1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Connection Issues

Discussion in 'Questions' started by GenoDT, Sep 12, 2019.

1. GenoDT

GenoDT Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I haven't been able to join a world for the past 2 days. I can connect to the lobby perfectly fine, but I can't use the compass, and the few times it does work, it tells me that "The server I was on crashed and I was sent to a fallback server". If that doesn't happen, usually within a few minutes I get kicked, and the only reason given is a screen that says "Disconnected". Does anyone have a fix for this? I've tried reconnecting my wifi, restarting my computer, and changing minecraft versions.

2. linrntrn

linrntrn Travelled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    It seems to me like you're just having some bad connection issues. Has this been a problem for you before, or have you recently changed anything that might affect this?

3. Lord Saraldar

Lord Saraldar Fire Archer | Guardian of the heights HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    try not enabling the wynn resource pack and downloading it before joining the server