́ͭ̋̓̅̄҉̜̠̩͎̜̟͎̼͔̫̱̜r̡̟͕̻̬͙͇͖̃ͧ̇̾͜ẳ̵̪̯͉̺̹̭͖̻͙̜͚̥̬̟ͩ͗ͬ̏̄̂̒͋͟n̸͖̻͓͔͍̭̼͍͓̺̣̟̻͔̩̤̙̺ͬ̓ͯ̾̾͐ͣͮͮ̋͂̏ͭ̒ͧ̚͘͜tͮ̒͆̿̾ͭ̀ͩ̐̂ͧ̏̐ͬ̌̏̚̕͏́҉̫̮̗̞̝̣͓͔̟͇̙͉̦͝e̶̢̨̼̙̰͚̼͎̬̲̼͙͍̞ͮͥͪ͋ͨͦ̋̒̈͊̎ͨ̏̒ͬ͊̚͡ͅd̶̵̛̹͍̟͚͇̺ͫ͑̂ͯ͌̓̒ͮͦ͗̿!̢̡͚̫͓̻̯͇̲̙̭͇̉ͬͪ̿̿ͤ̅ ̡̡͉̪̼̝͓̣̥͎͖̟̱̱̩̻͕̅̓̂͊͛̇̅ͦ̃̑͌̑̌͋́͝͞Ĩ̡̜̖̣̘̙͇̺̮̳̪̈̈̉͛̓̕͞n̷͖̩̗͔̮͖̼̳̥͇͔̘ͭ͐ͧ̒͑̀̚ͅş̸̃̓̿̋͂̑̓͏̗̰͚͉̼͔̥͇͎ͅͅt̷̀̂ͧ̆͏̧̭̳̝̺͉͕͕̼͠ḝ̴̷̢̛͙͖̥̘̜̑̒͗͋̾͒͂͛ͧ͂ͫͤ̌a̡̦͖̦̹̦͉̥̬̣̻̐̅ͥ̓ͯ̿͋ͮ̆ͭͤ̍̽͆ͣ̔̓͆͜ͅd̡̲̣̘̰̐̈͋̒̂̽̓̀ͮ͋̆ͮ̒ͬͬ͋̾̅͘,̛͔͍̜̪̟̗̻̞͚͚͍̭̘̫̑ͦ̉ͬ̐͜ ̷̢̡̤͙̝̹̱̰̫͕̪̖͈̜̑͌͂̍͊͜͠ͅy̸ͩ̇̄̆ͯ͏̵̮̙͎̗̮̖͎̮̯͜ó̧͆̈́̀̐̈́̒ͤ̅̏̂̎̾͘͜͏̲̬͓̠̺̬̼͙͎̺̼̳̲̟͕̮̱͇ͅǘ̶ͭͣ̓͐̄ͭ̎͋̃̓͐̾̏̎ͩ̔͠͏̥͓̣̪̣͇̝̼͇̝̥͇̀͡ ̶̶̡͔͎͙͕̪̮͖̰͙̩͚̽͗̆͛ͨ̈́͗̄f̮̬͚̠̺͚̤̂͋͛̊̓́͗ͤ͐̇ͧ̉̐͂́ͣ̚̚͜͡ͅͅa̸̟̘̘̳ͨͤͥ́ͨ̄̒̂̓͆ͧ̿̇̚͜ͅļ̸̧̛̙͎̩͎̣͊̋̑̈́̎̑̃̅̎͜l̷̢̛͎̰̱̬̺͓̖̩͚̤̙̠̺̣͇̣̜̺͚̔ͬ̽̌͋ͦ͑̓̋͢͟ ̴̠̬̜̘̘̲͕̫͙̘͙̳̞̮̥̃́̀̌̎ͩͯ̌̑̇ͬͩ̽͒͑̇̽͛͟ͅŏ̉͆̽͋̕҉͔̬̣͍͙͕̼̞̹̫̲͇̝̹̝͍f̬͙̤̫͓̥̖͈͕͈̬̣̝̟͙͈̱̒ͣ̉͂ͯ̕͟͞f̢̗̱͓͈̻̘̲̞̞̯̺̳͎͉͕̺̪̳̬͐͗ͧͦ̈̃ͪ́͊ͩͭ̉́͐͌̆̍̂̚͜͠ ̖̬͙̩̬̉͂͌ͫ̅ͩͪ͆̄͊ͩ̊͗̂͗͘͜a̷̡̱̩̮̮̘̮̦̭̘̥̝̤̱͕̥ͮͤ̅ͩ̈́̒ͭ̑̏̀̀̌ͮ̚ ̷̪̞̬͖͙͙̫͎̫̜̥͚͓̲̒ͪͪ̈̈̃͛ͧͫ̏͛̆ͧ́́́c̸̳̫̞͕̟͚̳̘ͫͭ͒͐̔̆̓̉́̂̌̏ͦ̈́͌̍́l̵̲̺̣̟̲̥̟̗͇̦̐͒ͧ̇͑͆͆̉ͥ̈́̋ͭ̂ͩ̕i̷͚͉̟̩̝̞̰̬̰̻͙̤̺͇̜̳̟̙̣ͨ̽̈̽̽̎̑ͦͦ̿͛̏́ͭ̇̑̆̆͟f̸̨̛̛̦̣̩̳͙̻̲͔̩ͨ̔ͧ̔ͤ̑̎͢f̅͗̃̅ͩ̍̈̆̾͏̷̥̞̟͎͔̜͕͈̕͟ ̵̴̧̛̯͙̞͕̪͙͓͎͍͊̏͌ͭ̅ͭ͑̓̈̊̔͊ͮͩ̚̕t̶̛̳͕͇̞͒͛̈́͛̂̈ͪͬ̎ͅw̴̩̼̗̳̤̮̮̻̦̞̙̬̼̩̃ͤ̊́͗͂̋̈̓o̰̫̳̩͖͙̗͉̪̝͍̯̽͗̉̎͜͡͞ͅ ̶͇̜͖̰̫̟̝̗́̀̐ͨͯͮ͑ͤͣ͐̊̎ͭ̿̄͛̀͘m̸̨̛̫̻̙͎͎̠̟͕̰͖̪͛͋͛ͅi͚͈͙̰̹̗͂̆͐ͬ̄̓͂͛̈ͭ̋́͜͝n͚̗̤̗͍̺̤̩̣͇̥͎̜͛̓̉ͮ̿̒̌̎̈̑́̐ͫͨ̀͘u̡ͬ̃̋́̍̍ͨ̆̃͏̴͎͔̼̼̠͍̗̳͙̻̖͔̣̮̤̩t̷̨͉͎̼̺̲̝̙͍ͭͧ͆̎͛͆ͬ̄͢͠e̷̢̖̜͖̩͔̹̭̱̬̰͉̘ͩ̇ͫ̂̃̋̈̓̓͐͊͗̇͢sͦ͋ͫ̄͡҉̡̯͙̯͕̖͕̗̪͓̯̲̺̼̻͕̜̬̹̕͝ ͆͆̍̾̊̾̊͂̾͋ͪͦͯ̾̾͆͏̴̼̩̟̩̮̻̻̯̜ͅl̖̥̙̘̫̠͓̞̮̭͇̗ͪ̑͛́͟ͅą̴̦̹̠͙̗̻̙̹̭͉̠͉̱̻̂ͣ̍̐̊̐͌̄͜ͅͅͅt̵̡͓̺̞͎̠̤̯͖̣͇̘̭̏̇̍̀̾ͭ͊̿͊̎͑́͘͟ę̥͚̦͇͎͍̙̱̮̹̩̰̤͕̓̑ͣ͌͛̐̈́ͥͨͥ͊̑̔̉ͪ͘ŕ̶̪̭͚͈̪̟̭̪̘̾ͩ̃́͂͊ͯ̉͆̂ͮ̌͆͛̚̕.̢̳̯̳̳̻̺ͤ̇̃̅͆ͬ͗̚
    ̀ͬ̎̃ͮ̈́̑͊ͩ̅̆̈ͦ͏̬̼̭͕͔̟̝̟̻͇́ͅ
    ̶͇̖̹̼͍͌ͦͣ͗͝͝͠Ȉ̸̡͕̤͈̺̼̞͇̘͍̗̯̥̫͕͎̓̑̎̊ͮͩ̉̏̐ͣ̓ͧ̐ͧ̕͘͢ ̸̸̱̙͓̣͓̗͚̜͎̯̱͙̻̥͚͔̏̒̈́̐͂́͡w̢͋̀͊̓͂ͯͬ̅ͪͩ̍͏̸̢̯͓̖̲̲͞i̸̧̡͕̬̖̬̥̜̭͎̙͙̠̤̝̦͔͚͈ͪͣ̄̌̍̀̚s̛͈̻͔̥̤̠̻̝͓̞̲̩͓ͤ̈͂ͣ̆̍ͬͮ͒̅̋̑ͥ̓ͬ̀ͦ͋͗̀͜͟͞h̷̢̘̘̩͎͙̯̭͕̹̳̲̜͔͚̥̉ͭ͊̀͒̔͌̓͐́ ͓͇̟̖̫̞̇͐͒ͨ̇͊̓ͭ̐͐̊̂̒̎ͯͨ͊̈ͭ̕I̸̴̡͚̲̞͉̭̞̹̤̞̖̭͐ͦͮ̏̐͗̓̄ͥ̒̕ ̢̨̼̲͍̝̥̼̜̰̒̇̌͑̇̋̈͐̑̒͑͌̈͛ͤŵ̎̔̂̅͊̎̒̄͌̚̚͝͝͏̴̣̩͔̩͔̳a̶̵̡̨͈̜̥̟̤͈̣͕̫̜̝͉̲̟̮̯̮͗ͯ̆̆́ͥ͛́͌̀ͅs̷̸̶̰̠̯̬̗̟͌̓ͨ͛̋̊̄̈͑̏ͪ̎̓͌ͤͥ͟ͅ ͭ͂ͬ͌͘͞҉̳̝͙̭̝̝͈g̴̡͊̃̔ͭ͞҉̹͚͎͔͔͎̭̰̼oͪͧ̄̔̊̍҉̷̰̗̠̙̠̻͚̦̀o̢͈̦͖̫͚̦̖̝̙̗̻͔̖͎̳̙̓̋ͬ̌͂̋̅́̿̅́́̽ͪ͑̽ͭ͜d̵̨̲̖͇̩̱̮̖̙͇͓̬̦̞̩̭̱̭̗̣́͗͛̃͒̓ͪ̅͌͛ͮ̒̾̆̓͋̆͢͝ ̮̳̰̮̻̹̻͓̉̄ͩ̎̽͐̅̇̿̍̏̈́ͥ͠͡a̵̸̡͉̖̬̲̝̯͓̥͚͔͚̥͈͚̯̮͇ͧͦ͛ͧͫͬ̚͘͞t͐͐͛̿͂̈ͪ́͑̀ͨ͆̀ͯ̎ͪ͡͏̖͇̩̰͉̲͍̻̞ ̢͐ͥ̚͏͓͍̪͖̗̮̜̰̣͉̭͇̗̤̲͍ď̡͛͋̂ͩͫ̂͂̾̏̈́̚҉̤̯͉̜̰͕̮ͅr̵̡̡͖̩̟͈͍̠̫̱͇̣̹̣̻̲̳̲͚̼̙͌͗͛͆͛̅ͬͫ̒́̔̑ͬ͞a̧̯̫͓̖͇͍̝̭͌͑̔͊̏͑̐̿̎ͩͥ͂ͧ̇̄̓̔ͧ͗w̶̛̩͔̫͔̹̮͉̪̞̟̖̮̽̊̌̏͂̈́ͦͩͭ͟͞͡i̷̶͔̱̫̫͗̓̑̿̂͗̽̾͌̚̚͡n̶̢̢̼͙͇̝͔̪ͨ̽͋̽̀͊ͯ͊ͮ̂ͦ͛̌̃ͨ́̚͠g̡̜̗̝͓̰͈̜̪̫̍̔͊ͦ̀ͅ ͋̏ͯ̂̽ͦ̿ͨ̍̆ͣ͌͗͌̍̒́͑͏̛̮͍̱̹̳̖̜͉̹̫̞͝a̧͉̬̪̪̜͖̘̤̞̓ͪͮͦ͊̒̎̆̈́̉ͦ̚͝͠ͅn̴̛̙͙̱͍̯̦͇̫ͯ̈́̎̃ͥ͗̈́ͦͤ̐̋ͣ͂̚͡d̑͗̓ͮ̓͗̍̈̃̾̇͆҉̡̪̰̝̯̫̺̬̻̕ ̴̡̼̮̤̜̲̫͙̑̆͗̂̾ͧ͋̉̏ͮ́ͅą̶̡͖͙̻̠͙̬͈̯̼̩͓̮̱͈͓̹̌̏̅̋̓̽͒ͣ́͗ͧ̂́̈́̄ͪ̿́̚͞r̤͚͍̝ͣ̀̃̏ͩͭͮ̂̉ͣ͊̋ͨ͂̕̕̕ţ̣͙͚̰̭̖̻͂ͥͬͨͩ͋̀̔͘͜

13. DaFamousRedPanda

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Granted: You now suck at everything else... hehehe

I wish to [insert unorigianl wish here]

14. euouae

euouae euouae VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Wish granted! You insert an unoriginal wish in that slot.

I̴ͨ̍͌ͩ̽̂͂́͏̗̖̪͈̖̪̹̟̘͈̺̝͇͚̭ͅ ̡͚̫̺͈̘̯͕̞̳̗̫̙̥ͭ͆͐̔̊͗́̾̽ͩ̇͌̿̈̚͘Ẅ̷́ͥ̏̋̓̌͘͏̞̲̞̭̫̮͎̻̺̱̻͈̬̟̞͘ͅÏ̸̴̢ͯ̆̔ͨ̇̚҉̴̮̱̯̫͉̱̦͎͙͙Ŝ̨͉̘̮̩̖͇̪͖͓̤̺͓̳̬̺̝̰͇ͯ̎͌ͬ̿̈́̀ͣ́́ͨ̽͗͐̾͝Ḫ̸̨̡͙̮͍͓̼͉͔̥̘̖̥̠̪̽͊̋ͫ̋̒ͭͪ̎̈ͬͥ̈́̄̇̇̿͞͡ͅ ͈̲͖̘̫̱̟̺̦̗̝̫̥̮̓͛͗̈́̔ͬ̿͋̋̾́͘͜͜P̷̸̧̨̞̗̱͉̥͎̝̯̼͍̗̬̱͚̦̾ͭ̊̊ͯ͑ͯ̊ͫ̓͌̈́ͩͭ͑̚ͅẺ̷̛͈̙̤͈̺̠ͩͫ̅ͨ̔ͬ̂ͣ̽̈ͨ̄̊̋̄͛̀͡Ō͈͔̘̪̳̭̉͛̀ͫͦ͑̽́̌̀̀͞P̟̳̖̱̖͔̼͖͖̪͍͈̺̙̝̗̩̠̒̿ͣ̀͑ͮ͑͗̃̀͠͞͡͝ͅLͨ͐͗̊̉ͯͨ̐ͫ̓͞͠҉̝̳̝̠̗͙̲͓̪̲̖̜͔̦̼́ͅE̵̡̳͚̜͚̓ͦ̋͒̔͐͟ ̬͙̭͎͔͖̏̆̑͛͒ͥͯ̿ͥ͂ͮͫ̀̄̾ͬ̋͂ͦ̕Ų̸̡̬̦̭̯̦͈̞͔̤̻̜͎͛ͫ͒͛ͬ̋̌̽̂͟͠N̡̨̛͉͙͔̖̤͙̟̣͗̓͊̎͊͐͝D̷̷ͬͦ̃̉͒̌̋̂́́ͨ̿͋͘̕͏̺̤̹̘̣͙͍̰̺͎͙E̋̌͒ͦͭͭ̅͐̈́͛̚͏̼͙̭̱̗̖̘̤͎̻͓̗̠̰̙̟̙͓ͅR̫̥̭̮̭̜̯̜̳̜͚͍ͪ̅͑̿̐ͤͩ͊̋̎̂̒ͮ̂ͪ̚͠͞ͅŞ̴̶͍̥͇̩̦̮͚̪̱̟̟̱̤̪͚͖̙̘̫͋̋ͯͩ̅̂̆͛ͨ̃̋T̆ͯ̍̂̂ͨͩ́͏̶͍̭͍̩̬̖̙̮Ô̵̯̣̯͇̮̮̣͕̜͖̤̱̼͙̟̟̓̓ͯ͐̎̐͊̒ͫͬ̑́O̶̡̡̥̲͎̘̙͉̺̮̮̊͋ͫ̄͐͞͞D̷̴̴̢͚̪̣̗̦͎̮̱̝͋̊̿̑̑̌̃ͯ̂̊̋ͨͨͨ͒́̚ͅ ̨̟̝̜̙͉̞͈̣̻͖̞͈̣͎̮̄̏̉̔͌̌͆ͤ̎ͤͬͪ̅ͤͨ̂̀̚W̧̺̯̳̘͎̣̬̦̭̰̩͌̓̎ͦͨ̆̀ͧͣ̍̑̍͞͝H̴̶̡͇̩͓̫̳͂͂̅̓̿̉̎̾̓̍A̡̡͍͙̝̣̒̔͋ͪ͋ͦ̍͐́͆ͫ́͑̐̓Ț̸̥̗̗̼͈̯͎̼̹̤̝̓͑ͮ̿̒̾̂̍͑ͧͨͧ̃̀ͤ̄ͮ͘͟ͅ ̨̃̍ͣ̓ͮͣ̊̂͐̈́̒̇ͯ̚͏̮͙͙̳͉̝͍͉C̛̬̱̜̰̜̺̳͔̥͔̆͊̑͆̊̑ͩ͋̽̅̾̈́̾̋́́͢Ŏ̶̠̻̺̟̪̮̞̘̫̜̣̥͖̳̟̳̻̝͇ͮ̋̈̓͂̓ͦ͂̏̿̚̚M̜̠̘̗͇̞̲̦̪̦͍̻̻̬͍̦͂̏̎̅͋̈́͌͜͟P̦͙̭̭͍̭̫͎̙͂̓̏̿͂͒̀͢Ḻ̢̫͍͓̦͕̱̜̫̩̤̗̥͙̞̜͖ͥ̔ͣ̒̂͌̌͒ͯ̀̐͌̂͡E̛̛̙͉̗̳͕̘̖̺̖͇̦̟̳̣̮̘̗͎̩͐͒͒͋ͭ̎̓̏͑̑̊͒ͥX̶̛̯͖̺̮͉͉̼̮̘̭̞̞̙̤̟̗̙̃̆̄̊̚͞ ̐̽ͣͣ̾̃͒̊̓͏̵̱͈͎͖̻̳̟̝̱͉͚̯W̧͉̟̥̼̼͍̞̗̫̪̹̫̲̆̔̾͌ͣ͌̓͢͜O̩̰̝ͭ͂͑̔͌̆͌ͣͮ̚̕͠R̈́̔ͯ͌ͨͥͣ̈ͨ͂ͣ̈́͛҉̨̧̩̲͉̮͕̙̰͓͎̖̥͉͉̹̥͚͓͔D̛̂͌̊̏͊͋̂ͪ̉ͥ̉͊͡͏҉͎͕͎̗̯͍̝̲̭̜̠̭̰S͕̺̺͚̩͚̟̳̦͕̹̯̃ͤ̊ͨ̍̄̑̂̏ͣ̍̉̍ͤ̀̚͡͝ ̄̓ͤ̋̊͂̎̆̈͛̓͐͌̅͛̈͋ͭ̚҉̷̝̠̦̲̞̰̝̯͍̘̘̣͔̼̤̫̰͞͠M͗ͤ͐͌̈́ͣ̎͂ͫ̃ͣͭͫͥ̋͊҉̴̸͕̣̳͚̳̻̯̭̲͓̟̥̼̝͢ͅE̸̘̝̯̫̩̞̪͇͇͚̺̤͇͊ͧ̊̿ͯ͋̒́ͨ̐̒͆̑̎Ä̴̴̡̠̝͉͖̮̱͎̫̗͇͔̤̦́̆̈́̿̒ͭ̐ͤ͋̆ͩ̽ͩ͒̎ͥ̉̓͜͢N̡̫̲̦̞̥͍̫͈̥̻̪͊ͤͦ̄ͪͦ̄̂̽͑ͤͧͬ̀̚͞͝͞Ṭ̗̩͓̳̫̫̳̘̥̮̱̤̯͗̇͐̐̋͆ͬ͋̐́ͪ͑̏̌̿ͭ͛̓̐͝ͅͅͅ ̷̵̷̻̘̜̘̮̳͈̥̙̽ͤ͗ͩ̇͝Ä̛̠̘͍̠̞͓̹̪̫̩̠͍̲̀͗̏̅̄͆̃̎̔͑ͭ͋̎̀ͪ̀͟͡Nͥ̓͆ͭͭͬ͡͝҉̦̪͍͕̳͟D̸̶̸͎̱̥͍̳͇̥̫̠̼̻͖̿ͥ̄ͮͅ ̐̑̓͋̓͐̈́̇̓ͮ͐҉͙̦͍͍̮͇̮̠̣̭͜Ǐ̧͙̺̲͚̬̗̩͖̽ͭ͂͋̑ͮ̔ͧͤͫ̀̀ ̡̡͈͕͕̫̰̫͙̜̬͙̥̖̻̬̹̞͉͚̆̃͛ͦͩ̾̃ͧͪ̉ͣ́̾A̸̡̝͚̙͍̝͙̯̹̫̥̦̻̤̭̥̠̩̹̤̽̅ͯ̅́̀̆̆̈́̚Ḷ̴͇͙̟͍͎̠̼͉͙̻̘̞ͧ̌ͪͯͫ̽̌ͦ̾ͦ̆͂́̕ͅS̛̛̙̠̯̼̉ͫ̊ͪ͂̿͗͊̑͆̓̇͘͘͢O̴̢̗͍͕͎̯̪̞̱̦̥̺̍͐̿̒̽͌̂ͭ̈́̒ ̨̧͕̘͔̦͕̊ͣ́ͥW̵̷̧̬͉̥̳̫̞͖̩̰̮̜̊ͧͥ͒I̵̷̢̬͕̘̳͖̹ͦ͆̊ͭ̀̑́͛ͦͭ̀͊͂̎͌̎͡͠S̢͇̖̼̬͔̼̗͔̠̘̋ͦͩ̀͗͌ͮ͗ͭ̃̀͗ͣ͜Ḩ̅͆ͫ̏̏ͪͪ͒̇̅͒̔̂͐̐ͤ̚̚͢͢͏̗͍͉̳̟̖̺͙̣͇̳̳̬͍͖ ̨̯̘̦̯͈̥ͫ͐́̒͑̐̇ͭ̆ͨ̍ͨ͟͟͜͞I̵̴̼͙̹͇̖͕͖̥̗̺̱͓̪̪͇̪͕̟͆ͫͣ̂ͨ̎̂̇ͮ͒̉͊ͦ̽̾ͤ͂ ͤ͂̆̈̋ͭͯ̃̅̐͗ͫͥ͐͗ͮ̓̽͞͏̴̧͉͔͓̹̻̘H̐̈̄̾̉ͦͤ̃̀͋͒͋͐͗̽҉̢͈̹͚̗̮͓͓̗̮̮̟̼̬̞̘͡A̸͗ͭͤ̂ͫ̉́ͫ̀ͬ̾͆̀̓̐͢҉͏̦̳͔̲̮͚̙̭̜͎͕̝̝D̶̨̻͕̰̖͚͙̫̥̹̙͔̪͙͕͔̟̙̺͍̏͒͛́͐̃͐̓̅̊̆ͥ͗͌͑͐͒̀͝ ͚͍̠̤̗͈͋ͪ̿͌̅͆ͦ̒͋ͭ̌̔ͧ̈́͝5͇̬͕͚͇̤̞͙̜͇̺͙ͧ̆ͭͪͥ̓̋͡ ̢͙̹̪̙͔̞͍̣͚̯͈̠̭̼̳̪͂͐̎̆̐̓͆͝ͅM̩͔͙̠͓̬̹͔̿͑ͤ̏͊͑̀́͜͝͡Y̱̮̗͓̰̫͔̖̱̼͉̲̘̤̺̗͎̏ͥ͋͛̂̎̉̎͒ͯ́͝ͅT̡̠̬͎͖̦̠̻̭̺̮͛͊ͮ̿ͣ͐ͣ̉ͬ͘͡H̢̤̤̖̰͍̬̝͉̠̰͚̄̾̿̊͌ͧ̈́ͭ͛̄̓̓ͫ̄́͋̊́ͩ̀̕ͅÍ̢̳̦͔̯͎̖̬̟̻̖̦̠͎̬̓́ͬ̒̋͛ͯ̿ͬͥ̊̿ͥͦͤ̕͜͢ͅC̛̱̣̳̘̪͉͖͓͖̗̩̖̬ͧ͑̈́́ͭ̌͋ͫ͒ͦ̈́̐̌̍ͫ̑̾̚͜S̵̛̹̙̲͍̜̗̩̖ͧ̋ͣͫ̽̉ͯ͘ ̵̨̫̘̠͉̘͖̟̣̪͇ͩͪ͂ͪ̏̈́͂̆͋ͣͥ̿ͬͯͯ̕͟ͅA̘̦͕̱̺͈̱̞̟͗̍̈́̓ͯ̽ͬ̇ͮ̒̿̐̔͛ͫͭͧ̀̀͘N̡̅͆̒̈͊͒̃̑̾͞҉̨̩̭̜̩̤̹̥͚͍̯̩̫̳Ḑ͈̻̪̦̰̥̮̣̪̭͐̍̋̓̽͜͠ ̶̶̼̱̞̜̎ͮ̋̎ͤͨͧ̓ͭ̔̂ͣ̽ͅC̢̅ͪ͆̍̀̚҉̶͓̟̦̖̭̜͉̳̰͉̺̤̥͈̲̬̝̫͠ͅẢ̢̟̘͇̖̪̩̣͖͈̰̟͐ͭ̏ͪ̈͞N̢̂̓̆̇̅̈ͩͨͬ̌̔̂̎ͭ́̓͟͏̶̳̦̰̳͢ ̴̛͛ͣ̀ͨ̑̀̌̊͗ͨͦ̔ͫ́͋̚҉̵̴̙̱̣͓̹̮͇̲̣̜̭̗̼̰̤̯̲̹Sͭ̅ͯ̿̽̃͒ͮ̓͠҉̪̟̣̟̰͉͉͝O̵̬͕̲̫̔̏̔̆̀̌̍ͩ͑ͥͨ͌̔ͣ̓̆̚͟L̴̡̳̱̭̩̝͇͉̮̙͔̲̤͆̋͒̄͆̅ͬ̇̀̆̌ͭ̿̊̎̚͘O̡͇̭̤̗͕͖̘̥̫͖͚̘͑ͧ̾̉͑̔̄̾̌ͬ͂̅̓̊̄ͯ̂̇͢ ̐ͩ̆̀̍̐̔ͩ̅̌ͭ̾̊̂̌ͥ͏̸́́͏͇̰̠͍͔̘Ļ̣̙̼̭͙̘̝̣͔̺͙̱͓̌̈́̐̾̓̂̒̃͆̉̑̚ͅͅĔ̴̩͚̲͉̞̬̓̏̎͑͐̌̈̉̒̀̾̿ͫ̆̐ͦ̀̕͟G̴̷̛͓͚̱͇̖̙͕͍̪͔̘̳̤ͫ́̆̉ͨͧ̊ͪ͌̚̕ͅͅE̢̪̤͈͚͍̩̜̖͓͍̭̯͕̤͙̱͛̍̽̂̍͑͡Ǹ̷̷̡̧̺̙̠͎͈̹̺̺̺̼̳̩̝̬̘̞̪̝̱̏̈́̑̌ͯ̓ͩ̅̎͟D͛̾̽ͬͯ̋̿̆̑͋̀ͮ͝͏͜͝҉̤̟͇̹̹A̸̜̤̗͍̙̬͎̔̈̀̾R̃̄̔̿͆̉͑̿͐̑͌ͦ̅̈̈́͋͜͏͈͙̗̖̥͚̩̞̩̞̟͟Y̸̫̰̜̦̘̟͇̹̳̗͙͔ͭͤ̊ ̴̄̊ͣ͛͂̃́͆̔̌͏̘̮̦͎͚͜͞I͆͂̊͗̀͐͞͏̧͉͖̣̭̝͙̼̳͈͖̜̕͜ͅŞ̶͕̞͚̮͙̦̮̟ͬ́͋̒̚͘Ļ̶̛̙̘̳̝͔̭͚̤̘̠̺̗͍̼͉̩́ͬ̀̆̽͋ͪ͂̑͂̓̄͐́Ȧ͓̩̪͔̙̮̳̙͍̓ͥ̽̆͢͢N̜̝̭͚̼̬̲͍̗̺͇͚͍ͫ̇ͫͫ͑͌̏ͫͯ̽ͨ̐͗̕ͅD̴ͦ̄͊̏͗ͯ̿ͮ͏̣̳̳͖̻̩ ͩ̅ͯ͊̽ͬ̐͒̂̽̂ͫͨ̇͜͞͡͏̙̼͎̺̗̥A̸̢̧̬̘̖͇̰͉͔̙̭̫ͥ̉̈̒ͥ͑̓̃̑̒͠͠ͅN̓ͪ̄̊̃̅̃͌҉̢̡̥͉̘̪͖̀̀D̴̴̷̟̳̪̣͕̺̟͖̻̝̫̩̹̬̲̭͕̋̎̋͋͗̏͋̿ͤ̈́͟͟ͅ ̨̢̼̗̺̮͍̙̳̩̿̈́̾ͯ̽͐͡ͅQ̛̼̳͙̱̖̘̯̙̈́̈ͤ͛̓ͩͭ̀̏͘͡Ï̴̡̛̥̦̬͖̯̗̊ͩ̿͗͒̾͊̔͢͜ͅṚ̴̟̭ͬ̈́̇͌̐̂̆ͤ͌̓̋̒̆͊͌͘A̟̤̞͕̜̬̲͉͈̗̘̥ͣ̉̽͊́̇͑ͦ̐̅͒̌͊͡͝ ̵̛̫̖͈͓̟̫͇̬̬̬̟̦͉̘̘̞̖̱̀̓̿ͯ͝͞A̧̖̩͉̜̖̬͕͇͈̟̟̪̦̩͖̪̭ͯͤ̉̾ͭ̇̅̐͊ͫͬ͟N̨̛̘̦͚̞̖̟̪͔͈̐̒̈́͛͛̎̂̿̓̀ͧ̽̋̓̽̀͝͞D̢͇̖͔͈̣̗̪̖ͭ͊̄̏̉̓̃͐͌́ ̵̴̓͐͂̒̌̉͑̑̌ͦ҉͖̰̥̮̖͉͖͚D̸͍͍̫͕̣̯̅̾̔̅ͫͮ͋ͩ̔́̍̿͊̄́ͅE͎͇̦̦͇̳̤̞̟͍̘̹̰̳̘̱͈̪̝͂͋́̔̊̃̾ͪ̎̆ͯͭ͑ͬ̒ͤ͜͢A̷̦̖͍̼͇̣͈̙̗̹͕͗̂ͤ͗͊̆́̕ͅͅT̡̛̎̂̂͗͗ͥͯ̈̏ͮͬ̊ͪͭ͌͐̊̏͟͏̠̫̯̩̹̰̖̰̟͓̟̝͎̪̙͔̣Ḩ̧̡̩̥͇̥̝̫̜̹̤̥͉̈̑̓̂ ͪ̎̍̑ͬ̾̑̄͜͏͇͈̗͎͎͇̣͖͞Ǎ̧̛̖̤͈̪̯͍͓̜̺̖̣̎̈́̆́͢T̷̡̘̜̞͓̖̹̦͗̎ͧ́̀ͅ ̡̻̙͉̭̯̳͔̠̱̫̣͉̝̲͇͙ͮ͆̀ͩͭͨ̇̾ͫͅͅŢ̝̹̮̯̝͓̗̠̪̉ͮͩ̈̃̅ͨ͊͗ͮͦ͜͜͠H̷̬̝̗̣̣͉͕̮͕ͦ̅ͪ̓̎̏͂͝Eͩ̂ͫ̒͑҉͏̢̡̨̭̗̳̬̳ ̶̧̧̖̺̞͍̭̟̲͉͚̮̿̍ͫͥ̅ͤͩ̓̂ͥ̆ͫ́͛̿ͭ̉̕͘S̸̶̢̢̥̮̖̩̦̪̞͇̣͚ͬͫ̀̔͛͠A̵̢̧̢͍͎͉̭͉̳̰̳̬̼̞̩̪͋̆̓͑̿̆͞ͅM̴̧̛̞̣̗͉͕͎͔̰̬̘̮̘͖̭͙ͤ͛͒ͫ͑́͂͌ͬ̏̀̚Ẹ̵̖̮̝̭̫̟͉̀̇͗ͯͣ͌ͧ͗ͣ̍ͩ͂ͬ̊͊͛̄͝͝ ̈̉ͭ͌ͪ̐͏̤̣̮̪̭̫͇͍̫͔͟͞Ṯ̷̷̸̞͚͖̘͖͕̤͎̘͍̦̝͖͔ͮ̇ͭͣ̑̿̾͋̎̓͢ͅI̴̧̲̰̼͍̙͕͇͇̪̞͈̪̦̖͎̳̦̲̊̈́̃̇̅̓̈ͮ̾̅ͦ̉̋́͘M̲͎̣̟͙̺͈̹̹͚̲ͭͣ̊̐ͭ́̀̀̽̀ͣ̀͞Ę̡̨̳̬̼̮̭͉͍̮̞̣͈̺̺͇̪ͪ͆͐̚ͅͅ

15. Altakar

Altakar former 1000+ day counter moth Item Team

Minecraft:

I hate you.

Wish granted, but you crash whenever you get to stage four of the Yahya fight, and the Mythics are duped. Also, screw you and the Matrix writing.

I wish you would stop adding the Matrix crap.

16. DaFamousRedPanda

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Granted! 现在我用一种不同的语言

I wish for unlimited horses in Wynncraft

17. euouae

euouae euouae VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ok

18. DaFamousRedPanda